SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:08 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Luvstruck This board believes that her IG and TC's IG are somewhat syncing up.  Her latest was a pic from their date....said, "Back in the saddle"

Everyone thinks that they are really pushing the TC narrative and she started liking some of his posts today.

Can you tell us what Posts? They are massively flirting and I’m game for that . He gets her and she gets him . Imo

If she "got" him why didn't she choose him?? She needs to take at least a year off and figure herself out before rushing into another relationship.If not, she'd only be cheating the other person. You don't say yes to an engagement if you don't love the person and to jump right out of that into another is just not the thing to do..IMHO but that's just me...

If only life were so simple.

I have a question for all the people who think Hannah needs to step back and “take time for herself.” Like I’m not necessarily disagreeing. Maybe she does and maybe she should. But did we think this about Jason and Arie? They both made massive FRC mess ups. Their seasons were a $hit show. But I just don’t remember people clamoring for them to “take a step back” and “be single for a while.” And it’s also a good thing neither did take a step back - they followed their hearts and are legit like 2 of 3 dudes out of 24 with marriages from this show. So why do we insist Hannah take time? Is it just because she is a woman? Because she’s young? Idk. I’m genuinely wondering and curious.

At the end of the day, she was with Jed for like 6 weeks, and it doesn’t sound like it was a spectacular six week experience either. From my view Hannah and Tyler had something so special on screen. Like life is just too short sometimes, and it sucks to live with regrets. I have no idea where their hearts really are, but if they want to try again, can you really blame them? Under the circumstances?  Should they resist each other simply because Tyler came in second place on a game show? There is just such a bigger picture here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:14 am

The good thing is if there is a switch, Hannah and Tyler will not have to worry about the backlash those other two and Colton to some extent had to endure for going after who they wanted. Jason and Molly had to pretty much go into hiding, Arie didn't give a crap. laugh out loud

Jason and Molly did the long distance for quite a few months and that worked for them. Arie proposed right away and that worked for him. Colton and Cassie are just living their lives and appear extremely happy without being engaged.

IMHO if there is a switch I hope they don't get engaged right away. I find her very immature. She needs to date, for a long time before thinking of getting engaged IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:24 am

@sosleepy Okay thank you for saying this. I'm glad someone brought up how no one said anything about Arie and Jason needing to stay single because the arguments against a Hannah/Tyler reunion are really reminding me of the arguments against Kaitlyn/Jason being in a relationship so soon after she and Shawn broke up. It really does feel like this is only said about the women.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:26 am

bluwavz wrote:@sosleepy Okay thank you for saying this. I'm glad someone brought up how no one said anything about Arie and Jason needing to stay single because the arguments against a Hannah/Tyler reunion are really reminding me of the arguments against Kaitlyn/Jason being in a relationship so soon after she and Shawn broke up. It really does feel like this is only said about the women.

Yep. I definitely overanalyze this show too much. laugh out loud But seriously though. This show is full of double standards.

ETA: Also Des. She should have stayed single and taken time for herself after Brooks left. I remember lots of that. Good thing she took Chris’ proposal anyway, moved right along.

Just sayin’.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:29 am

Here is my take on these comparisons with Jason / Molly/ Melissa vs Arie/ Becca/ Lauren.

In both of the above cases, the men were really heartbroken and missing their F2 and in one case, they were mismatched ( Jason & Melissa ) and in the other ( Arie and Becca) there was pressure on Arie to pick her over Lauren as she had been more quiet. Both F1 had done NOTHING wrong, and were good people, in their own right, just not the best match.
With Jed, I think he is breaking so many molds, in the worse way, as he was charming his way all the way to the F4 and then, after Luke is gone, she has a choice with the two guys that she has a stronger connection with but in different ways. Jed came in with deliberate plans to go far for his career. He had a girlfriend at home that he promised to go back to. He is a master manipulator and knew what and when to say ( or play songs) to Hannah, to rekindle her Nashville country music dream life.
Tyler is a different type of guy, that she may not ever have dated before. He is self assured and knows where he stands but develops quickly this emotional and physical connection that was unfamiliar to her. He didn’t seem to need fixing. He fixes houses instead... laugh out loud
So now if we believe what happened she was probably going to be with Tyler until the last moment when she decided to go with Jed
( with a twist possibly engineered by TPTB)
So discovering the real Jed after the show ended might have shed doubt in her choice, especially if her feelings for Tyler were STILL strong. Which we have no idea, but possible.
My conclusion, she has had a pretty dismal relationship history and seems to like or pick guys that need fixing...therefore I do see that it would be great for her to get into some therapy to work out these issues so that she realizes her limiting beliefs and start loving herself and acting out of different set of standards.
Tyler visibly is ready to commit to her. We’ll see when and how they decide to weave their future together. I do think they have something very special and with the right time and support, could become one for the books.
I think the less influence or proximity from the Bach world the better for both of them, for a while anyway.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:30 am

sosleepy wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Luvstruck This board believes that her IG and TC's IG are somewhat syncing up.  Her latest was a pic from their date....said, "Back in the saddle"

Everyone thinks that they are really pushing the TC narrative and she started liking some of his posts today.

Can you tell us what Posts? They are massively flirting and I’m game for that . He gets her and she gets him . Imo

If she "got" him why didn't she choose him?? She needs to take at least a year off and figure herself out before rushing into another relationship.If not, she'd only be cheating the other person. You don't say yes to an engagement if you don't love the person and to jump right out of that into another is just not the thing to do..IMHO but that's just me...

I have a question for all the people who think Hannah needs to step back and “take time for herself.” Like I’m not necessarily disagreeing. Maybe she does and maybe she should.  But did we think this about Jason and Arie? They both made massive FRC mess ups. Their seasons were a $hit show. But I just don’t remember people clamoring for them to “take a step back” and “be single for a while.” And it’s also a good thing neither did take a step back - they followed their hearts and are legit like 2 of 3 dudes out of 24 with marriages from this show. So why do we insist Hannah take time? Is it just because she is a woman? Because she’s young? Idk. I’m genuinely wondering and curious.

At the end of the day, she was with Jed for like 6 weeks, and it doesn’t sound like it was a spectacular six week experience either. From my view Hannah and Tyler had something so special on screen. Like life is just too short sometimes, and it sucks to live with regrets. I have no idea where their hearts really are, but if they want to try again, can you really blame them? Under the circumstances?  Should they resist each other simply because Tyler came in second place on a game show? There is just such a bigger picture here.

I know I have said this somewhere around in here in the last few days but if I didn't I've tried only to get distracted. laugh out loud Hannah may have had a great physical attraction with Luke and she may have left with Jed but the eyes say more than words ever will. I've watched her with Tyler numerous times. They do have a physical connection and they can carry on a meaningful conversation. They seem interested in each other and the way they banter back and forth reminds me of JoJo and Jordan. But....those eyes don't lie. Hannah has not looked at one of those other guys like she looks at Tyler. She melts when she looks into his eyes. I see it, do any of you? I feel like she even avoids looking at him at times...maybe because she knows and she's scared? I don't know. Jed seemed like a safe choice. IMO, Tyler has always been her first choice she just didn't trust her heart and Luke clouded her judgement.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:33 am

So I said this in another post, so I won’t go too deep.

But Arie, yes, it was because he missed Lauren. Jason, no. He’s a lot more comparable to Hannah here. Melissa was not that into him, she literally had her ex pick her up at the airport. She wasn’t really who she portrayed herself to be on the show. It was only after that imploded, that Jason went back to Molly. One could argue if Melissa had been everything Jason thought during the show (she wasn’t) and if SHE didn’t have an ex waiting in the wings... he would have tried harder with her and would have let go of Molly in his mind.

So no, to me Hannah isn’t that different than Jason.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:33 am

Astrobach wrote:Here is my take on these comparisons with Jason / Molly/ Melissa vs Arie/ Becca/ Lauren.

In both of the above cases, the men were really heartbroken and missing their F2 and in one case, they were mismatched ( Jason & Melissa ) and in the other ( Arie and Becca) there was pressure on Arie to pick her over Lauren as she had been more quiet. Both F1 had done NOTHING wrong, and were good people, in their own right, just not the best match.
With Jed, I think he is breaking so many molds, in the worse way, as he was charming his way all the way to the F4 and then, after Luke is gone, she has a choice with the two guys that she has a stronger connection with but in different ways. Jed came in with deliberate plans to go far for his career. He had a girlfriend at home that he promised to go back to. He is a master manipulator and knew what and when to say ( or play songs) to Hannah, to rekindle her Nashville country music dream life.
Tyler is a different type of guy, that she may not ever have dated before. He is self assured and knows where he stands but develops quickly this emotional and physical connection that was unfamiliar to her. He didn’t seem to need fixing. He fixes houses instead... laugh out loud
So now if we believe what happened she was probably going to be with Tyler until the last moment when she decided to go with Jed
( with a twist possibly engineered by TPTB)
So discovering the real Jed after the show ended might have shed doubt in her choice, especially if her feelings for Tyler were STILL strong. Which we have no idea, but possible.
My conclusion, she has had a pretty dismal relationship history and seems to like or pick guys that need fixing...therefore I do see that it would be great for her to get into some therapy to work out these issues so that she realizes her limiting beliefs and start loving herself and acting out of different set of standards.
Tyler visibly is ready to commit to her. We’ll see when and how they decide to weave their future together. I do think they have something very special and with the right time and support, could become one for the books.
I think the less influence or proximity from the Bach world the better for both of them, for a while anyway.

JMO

I love it and agree!!

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:38 am

@sunshine50 Hey! Good to see you ! Yes, you’ve reminded not to give up on them from almost the beginning. Can’t believe we’re seeing some sort of potential movement happening that can reunite them . Mo
You’ve been unwavering.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:40 am

I think Hannah taking some time could be beneficial.

She is much younger than Arie with much less relationship experience. I don’t know how old Jason was as Bach but being a divorced parent brings life experience beyond what Hannah has.

Hannah’s 1st choice appears to have been Luke P. She invested a lot of time in him... at least half the season. In fact, she may have spent less time with Jed and Tyler than other leads because she cancelled so many cocktail parties. She then chose Jed. So now we have choosing Tyler as a possibility. Arie and Jason didn’t have a strong long connection like Hannah with Luke. They had 2; she has potentially 3 if we include Tyler.

On Viall Files she talked about going into therapy in college (not that long ago) and about a toxic first relationship. She had another that was good but went back to the first guy but that tanked. With Luke, IMO she fell back into her pre-therapy relationship pattern. Of course she is going to overcome that before the season ends but the fact that she fell back in is concerning since the point of the therapy in the first place was to heal and set a new course.

If she does jump into another relationship that’s what she wants IMO. However, if she was a friend, I would tell her to wait a bit, build a friendship foundation or date long distance, then see what transpires.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:43 am

sosleepy wrote:So I said this in another post, so I won’t go too deep.

But Arie, yes, it was because he missed Lauren. Jason, no. He’s a lot more comparable to Hannah here. Melissa was not that into him, she literally had her ex pick her up at the airport. She wasn’t really who she portrayed herself to be on the show. It was only after that imploded, that Jason went back to Molly. One could argue if Melissa had been everything Jason thought during the show (she wasn’t) and if SHE didn’t have an ex waiting in the wings... he would have tried harder with her and would have let go of Molly in his mind.

So no, to me Hannah isn’t that different than Jason.

Didn’t Jason’s first interview show him happy and shortly thereafter you could sense a change that something happened? Ita, not an Arie comparison . Hyler if it happens,  is more like a Mesnick . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:44 am

sosleepy wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

I have a question for all the people who think Hannah needs to step back and “take time for herself.” Like I’m not necessarily disagreeing. Maybe she does and maybe she should.  But did we think this about Jason and Arie? They both made massive FRC mess ups. Their seasons were a $hit show. But I just don’t remember people clamoring for them to “take a step back” and “be single for a while.” And it’s also a good thing neither did take a step back - they followed their hearts and are legit like 2 of 3 dudes out of 24 with marriages from this show. So why do we insist Hannah take time? Is it just because she is a woman? Because she’s young? Idk. I’m genuinely wondering and curious.

Arie and Jason didn't have their F1's with a huge scandal. Big difference. For me, you need time to process a breakup, to deal with a break up and most importantly start to heal from a break up...if they are indeed 100% broken up. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz