SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:does jed as the likely f1 have a publicist provided by the show? i cannot understand why he is not releasing a statement. the longer hayley holds the narrative the more likely that is accepted as the truth.

he is definitely guilty of going on the show to further his career with a girlfriend back home but i don't know that he didn't try to end things with her when he got back. she herself has said he tried to call her but she didn't take his call.

the longer he doesn't say anything the more i think it is addressed later in the show. otherwise why wait? his silence about the accusation colors all his actions on the show. it is fairly easy to put out a statement to say he did go on the show to promote himself but truly fell in love with hannah and he's sorry for how he handled the situation with hayley.

Exactly. It is fairly easy. Based on the fact that he has now lied several times and is being shown promoting his music every chance he gets, I think it will be harder to get people to believe him no matter what he says and how he tries to spin it. It's like the boy who cried wolf, after a while nobody believes you anymore.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:59 pm

@ilovecarbs I think it’s tptb don’t want to disturb the narrative they want to present . Seemed last night was the Jed show . He got to showcase his four talents . Guitar , singing (tho I’m not sure it’s classified as talent ), piano and lying . I will admit I liked his piano playing. My gut says he wrote the song for Haley but did a Haley and put Hannah . I think they can’t edit too much of Jed because so much is sequential . But who knows if they secretly reshoot scenes to re-edit to fit the current state of things . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:does jed as the likely f1 have a publicist provided by the show? i cannot understand why he is not releasing a statement. the longer hayley holds the narrative the more likely that is accepted as the truth.

he is definitely guilty of going on the show to further his career with a girlfriend back home but i don't know that he didn't try to end things with her when he got back. she herself has said he tried to call her but she didn't take his call.

the longer he doesn't say anything the more i think it is addressed later in the show. otherwise why wait? his silence about the accusation colors all his actions on the show. it is fairly easy to put out a statement to say he did go on the show to promote himself but truly fell in love with hannah and he's sorry for how he handled the situation with hayley.

Exactly. It is fairly easy. Based on the fact that he has now lied several times and is being shown promoting his music every chance he gets, I think it will be harder to get people to believe him no matter what he says and how he tries to spin it. It's like the boy who cried wolf, after a while nobody believes you anymore.
oh i do not think people will believe him but he has to say something either for himself if he is single or for hannah if they are together. that is why i cannot understand why he is being completely silent as the f1. i just have a feeling it gets addressed later in the show but it will be too late to salvage the season. if he puts out a statement now that his feelings for hannah were real, at least she does not look like such a fool if they are together.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:28 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Sprite wrote:

oh i do not think people will believe him but he has to say something either for himself if he is single or for hannah if they are together. that is why i cannot understand why he is being completely silent as the f1. i just have a feeling it gets addressed later in the show but it will be too late to salvage the season. if he puts out a statement now that his feelings for hannah were real, at least she does not look like such a fool if they are together.

If Jed speaks now, he will be brutally attacked by the public. He should remain quiet. He will get to talk on ATFR. What date is the FRC/ATFR?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Sprite wrote:

If Jed speaks now, he will be brutally attacked by the public.  He should remain quiet.  He will get to talk on ATFR.  What date is the FRC/ATFR?  
it is a dilemma i agree. but if he does not say anything now everything people see on the show now until the end will be assumed to be because he wants to further his career and he is faking his feelings for hannah. i think it is better to get his own narrative in here and at least give some people pause. i hope that even if he came on the show with the intent of going back to hayley, something changed and he really fell for hannah because that girl is completely smitten with him.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:34 pm

I think he is getting guidance from TPTB right now to lay low and will come out shortly with a statement similarly to Garrett last year.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:41 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Sprite wrote:

If Jed speaks now, he will be brutally attacked by the public.  He should remain quiet.  He will get to talk on ATFR.  What date is the FRC/ATFR?  
it is a dilemma i agree. but if he does not say anything now everything people see on the show now until the end will be assumed to be because he wants to further his career and he is faking his feelings for hannah. i think it is better to get his own narrative in here and at least give some people pause. i hope that even if he came on the show with the intent of going back to hayley, something changed and he really fell for hannah because that girl is completely smitten with him.

I think so too, but it is difficult as most still don't know how the season ends. Is he F2? F1? Does he leave early? We know, but the average viewer who doesn't read spoilers may not know. If he starts going on radio shows, it would be easy for him to slip up and give something away. I believe he was told to remain silent...for now. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Sprite wrote:

As I recall, Garrett came out and said something about the likes last summer, pre AFR, and it did, actually, calm down the masses a bit.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:49 pm

There is no way IMHO Jed is going to say anything atm. For one thing he can only take orders from TPTB who I think already have this scripted out on how to deal with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:50 pm

It’s not just about giving away spoilers. How a statement is crafted needs to be clear so he doesn’t place blame on Hannah for falling for him (and potentially staying with him) even under dishonest circumstances. It would make her appear dumb too. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is no way IMHO Jed is going to say anything atm. For one thing he can only take orders from TPTB who I think already have this scripted out on how to deal with it.

Yep and MF shouting that Hannah is as confident and happy as ever. I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:55 pm

@sosleepy ʻSpeaking of likes ʻ look at the things Jed has liked . So questionable . Yes, I think if Jed could say anything he would F1 or otherwise . In his case, what can he say ? He was outed in a season where it was asked to go home if you have a gf. F2 would have been a better place for him but if F1, he truly fried himself no matter if he fell for Hannah. He let Hannah fall for him under the pretense of being an honest guy, when in effect he was the opposite . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz