SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:58 am

@sdmom Perhaps only in that particular episode of Almost Famous did she "defend" Garrett. Perhaps on hindsight not necessarily "choosing" Garrett. It is her answer to Ashley I's comment that she does not see deep conversations between Becca and Garrett. That is where Rachel told the podcast her Season and her frustration. She lamented that they did not show her conversations with Bryan. Only the making out.

Didn't finish watching Rachel's season so i'm not really a fan. Didn't know whom she prefers every season.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:01 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 64766769_455195518597204_6124241305006875370_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah I refuse to not stand in the sun. I refuse to feel shame. I refuse to believe the lies and evil that flood my comments. I am standing firm in believing that maybe God wants to use a mess like me to point to His goodness and grace. But dang, it’s hard. The amount of hate I and the men on this journey with me receive...it’s chilling to know so many people want to spread hurt so recklessly. We all fall short of the glory of God...we just happen to do it on national television. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’ve realized that a lot of the things that Satan uses to hurt me, come in the form of many of your comments— he uses a grain of truth to steer to evil lies. “You’re not enough, you’re dirty, you’re dumb, you’re immature, you’re not worthy...”. It’s upsetting to get messages from Christians telling me I give Christians a bad name. I’ve lived my life for the world to see and judge and absolutely, I’m hot mess on a stick, I blew it a few times...but I refuse to believe I give Christians a bad name. I’m an imperfect human. Who is yes, also a Christian. And God has a master plan for all the failures I continue to learn and grow from to work out for good, and for his glory. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thank you to those who continue to support me and my guys as we open our hearts to each other, and in turn...you! We appreciate you and your kindness! ♥
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:04 am

Oh my god. I am sorry but LOL gag at "refuse to believe the lies and evil that flood my comment" the good sis is going to stand by Jed and believe him over every female she pretends to want to stand up for for poor victim Jed. You can't make this up.

She is embrassing.
Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:22 am

bluwavz wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 64766769_455195518597204_6124241305006875370_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah I refuse to not stand in the sun. I refuse to feel shame. I refuse to believe the lies and evil that flood my comments. I am standing firm in believing that maybe God wants to use a mess like me to point to His goodness and grace. But dang, it’s hard. The amount of hate I and the men on this journey with me receive...it’s chilling to know so many people want to spread hurt so recklessly. We all fall short of the glory of God...we just happen to do it on national television. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’ve realized that a lot of the things that Satan uses to hurt me, come in the form of many of your comments— he uses a grain of truth to steer to evil lies. “You’re not enough, you’re dirty, you’re dumb, you’re immature, you’re not worthy...”. It’s upsetting to get messages from Christians telling me I give Christians a bad name. I’ve lived my life for the world to see and judge and absolutely, I’m hot mess on a stick, I blew it a few times...but I refuse to believe I give Christians a bad name. I’m an imperfect human. Who is yes, also a Christian. And God has a master plan for all the failures I continue to learn and grow from to work out for good, and for his glory. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thank you to those who continue to support me and my guys as we open our hearts to each other, and in turn...you! We appreciate you and your kindness! ♥
Source
Boooooooo #OntoParadise
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 218d4210
x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:26 am

Either she caught ‘delusion syndrome’ from Luke, and Jed...or ???
But to use religion like this is such a turnoff for me... proves she is indoctrinated, not the free spirit, badass woman she proclaimed she was. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. And by no means do I condone ANYONE throwing hate at them. sad
J M O .
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:28 am

That post by Hannah you can tell everything people are saying is getting to her or she wouldn't have made the post. I mostly agree with her a lot of the comments in her post are unnecessary. The ones calling her a bad Christian for being comfortable in her body and some of the stuff she did yesterday. I don't even really like people calling her out about Luke or Jed. All her choices on the show are hers whether we think it right or not. I personally wouldn't stand by Jed and think it going to make her out to be one giant hypocrite but that again is her decision and I can rant in frustration to myself and friends about it but again not my life. I guess what I am mostly saying I agree with most of her post.

I will say I do not think this is the brunt of the hate she will receive. I see some coming next week, as well as fs week and ultimately her finale depending what both her and Jed say during it the finale. I hope she can handle what is to come but this post to me isn't a good sign. All jmho.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:29 am

What I got from that was more the personal attacks on her rather than Jed or Luke. That she’s immature, dumb, doesn’t deserve their love etc. sounds like this experience has been pretty rough for her, understandably.

Edit: something else that sticks out to me is she’s getting hate based on spoilers that were not even 100% on. She’s lived it and we haven’t even seen it yet. Having to keep silent about what happens is probably so hard. With social media, she’ll never win and what I’m gathering from her is that she’s a words of affirmation person.. and she won’t get that regardless of what she picks. It’s actually fairly sad.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:36 am

If we needed anymore proof that Jed is F1
I’m pretty sure that post from Hannah was it. A subtle way to defend him by defending all the boys.

I also took it as a big sign that all is not well in hannah land and that the last few days have been rough on her. I hope she’s strong because I don’t think it’s going to stop or get any easier anytime soon.

All jmo of course

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:37 am

I definitely don’t think she should be getting hate, but I don’t think the timing can be ignored. It’s great that she’s standing up for herself but I think her real intention is stand up for Jed in the small way she can to tide her over until ATFR where she can *really* defend him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:39 am

Oh Hannah.... I understand her sentiment and wish no hate upon anybody, but the ode to having a relatable Bachelorette has been long gone.

I wish people would just stop using religion as a tool/weapon.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:42 am

Part of her issue is allowing Luke to continually calling her out on her choices . Yes Jed is involved but a lot of discussion that comes from Luke bringing it out and her trying to reason with him on those choices can draw lines too. Luke was toxic and imagine when viewers see the real blowup with him . It won’t help her cause . She said we so there’s that Jmo

Last edited by Sharnee on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:42 am

smg2587 wrote:That post by Hannah you can tell everything people are saying is getting to her or she wouldn't have made the post. I mostly agree with her a lot of the comments in her post are unnecessary. The ones calling her a bad Christian for being comfortable in her body and some of the stuff she did yesterday. I don't even really like people calling her out about Luke or Jed. All her choices on the show are hers whether we think it right or not. I personally wouldn't stand by Jed but that again is her decision and I can rant in frustration to myself and friends about it but again not my life. I guess what I am mostly saying I agree with most of her post.

I will say I do not think this is the brunt of the hate she will receive. I see some coming next week, as well as fs week and ultimately her finale depending what both her and Jed say during it the finale. I hope she can handle what is to come but this post to me isn't a good sign. All jmho.

Calling her names for dragging Luke P and eventually choosing a lying scumbag Jed. i agree, We call a spade a spade. It is Cyberbullying. That is exactly what most of the comments probably were. And that is only where i agree with her.

I just hope that the "i refuse to believe the lies and evil that flood my comments" ALSO does NOT mean she believes the lies of Jed. Add edit: i hope she's not saying to herself that the Rumors out there about Jed is Evil and LIes. OHEMGEE! THAT is a scary thought! yikes!

And bring in the Lord's Grace and Goodness in with "forgiving" jed. Yes, the Lord uses us to glorify Him as we are recipients of His Grace and Mercy.

For the life of me, I am fervently praying Jed did not use that same excuse in asking Hannah for forgiveness. Because Jed's alleged post show dalliances DEFINITELY does not show a Christian who is repentant AFTER receiving that said grace.

Last edited by Cari on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline