SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by avacaroline Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:16 am

I don’t think she has sex with multiple people either. And that’s why I have a hard time believing it was with anyone but Jed. But, we have screencaps of his FD room so that means it had to have been during the day in one of the abandoned windmills that are huge tourist attractions? They get away from production and then go have sex in a public place? I doesn’t make sense.

In my opinion, the only other viable option is this rental which is in Elounda. https://www.vrbo.com/6297791ha?noDates=true

It looks as if Tyler’s overnight was on the boat. Unless they dock and go ashore for bedtime.

This leaves Pete. We have no screencaps of his evening portion, correct?

This season is NUTS!

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:13 am

jojo47 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:No, not certain at all. I’m unsure whether they get alone time during the day portion; I can’t recall anyone ever saying that they did?

I would say it's not common and I wish I could remember the circumstances better ... But what if they WANTED the windmill sex to happen?

If you’re inferring production wanted sex to happen between Jed & Hannah, I agree! Unless it’s the overnight portion of the FD, there are always cameras around. I see Kaitlyn & Nick scenario all over again, regardless of whether or not the windmill sex lead up makes it to air.

I feel production wanted the sex for 2 reasons: As an instigator for the Luke break up. To push Hannah towards Jed as F1 even further.
. If this is the case, then IMO it is such a mean thing to do to Hannah - no thought of her feelings and how the manipulation will affect her. Is this really what happens on the US shows. I’m sure it’s not brutal like this on the Australian shows.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:15 am

In fact, I know it’s not like that in AUS - no sex or engagement pressure at all. There haven’t always been FS on all seasons

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:52 am

avacaroline wrote:I don’t think she has sex with multiple people either. And that’s why I have a hard time believing it was with anyone but Jed. But, we have screencaps of his FD room so that means it had to have been during the day in one of the abandoned windmills that are huge tourist attractions? They get away from production and then go have sex in a public place?  I doesn’t make sense.

In my opinion, the only other viable option is this rental which is in Elounda. https://www.vrbo.com/6297791ha?noDates=true

It looks as if Tyler’s overnight was on the boat. Unless they dock and go ashore for bedtime.

This leaves Pete.  We have no screencaps of his evening portion, correct?

This season is NUTS!

Great find, avacaroline! That could be the windmill but they are also others that have been found. Yours has a more luxury feel to it so could definitely be it.

And, yes, no screencaps of Peter's evening portion of the FD.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:58 pm

I don’t know if this has been mentioned regarding who is in the windmill.
Bachelor Fantake, who is unspoiled, is combining clips from an earlier preview and this week’s preview to prove that all F4 go to FS week (quite brilliantly BDW). https://youtu.be/7EoKSM468xU?t=560
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Going-10
What’s interesting to me is that Hannah is VERY exited for her upcoming date, wearing the same dress she is wearing on the boat with Peter. Somehow I don’t think “going down” is referring to tea and conversations. cheeky

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:39 pm

blueblues wrote:I don’t know if this has been mentioned regarding who is in the windmill.
Bachelor Fantake, who is unspoiled, is combining clips from an earlier preview and this week’s preview to prove that all F4 go to FS week (quite brilliantly BDW). https://youtu.be/7EoKSM468xU?t=560
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Going-10
What’s interesting to me is that Hannah is VERY exited for her upcoming date, wearing the same dress she is wearing on the boat with Peter. Somehow I don’t think “going down” is referring to tea and conversations. cheeky
Are the sleeves the same in her dress? And the print appears to be different! The one on the boat seems to be with a dark background.. maybe we need a better sc.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
blueblues wrote:I don’t know if this has been mentioned regarding who is in the windmill.
Are the sleeves the same in her dress? And the print appears to be different! The one on the boat seems to be with a dark background.. maybe we need a better sc.

I was asking myself the same question. With peter she has a red bikini bottom. The colors look the same, the movement and maybe the material made the sleeves up? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:52 pm

I was hesitant at first because of the sleeve. OTOH, it would be unusual with two dresses/tops with almost identical pattern and color. JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:53 pm

Is this helpful?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Ep6_1121
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:54 pm

Looks like a different dress to me, too unless the lighting makes the bluish violet of the sc on the left turn chocolate brown in the one on the right. Diff lighting can do that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:55 pm

luvstx wrote:Is this helpful?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Ep6_1121

Luvstruck could you get a better one with them on the boat? Thank you!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Here is a sc from the YouTube above.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 D6725e10
I don’t think they are the same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove