SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:44 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Everything that happened with Jed this past week and now the timing of this episodes "serenade" is so perfect it's like it was almost planned laugh out loud  No wonder they didn't want that People article out.  

Well we know all of these sneaky get together's are usually producer driven.... this will make the 4th time we've seen Jed play his guitar, I don't remember any other wanna be contestant being shown that much, does anyone else?  I can't remember how much Wes was shown, and Luke P, I din't think that much

Same playbook . Jed is not original . Listen to what Wes says.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Sharnee wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Everything that happened with Jed this past week and now the timing of this episodes "serenade" is so perfect it's like it was almost planned laugh out loud  No wonder they didn't want that People article out.  

Well we know all of these sneaky get together's are usually producer driven.... this will make the 4th time we've seen Jed play his guitar, I don't remember any other wanna be contestant being shown that much, does anyone else?  I can't remember how much Wes was shown, and Luke P, I din't think that much

Same playbook . Jed is not original . Listen to what Wes says.

OMG, thanks for posting that! I haven't watched Jillian's season since it's original airing, I forgot about that. Yep, looks exactly the same. At least Wes has a decent voice.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:58 pm

@alwayscooking Wes sang ok. Wonder if Jed will do the same thing as Wes and bring Hannah to an impromptu concert with his band on HTD’s.
Jillian’s Season was the Season of Jed. Ironic parallels tbh. Especially what happened to Ed after the show imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:05 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I have never loathed a contestant this much. What a manipulative, calculated dirtbag IMO. And to know all his plans worked out exactly the way he wanted, he’ll get 1m followers by being with Hannah, he’ll get to attend award shows and be given opportunities that actual TALENTED struggling musicians don’t get because they don’t have a big name fiancée, and that there will ALWAYS be a portion of devoted fans ready to defend his every move makes my skin crawl.

Truth be told, I've loathed a few guys throughout the seasons, but Jed is right up there. What I am thinking about now is how tptb will always give the contestants enough rope to hang themselves. They've got both Luke and Jed now who IMHO are making themselves/giving ammo for the show to paint them as fools. While I am not especially a fan of Garrett, I am going to enjoy his egging on to Luke for yet another ridiculous display of "ownership" over Hannah. I go back and forth on Jed as to whether he falls for Hannah or if this too is part of his schtick. My head is spinning over all the spoilers/foilers and post show behaviors of all the parties involved. My heart is a bit sad because I think Hannah is gonna be the one crying at the end and it may be of her own making.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 pm

Sharnee wrote:@alwayscooking Wes sang ok. Wonder if Jed will do the same thing as Wes and bring Hannah to an impromptu concert with his band on HTD’s.
Jillian’s Season was the Season of Jed. Ironic parallels tbh. Especially what happened to Ed after the show imo.

Yep. Both had white bread pilots too. They really dug up and dusted off that old storyboard for its ten year anniversary. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@alwayscooking Wes sang ok. Wonder if Jed will do the same thing as Wes and bring Hannah to an impromptu concert with his band on HTD’s.

Yep. Both had white bread pilots too. They really dug up and dusted off that old storyboard for its ten year anniversary. laugh out loud

Are they that lost without Elan ? This is just so ironic . Jed/Hed? Guess it’s their way of saying yes, history can repeat itself . Tbh, Hannah reminds me of Jillian too imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Now we just need an ED during the FD...or fireworks going off if everything works.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Hannah now follows a boutique in Nashville. Is that the pool pic hint? Truly unbelievable . Jed robbed Hayley of a relationship and now robbed Tyler . Not bad for a manipulator .Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:37 pm

Nothing beats this serenade. Ali's laugh. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzA94eIgfHQ/?igshid=uidq1hdm065k
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:38 pm

I don't think Jed robbed Tyler of anything tbh. I remember a couple years ago when Matty J was bachelor in the Australian franchise and after one of the girls, Flo, was eliminated, she did an interview saying she wasn't really into Matty because he wasn't her type. I thought that was a great testament to Matty's character considering Flo's type is lying manipulative douchebags. That's how I feel about Hannah & Tyler. So far Tyler actually seems like a decent guy, which means he was never gonna be Hannah's type. If not Luke or Jed, she would've picked another dirtbag. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:39 pm

She is so dumb if she stays with him. I am legit worried for her safety with his past behaviors and manipulation. JMO. Mama Brown where are you? no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Nothing beats this serenade.  Ali's laugh.  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzA94eIgfHQ/?igshid=uidq1hdm065k

Wow! That guy sings better than Jed cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite