SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 78 of 90 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 84 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:18 pm

I really thought it was going to be Tyler, from the edit. Ok producers if he’s not F1, why the heck are you hiding him so much?! Give the people what they want! This really could have been an Ash/JP season with the way the storyline is going but she’s ripped us off from it! Why Hannah? I could care less what ever happens to her and Jed, she has her hands full with him. TYLER FOR NEXT BACHELOR PLEASE. I would never ask for anything more!!! hissyfit

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:20 pm

This goes back to my past scepticism about having a younger cast.

Age does not necessarily mean maturity, but it is totally understandable for 24/25 year olds not to be ready for a serious relationship.  And that's ok.

It just means that we are watching people who aren't emotionally mature, don't have developed conflict resolution skills,  or aren't confident in their self-worth yet.

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:21 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:I really thought it was going to be Tyler, from the edit. Ok producers if he’s not F1, why the heck are you hiding him so much?! Give the people what they want! This really could have been an Ash/JP season with the way the storyline is going but she’s ripped us off from it! Why Hannah? I could care less what ever happens to her and Jed, she has her hands full with him. TYLER FOR NEXT BACHELOR PLEASE. I would never ask for anything more!!! hissyfit

It’s more about how full Jed’s hands have been and more importantly , where his hands have been! no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:22 pm

@Minney
Thank you for making a excellent point

Last edited by Patience2415 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:24 pm

Wow. You miss a lot when you run errands with your kids for a few hours. laugh out loud. So, Jed is F1? I knew she had a connection with him, but truthfully what I saw of Hannah last night made me not like her so much. Jm2c.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:24 pm

Ugh on Reddit they're talking about someone already being sent a video about Jed with a girl at a bar post show that they don't think they can post, because the person won't consent to it being posted. This is going to be a shitshow.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:25 pm

I started realizing over the weekend that it was probably Jed. But from what I am seeing on the show yesterday I think Hannah was really set on Luke and also had an image in her had what a life would be with him. Only when that image got thoroughly got ripped away did she let him go. And I don't honestly think she fully let him got from her head and heart yet. I hope for her sake she has but until I actually see that I can't help but think her love for Jed is more bubble love than anything else. And I would be saying the same thing about Tyler if RS was still reporting he was f1 after what I saw on the show yesterday and the preview. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:25 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Ugh on Reddit they're talking about someone already being sent a video about Jed with a girl at a bar post show that they don't think they can post, because the person won't consent to it being posted. This is going to be a shitshow.

These girls better start consenting.

Burn it down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:26 pm

I’m here for post-show interviews and the repeated questions about Jed’s action.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Ugh on Reddit they're talking about someone already being sent a video about Jed with a girl at a bar post show that they don't think they can post, because the person won't consent to it being posted. This is going to be a shitshow.

Can you DM me the thread that this is in on Reddit please?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:28 pm

I am betting someone will finally air the dirty laundry about Jed. Where there is this much smoke, the fire can't be contained. I hope the proof reaches online soon !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Minney wrote:Honestly it’s a relief to know it’s Jed. The more I’ve seen of Hannah the less I like and have felt Tyler deserved better.  Whether Tyler’s the next lead or not just hope he finds a really amazing gal. Hannah’s just kind of a mess that I was willing to tolerate because I like Tyler but not I won’t need to waste time justifying her behavior for a Tyler F1.
@Minney Just hoping I won't hear Hannah say that Tyler would not make a good bachelor... because his behavior during and post show has so far proven otherwise. Tyler also have a larger fanbase compared to Mike and Peter already.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 90 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 84 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye