SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:18 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I haven't been here for awhile but has this picture of Tyler in Greece been sleuthed? it doesn't look like FS date? could it be LCD? or MTP? anyone able to read that sign in Greek?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9O0atDnyg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sorry. Can't see it
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I haven't been here for awhile but has this picture of Tyler in Greece been sleuthed? it doesn't look like FS date? could it be LCD? or MTP? anyone able to read that sign in Greek?

I cannot read Greek but I am sure it is Saint Paraskevi or possibly Agia Paraskevi in Crete. I am very surprised that one of the date was not archeological site which are a lot in Greece.

https://orthodoxwiki.org/Paraskevi

Saint Paraskevi is revered but could not find a connection with Crete

Did they move to another place after Crete?? Santorini was obviously not a place they stayed... so maybe they moved in Cyprus or closer to Athens?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 2ab90110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Dde14810

Link in this post above

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:56 pm

@HEA Great find, that's an exact match! The ferns and tree's above the sign are exactly the same! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HEA Great find, that's an exact match! The ferns and tree's above the sign are exactly the same! yes

I wish but it is only a close up.
I looked everywhere and this can be the name of the street/path/place since this saint is definitely very popular in Greece...

Or could be Agia or another place. Still looking though hi

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Check out the rocks from the top down--the yellowish (on my screen) ones are exactly the same.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:08 pm

I think what HEA is saying is that the closeup shot of the wall and sign is one she took from the photo of Tyler, just to zoom in closer. She is still looking for the location. If I'm understanding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:19 pm

BlueTone wrote:I think what HEA is saying is that the closeup shot of the wall and sign is one  she took from the photo of Tyler, just to zoom in closer. She is still looking for the location. If I'm understanding her.

yes

I wanted to read and found only partially with the name of the Greek saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 pm

oops! obviously I read that wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:16 pm

Ok. So I found out that ag. Paraskevi is another way to type Agia Paraskevi ... meaning Saint Paraskevi

So it is possible Agia Paraskevi in Crete. There is a famous Byzantine church of this saint and the place is gorgeous.

The stones on this pic look the same as Tyler ‘s pic imo

For me it is possible the finale F2 Tyler and Hannah stayed. But there are tons of Agia Paraskevi ... but this place has everything... beach, church, boats, sights... beautiful

https://www.google.ca/search?q=ag+paraskevi+crete&client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&prmd=minv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi54Ju8o73jAhVmiOAKHQPCCvcQ_AUoAnoECA8QAg&biw=768&bih=899#imgrc=5Wuvt-ogGDO5zM

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 D9ba1110
https://www.picfair.com/pics/05924206-agios-pavlos-beach-with-saint-paul-church-a-very-old-byzantine-church-that-was-built-at-the-place-selouda-an-incredible-beach-at-opiso-egiali-area-chania-crete-greece

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 58beb710

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:34 pm

Wow, that is a beautiful place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:43 pm

Crete, Cyclades, Cyprus... everywhere nearby the Mediterranean is beautiful, inside the countryside a bit dry but many archeological sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:47 pm

One of my favorite fiction writers set many of her stories in Greece and made me love it. Maybe someday I'll see for myself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove