SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:53 am

Astrobach wrote:Wait, WHAT????
WHERE???

Recopied from my other post in this thread ʻ
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 3d509d10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:56 am

Copied from your sc @astrobach. Yayʻ it does look like different beds but same dress .
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Ccc95e10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:57 am

OK, This looks like on a bed with red background ...which trailer is this from I’ve got to rewatch it...this definitely Jed and a very bad haircut...
ETA : and she is not wearing any thing over her shoulders. Plus, I dint see 2 guys being in a boat with her... cantstopl if that’s what it is. Which is likely.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:04 am

Ok, so just watched that season trailer again for the 100th time, and although I've noticed it before, Peter is wearing a light blue suit with a white shirt. I always assumed this was on his 1on1 date with Hannah, but now I see it's probably his fantasy date. But I am noticing the blue suit!!! Could he also be wearing this same suit for the F3 RC? I don't think so. What does everybody else think?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:18 am

I think it IS the RC , probably the one he is let go of... hmmm
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 am

You can hear Hannah saying “things would be different if he weren’t here” but I’m thinking they just added in because you don’t see it coming from her mouth . Could refer to Luke or maybe Jed?

Last edited by Sharnee on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:32 am

@Astrobach It looks like a RC. But why wear a blue suit on lets say on Tuesday, April 30th for your FSD and then again at the RC on Sunday, May 5th???? (I actually think Peter might have gotten the 1st FSD - I think it would have been on Sunday, April 28th.) Don't F3's get the 1st or 2nd FSD usually?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:37 am

Where else is Jed freshly trimmed (like in the red background photo)? What country or is this a FSD too? Does his beard look similar to the beard when they are discussing Luke in Greece?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:51 am

Here’s a wild thought. I watched the preview and took this sc. Jed is saying ,
I just don’t fully understand (you see jed’s saying those words and Hannah turning away sad and touching her hair.) Then you can only hear Jed say as the preview continues ....
How you can be amazing as you are and consider someone like (him). The him sounds added in. Also would he talk about Luke and Hannah be ok with it when she said , stay in your own lane ? What if what he’s really saying is,
I just don’t fully understand how you can be amazing as you are and you can consider someone like (me)? Tricky editing ? Jmo
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 9a012c10

1:18

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:39 am

@Dahling I’m sorry, I do not understand what you are referring to with the 2 ceremonies...and Peter’s blue suit. Do we have S /C of those? I don’t remember seeing two distinct ceremonies in Greece.
And about Jed, his hair looks super short in the preview which is I think in Greece, maybe Crete? Where she is wearing a pale pink sleeveless top, and he a brown t shirt ( wow this guy has style...! laugh out loud ) and it seems to be the same day as when Jed says ‘ you are such an amazing ...’ Does that makes sense?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:57 am

@Sharnee I think you could be right about what Jed said. It makes more sense for Jed to refer to himself rather than Luke

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:33 am

Dahling wrote:@HEA I don't know. Still thinking about why she was in that dress. Could only really be for F3 RC to me.

Dahling wrote:@HEA  to clarify - I mean the halter top and black bottom dress.

I am thinking that each lead pick their clothes with a fashion expert her own clothes no? I think I remember that it used to be that way. So unless it changed, she pick this cocktail dress for her FRC... or any RC. the bun truly is a sign IMO that is the FRC.

not every lead or people have the same taste. Someone please refresh my mind, are the leads keep the clothes or are they borroded only?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove