SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:56 am

A thread to keep track of the filming schedule!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:18 am

March 28 (Thur) - Angie announced as the Bachelorette in Who Magazine here

June 19-20 (Wed-Thur): Filming begins - First night intros & cocktail party posted here, here and here

June 24 (Mon): SD - First date Red speedcar/Notebook rowing with Carlin reported here

June 25 (Tues): GD - Group date at a barn reported here; also pics on Matrix dated 25/06 show two men and Angie in red/blue costumes here 

June 26 (Wed): RC - Neat Beard Man and Runamuk Guy pictured exiting the mansion with luggage here; Pap caption says both leave the show. Pics dated same day depict a car accident which may or may not be related to the men leaving (posted here)

June 30 (Sun): Filming break - Angie in attendance at Logies, posted here

July 12 (Fri): SD - Speedboat date on Rose Bay with Ciarran reported here and here

August 23 (Fri): Osher back in AU for the birth of his son (here) so presumably FRC was the week prior.

September 11 (Wed): Angie returns to social media here

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:58 am

Not much of an update but according to this article Audrey is now 37 weeks pregnant so if they're planning to wrap this season up before baby comes they'd have to get a wriggle on.  

Comparing to Ali and Georgia's seasons:

Georgia started filming around 20/06 and wrapped around 26/08
Ali started filming around 27/06 and wrapped around 03/09

With Angie running closer to Georgia's timeline that would be cutting it really fine for a late Aug birth.  I wonder if they might have the FRC here so he can get back quickly if necessary?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:23 am

Osher's baby born 23/08.  Suggests the FRC may have been filmed last week IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* NoMl1Mr

Source

I'm also thinking it was probably in AU or somewhere close like perhaps Bali, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:50 am

Taite posted happy 1 year anniversary 2 days ago, which if he's counting from FRC means that filming wrapped for Ali a bit sooner than we thought. So I agree FRC was probably last week some time.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:55 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Taite posted happy 1 year anniversary 2 days ago, which if he's counting from FRC means that filming wrapped for Ali a bit sooner than we thought. So I agree FRC was probably last week some time.

It is Georgia and Lee's anniversary today, so there's still a chance they're filming and FRC is this week.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:13 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Taite posted happy 1 year anniversary 2 days ago, which if he's counting from FRC means that filming wrapped for Ali a bit sooner than we thought. So I agree FRC was probably last week some time.

Oh that's helpful thanks @Dirty Street Pie and @butterflylove.  yes I think for sure they would have wanted to wrap everything up before Wolfgang arrived so IMO the FRC would have been last week or even the week before.  

What do you think about location?  IMO Osher would not have wanted to risk going overseas or at the most no further than somewhere like Bali so he could get back within a few hours.  I'm thinking another AU FRC is a possibility.

I realise Osher isn't running the show but after so many years IMO TPTB would wrap up a bit early to make sure he didn't miss out.  And I really can't see the whole crew taking a baby break and then going back to it after...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:32 am

Bobette wrote:

Oh that's helpful thanks @Dirty Street Pie and @butterflylove.  yes I think for sure they would have wanted to wrap everything up before Wolfgang arrived so IMO the FRC would have been last week or even the week before.  

What do you think about location?  IMO Osher would not have wanted to risk going overseas or at the most no further than somewhere like Bali so he could get back within a few hours.  I'm thinking another AU FRC is a possibility.

I realise Osher isn't running the show but after so many years IMO TPTB would wrap up a bit early to make sure he didn't miss out.  And I really can't see the whole crew taking a baby break and then going back to it after...

If they wrapped up before Wolfie was born, I could see perhaps the Whitsundays or Fraser Island or somewhere as a potential, or maybe the Daintree or Blue Mountains if they'd stayed in Aus. They've done New Caledonia (Nick), Phuket (Tim), Singapore (Georgia) and New Zealand (Sam Frost) that are close.. Sam Wood's was somewhere in Australia too wasn't it? And Ali's of course was the NT.. Where else have they filmed finales? Where was Sophie, Richie and Matty J's filmed? We obvious had Blake's in South Africa, but thats too far for Angie and especially if we're right about Matt's also being filmed there.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:03 am

@butterflylove Oooh Whitsundays or Fraser Island would both be beautiful locations - TBH I never understand why they go overseas to tropical places when we IMO have better beaches at home!

My reservation though is that they are very popular tourist spots so I'm not sure they could film without being spotted or afford to buy up a whole resort like they can in the cheap O/S destinations.

Adding to your list above of previous FRC locations we have:

Bach

S1 Tim - Phuket, Thailand
S2 Blake - South Africa
S3 Sam - Fernhill, Mulgoa NSW
S4 Richie - Bali
S5 Matty - Santhiya Koh Yao Yai, Thailand
S6 Nick - New Caledonia
S7 Matt - South Africa

Bette

S1 Sam - New Zealand
S2 Georgia - Singapore
S3 Sophie - Fiji
S4 Ali- Northern Territory

I wasn't overly impressed with Ali's finale - they didn't show case the NT's best features IMO and everyone just looked sweaty.  laugh out loud I don't think they'd go anywhere too remote this time so places like Broome are out too IMO.

So I'm thinking Bali if they wanted tropical (3 hours by plane isn't too bad), otherwise if they stayed local they were probably very local like NSW or country VIC IMO.  We'll have to check Angie for a tan when she resurfaces.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum