SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:18 am

Well we now know that it was scenario Luke coming back at The rose ceremony in Crete. Thanks to producers and he was not wanting to leave. They ( Hannah and the guys ) had to physically remove him !!! It’s so disgusting that they continually forced him into her. Litterally. He was gone in Episode 5 and the prods. Manipulated Luke and then her to keep him around. no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:33 am

Astrobach wrote:Well we now know that it was scenario Luke coming back at The rose ceremony in Crete. Thanks to producers and he was not wanting to leave. They ( Hannah and the guys ) had to physically remove him !!! It’s so disgusting that they continually forced him into her. Litterally. He was gone in Episode 5 and the prods. Manipulated Luke and then her to keep him around. no  

I would hope that tptb let Hannah contact Tyler after her breakup with Jed since they had a lot to do with messing with her head with Luke and Jed with the gf.  If Hannah has insecurities Tyler is the best man for her because the way he would love and treat her would be what she needs. Also they let Arie breakup with Becca and go back to Lauren so why not let Lauren do the same since she was lied to the whole time by Jed.

Last edited by nannymargie on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:37 am

What breakup ? Who’s Jed? laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 am

avacaroline wrote:
luvstx wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but have we talked about this IG post Hannah posted yesterday? The halter dress?

I guess it’s RC 3 in Crete, because she geotagged it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 0ca71f10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyvZ6jnylf/?igshid=5pzx8xw5qy8i

Seriously! Cannot approve of this ‘dress’  yuk. Looks like a not even good looking bathing suit with a black skirt. no

I have spent hours looking for this location. Always felt it was Crete so thanks for sharing!

And I’ll admit to being thrilled to learn that this horrid dress is F3RC and not FRC

I’m almost certain it’s somewhere on the grounds of the Elounda Mare. I can’t find the exact spot but there are so many similarities.

I'm with you on this one, AvaCaroline!! handwave
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:34 am

Sharnee wrote:Just a question for early in the season sleuthers regarding post filming Sm activity , did you ever deduce between Jed and Ty who it seemed by their Sm was F1? Who was following Hannah around in Sm  during interviews etc?

I was sleuthing screencaps early in the season but not SM. Might be a better question to ask on the SM thread.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:50 am

sdmom wrote:[

I don’t follow Reddit but the dress was sleuthed here by @nonnygrace on June 19 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5103p900-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1388425.

I just want to give credit to where it’s due.

I wasn't on this site then. Sorry I didn't know.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:22 am

Astrobach wrote:Well we now know that it was scenario Luke coming back at The rose ceremony in Crete. Thanks to producers and he was not wanting to leave. They ( Hannah and the guys ) had to physically remove him !!! It’s so disgusting that they continually forced him into her. Litterally. He was gone in Episode 5 and the prods. Manipulated Luke and then her to keep him around. no  

Yikes! How do we know this?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:26 am

jojo47 wrote:

Yikes! How do we know this?

MTA spoilers

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:30 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
sdmom wrote:[

I don’t follow Reddit but the dress was sleuthed here by @nonnygrace on June 19 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5103p900-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1388425.

I just want to give credit to where it’s due.

I wasn't on this site then.  Sorry I didn't know.

No problem!
Sometimes I feel other sites take info from this board and not give credits where it’s due. We have many many amazing sleuthers here!

Now get back to screencaps....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Oh gosh! The sound prods added when Luke closes his fingers !!!! rofl cantstopl hehehe

https://www.eonline.com/news/1056016/the-bachelorette-s-hannah-brown-fires-back-at-luke-parker-i-ve-finally-gotten-clarity-on-you

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Not sure I believe it but RS claims Peter was windmill guy from what the audience got of FS at MTA. We have a member that went and said they only got 10 second clips of Peter, Tyler and Jed's dates. From other spoilers Tyler's clip was the continuation of the dinner clip they release yesterday and no news on Jed's. RS says Peter's clip you see a condom on the flower and they joke about the one in his car. I am guessing who he is talking got that because they showed a windmill before showing Peter and Hannah in the hotel room.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:49 pm

I don’t know if I believe it either. No one else is reporting it. NO ONE.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove