SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:Totally new thought...I am wondering if they can even have a MTA with everything going on?  How would they keep all of this out of the discussion?

Same way they have in the past ignored it and don’t bring it up.

And that’s why I don’t understand the appeal of going unspoiled. Especially this season. You are missing literally probably 80% of the story if you just follow along with TPTB’s narrative. MTA will just be all Luke rehash... and meanwhile the spoiled community is literally who cares, cause we are months beyond that in the timeline. laugh out loud

Thank goodness I didn't choose to go unspoiled this season. I would have never been able to catch up to all that is happing!

Personally, I find it way easier to go unspoiled when I don't really care about the lead and I really liked Hannah. Plus, for me it is more fun sleuthing the guys rather than the women so I usually go unspoiled on the Bachelor seasons rather than the Bettes. Also, the ladies have much better pickers so it is nice to follow along from the start.

FYI -- If ever I am going unspoiled and this kind of sh*t show hits the fan, you all have my permission to tell me to get my a** over to the spoiled side!!!

Lol I didn’t even know there was an Unspoiled Section . So this season no one is going unspoiled ? It would have been interesting to see what unspoiled eyes see. At reddit , so many spoiler / theories threads were popping up that some knew something was going on and unspoiled themselves laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:24 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
HEA wrote:I think we have to thank social media for breaking this engagement, Haley and RS. If they are still together, it means that there is still love and no freaking way she is thinking about going back to tyler who was second best IMO.
Not necessarily. It was said at Reddit that they're fully broken up but can't announce anything until ATFR.

And I think Tyler's words and actions these past few days -- months, actually -- have made it abundantly clear that he is the furthest thing from "second best." JMO.

when did reddit become the factual place? for me it is a hearsay place... anyone can on SM say that they know X or y... does not mean it is true. and 50/50 chance to be right does not make the person liable IMO. unless they share proofs of what they share?? question

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:51 pm

HEA wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
HEA wrote:I think we have to thank social media for breaking this engagement, Haley and RS. If they are still together, it means that there is still love and no freaking way she is thinking about going back to tyler who was second best IMO.
Not necessarily. It was said at Reddit that they're fully broken up but can't announce anything until ATFR.

And I think Tyler's words and actions these past few days -- months, actually -- have made it abundantly clear that he is the furthest thing from "second best." JMO.

when did reddit become the factual place? for me it is a hearsay place... anyone can on SM say that they know X or y... does not mean it is true. and 50/50 chance to be right does not make the person liable IMO.  unless they share proofs of what they share?? question

You have to remember the breakup happened before all of the latest allegations surfaced. Like I said before, I have a feeling she wants to not jump too quickly on any decisions. The total breakup will prob come next. Of course she might decide to stay with Jed but IMO that is highly unlikely now.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:51 pm

Any info without proof is all the same whether it be spoiler sites RS or whatever.

Everyone can choose to believe or wait or disregard the info.

We welcome all speculation because we all have the choice what to do with it. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:@HavaDrPepper welcomeback Enjoyed reading your thoughts. Smiley

Ditto, Ditto! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 1790118014
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:14 pm

Regarding proof , I think in Jed’s case, the where there is smoke there is fire has been appropriate . Hannah might choose to forgive Jed but not with the lean to getting back together . If by chance she heard Haley’s pained voice when RS who thought they were talking apples to apples spilled it was about another girl Jed has sex with , I don’t think Hannah wants to chance it with Jed after this. Haley talked about knowing Jed flirts and so now the other reports of Jed grabbing butts etc, makes their claim more credible imo. They were never over the top accounts . What’s interesting is, we are looking at things from a woman’s point of view. Would we take back someone who cheated on us ? Most likely no. I know for my husband , if I ever messed up with him, he would take me back. I do reward that by being faithful . Some men are wired differently . When there was discussion about why Jed, the ones who supported that choice said, her life her choice. If things changed for whatever reason, why not the same mentality ? Her life her choice ? My questions are rhetorical btw and Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:33 pm

Serious question ...
What ever did Jed think would happen ? He had so much to hide and now he got outed . Habitual liar ? Dumb ? Even if he fell in love with Hannah , he brought her home to so much mess. Did he think it would vanish ? I do think he fell in love with The Bachelorette and not Hannah . After cameras were turned off, Jed didn’t have an elevated platform and the real Jed surfaced . I think it was similar to Jason and Melissa. Wasn’t that they weren’t compatible pretty much after the show stopped filming ? My mind is foggy on the details . Anyway, I think there was trouble in Hedville long before the gf news. When was it that Jed tweeted about forgiveness ? Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:40 pm

You know... I’ve been kind of thinking about Jason/Molly/Melissa. Everyone says how this would be a different scenario than Arie or Jason, because Hannah didn’t “realize she really loved Tyler” but would just be getting back with him because it blew up with Jed. Is this really that different than Jason? Jason got engaged to someone he thought he knew ... Melissa... but it turned out Melissa wasn’t really who she portrayed herself to to, just like Jed. Melissa almost immediately got back together with her ex boyfriend, now husband. It’s even said he picked her up from the airport. I’d argue that things imploding for Jason/Melissa is what really allowed him to pursue Molly. I think this is pretty dang similar to what is going on with Hannah too. It definitely worked out for Molly/Jason... we’ll see what happens here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:You know... I’ve been kind of thinking about Jason/Molly/Melissa. Everyone says how this would be a different scenario than Arie or Jason, because Hannah didn’t “realize she really loved Tyler” but would just be getting back with him because it blew up with Jed. Is this really that different than Jason? Jason got engaged to someone he thought he knew ... Melissa... but it turned out Melissa wasn’t really who she portrayed herself to to, just like Jed. Melissa almost immediately got back together with her ex boyfriend, now husband. It’s even said he picked her up from the airport. I’d argue that things imploding for Jason/Melissa is what really allowed him to pursue Molly. I think this is pretty dang similar to what is going on with Hannah too. It definitely worked out for Molly/Jason... we’ll see what happens here.

It is pretty far back, but I think the main reason was values and really they didn’t have that much in common. Jason would say there were long pauses or silences in their phone conversations. That’s what I’m remembering more than anything. That they didn’t really match and they started to bicker  and it was not pleasant. I would not say she portrayed herself in a deceitful way though. Nothing like Jed fir sure. I would not even put that in the same category.
JMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:59 pm

@Astrobach Not person to person comparison but mindset . Meaning after cameras were turned off, the real Jed could have surfaced . Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:17 pm

I think we have to thank social media for breaking this engagement, Haley and RS

And not Jed and his actions? All of these factors you listed may have exposed some lies and what was being hidden but I'd say the person who was engaged who did the crappy actions might have had something to do with his engagement ending. Just saying.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:32 pm

I don't want to take my rose colored glasses off. HaHa I think that Tyler could still be F1 & RS had it right the first time. The timing of RS coming out with the second spoiler that he was wrong about Tyler being F1 & it was Jed F1 right before the People article dropped about Jed's girlfriend is so suspicious. Seems like he rushed to get the 2nd spoiler out so he could crow about the scoop on Jed to capitalize on that People article. RS seems wrong more often than not on the Bachelorette outcome, remember Brad & Chantal, Des & Brooks etc... If Jed did end up Hannah's chosen guy I hope for her sake she has reconsidered. Be strong Hannah, Jed lied to you coming on the show with a girlfriend like he lied to his girlfriend (cheating on her - not letting on he had done so, then to tell her it was just a career platform to go on the show& he'd be thinking of her the whole time). Please do not ignore the warning signs like you tried to do over, & over, & over again with Luke P.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz