SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Very confusing reaction from Hannah if it’s not #notTyler
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByjKzCilPNP/?igshid=oveouwmlilx3

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:28 pm

Sharnee wrote: Very confusing reaction from Hannah if it’s not #notTyler
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByjKzCilPNP/?igshid=oveouwmlilx3

Hannah was playing up the fake spoiler IMO. Bet she is wishing it was real now. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Screen53
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Screen51
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Screen52

In another round of confusing SM behaviour, Hannah liked the picture of her and Tyler form the official Bachelorette IG account which is understandable but and also went on to like a meme from a Hannah B fan account with the same image. Is she preparing to pull an Arie ? ??

Source Bacheloretteabc IG : https://instagram.com/bacheloretteabc?igshid=xu6mubksq9zy
Source Teamhannahb IG :
https://instagram.com/teamhannahb?igshid=1dgu6ou62522m

I don't think NotTyler will be very happy about this !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:43 pm

misslurking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Screen53
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Screen51
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 Screen52

In another round of confusing SM behaviour, Hannah liked the picture of her and Tyler form the official Bachelorette IG account which is understandable but and also went on to like a meme from a Hannah B fan account with the same image. Is she preparing to pull an Arie ? ??

Source Bacheloretteabc IG : https://instagram.com/bacheloretteabc?igshid=xu6mubksq9zy
Source Teamhannahb IG :
https://instagram.com/teamhannahb?igshid=1dgu6ou62522m

I don't think NotTyler will be very happy about this !

I just saw this on IG and was like what the what? Lol. Some things are just not adding up and it’s driving me crazy: the moms are one big thing, Hannah’s likes on this post and the fact that Tylern has stayed put in NY since the first week or so that he’s been home. IMO it would be easier to fly one person in and not have to worry about trying to hide the feet of two? 🤷🏼‍�

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:44 pm

Don't overthink it. To she just liked it because she like the meme. I seen Hannah like other memes using that are bts pics to compare something she is looking at to croissants. So she must like them a lot, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by freebach Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:49 pm

She added the song “Never Really Over” by Katy Perry to her playlist (Apple Music) today no idea

freebach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:58 pm

To me, Tyler and Hannah liking the post might mean the love between was right, and one neither could forget. To me, these two are saying what we see on TV happening between the two of them is real. However, it didn't work out, and now they both need to process and move on.

Last edited by Patience2415 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:59 pm

I think she’s obligated to like the official account one. As for everything else, idk and my brain is tired. Wait nvm she didn’t like their fishing date picture. I’m even more tired now.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:02 pm

She likes croissants. I like croissants. Especially chocolate croissants. This is why I like her.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 15 2764

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:15 pm

@Dahling, makes sense you are both Libra Hugesmile but really the real question is WHO DOESNT like croissants???

ETA It looks like there have been some memos from the top PR to get the S/M of the main characters to either confuse, diffuse or mask whatever their real plot is.
JMO as usual...

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:17 pm

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree when it comes to social media likes and the Brown women.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:25 pm

@Dahling, makes sense you are both Libra Hugesmile but really the real question is WHO DOESNT like croissants???

Yes I get her. I also know we are bad at making decisions. Hannah you don't have me fooled.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite