SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:27 am

“LOL, Twitter Is DRAGGING Jed for Everything He Does on 'The Bachelorette' Now That His GF Came Forward”

“Also tonight it was *super* clear that Jed just sees the show as an opportunity to promote his music (which is something that he semi-confessed to Hannah earlier on—but he CERTAINLY didn't mention anything about his GF). I mean—the dude held a one-man concert for Hannah out of the blue on tonight's episode, which now reads as him trying to, like, give his demo tape to everyone watching the Bachelorette (and makes his makeout with Hannah afterward super icky). “

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a28174942/twitter-reacts-jed-wyatt-girlfriend-bachelorette-season-15-episode-7/

'The Bachelorette': Jed Promises Hannah He'll 'Never Tell a Lie' Amid Girlfriend Scandal”
https://popculture.com/reality-tv/2019/06/24/the-bachelorette-jed-promises-hannah-never-tell-lie-amid-girlfriend-scandal/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:24 am

sorry not sorry but this haley smells "I want also my 5 minutes fame".

1. I totally dislike people who tattle their story in mags... multiple times
2. why did she wait episode 5 to come out when the list of contestants was out before the premiere (didn't we read that prods wanted the, out to give the chance that the wrong reasons or bad seeds would be eliminated and it worked since 2-3 guys initially listed; were removed no?... so why Hayley didn't tattle then???)
3. why did she decide to keep "seeing" him when he specifically told her he "did not see a long term" with her and he wanted her to have a "way out" because he was going to thebachelorette
4. she contradicts herselfwith each mag or interview (thanks sm for pointing out)
5. jed?s dad is in the country business for few decades... small world... isn't she a wannabe singer?

It is clear as day for me that he had a fling with her, nothing serious. It does not mean when a person has a fling that he does not like/love her. When a guy talk abou "bod" it is generally sexual and it seems that it was just that with her? IMO During the fling, like many many people, they text, flirt and exchange innuentendos. No need to be an azz with a friend with benefice.

IMO, SHE knew her time with him was over by the time he left for the bachelorette. Not sure how clearer he could told her. SHE chose to continue their fling IMO until he left. SHE could say 'bye' that is not what I want (aka something more serious)... SHE didn't ... IMO Rolling Eyes  dizzy Either she wanted to convince him otherwise or she misunderstood the crystal clear words or she was hoping to continue whatever she thought she had with him at his return.

IMO,That jed was jaded about the show and came for fame. wellllll how many do come for that to gain something? adventure? sure. that too. Jed is no unique. and he came clean at first 1-1 with her. That was not a secret. And as I said; IMO, his fling with Haley was over... even if Haley was hoping it was not. ... ps: how many people do not want to accept reality and keep hoping? tons! IMO

what part of if did she not understand? :thud

IMO, she got upset that he did not run back in her arms after the show like she was hoping. She may have created this fairytale with jed but reality is totally different. So whatever her reasons.... fame... revenge... even scared of SM...  SHE was alone in her dream of her and jed together. The texts were just words DURING the flings. I love you is different with I am i love with you. I love my mother. I love my pets...

I cannot wait to hear jed's version after show. Interesting, she chose to speak with paps during the show when he cannot share HIS version of HER story... Using Hailey to add fuel on Jed is easy. I prefer to wait both versions and make up my mind.

I do not know Haley. She maybe a naive and sweet girl (was she manipulated somehow?) or she can also be a calculated girl. As far as I know, I did not read on this board that someone know her personally or is a direct confident:witness of what happened with Jed. All we have is HER own words.

I understand that many women feel sorry for Haley and I understand that standing her side to justify Jed is an horrible human being is also easy..... FOR ME,  I see a different story for now. Maybe I am wrong, but I do not want to jump into conclusions for now. I need more facts than a girl who is jumping from mags to mags when she knows full well it is the perfect time during the season to gain as maximum attention.

So IMO he was a free man when he arrived at the mension. He is no liar. His relationship/fling was over when he arrived ep1.

all this is my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:48 am

He has to show me strong proof, like the sms she has shown to make me believe him because I will not believe a single word from his mouth without something backing it up. Why would he even sing about not being a liar... covering something up maybe. Its not the typical lyrics. And if you add him playing and singing every chance he gets well...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:51 am

Its almost funny. She doesnt trust Tyler because of his player vibes so maybe she doesnt really give him a chance. At the same time she chooses the maybe biggest player of them all. All imo.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:01 am

so Jed's texts just before he went on the show should be disregarded? Women has a tendency to be more emotional or to read things. If you get texts or notes such as those? What should Haley have done? As Guardian Angel said, she's stupid to alllow the supposed love of your life to go on the show.

BUT you cannot disregard those "love notes". Whether she did her expose with motives or not. Her story was valid. With proof. Not just hearsay. People will not run a story JUST because an "ex GF" cries "wolf".

Jed can say ALL he wants at AFTR, he entered the show with wrong motives but fell head over heels with Hannah. In his mind he may be ambivalent with his feelings for Haley BUT he was still a jerk for NOT being CLEAR to Haley. She may have been still his back up plan. there was still no absolute closure. Regardless of how sincere he turned out to be with Hannah b. He was a jerk to a woman before the show.

It is unfortunate i could not translate a Pinoy slang word for Jeds of this world.

Paasa. Pa-fall.

From Google "root word: asa (hope), the word paasa refers to a person who seems to be offering romantic hope despite not really being interested. “jerk” cannot be the “closest word” for “paasa.” A person who is “paasa”… “ gives false hope.” “ Jerk” is defined as a contemptibly obnoxious person. Yes people who give false hope are jerks but it CANNOT be an equivalent or translation of paasa.

JMO

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:11 am

I think at this point the only defence Jed has is to say he genuinely fell in love with Hannah while on the show. I know it’s been said that we only have one side of the story, but unless those texts and the note were fabricated, we actually have Jed’s side too. Maybe he did fall in love with Hannah, but that doesn’t/shouldn’t justify the lying he did the entire time he was on the show. This wasn’t a typical season where not having a gf is an implied requirement, the gf thing came up night ONE and Hannah flat out asked the other guys if they had gf’s as well and he just sat there continuing to lie. He then had the audacity to mock Scott after the first episode. We also have an upcoming preview of Jed questioning Hannah about keeping a guy like (I assume) Luke around, knowing he’s holding onto this secret. Jed’s just... not a great guy. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:25 am

Agree with you, @ReneeM I've been saying that perhaps Miracles of Miracles, Hannah B turns out to be Jed's Gamechanger! That he is a Changed Man after meeting and developing a relationship with her especially during their SHVs, right?

He was still a jerk to Haley just before he entered the show AND it is possible that we would not have a Haley expose IF after filming FINALLY have a closure with Haley. Also given her the full truth that he fell in love with Hannah. He would be acquitted in my eyes in the AFTR IF he has proof that he talked with Haley right after filming. I would give him a pass IF he did that.

And since we have a haley expose going press rounds, obviously, Jed did not do that.

Again, JMO.

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:34 am

I had trouble watching him tonight and there were a few shots of him where he looked even sinister but some didn’t make he show ( it’s in the preview, for example, the way he looked at Tyler kissing Hannah @ the market was downright ‘ psycho’...and I noticed they [i]quickly panned out on Mike and Devin, to not show that face of his. ) also when he abruptly leaves when Luke comes in, he’s almost in a trance like.
I think that he came in - on the show- with a definite plan, except he didn’t count on having Hannah being so giddy right from the start and he just ate it up and it validated him to continue... his comment about not thinking about anything that could one to mind to distract was very telling.
Thanks for your great comments tonight, I read them before I watch as I am a west coaster. Many of you made me cantstopl

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:45 am

Cari wrote:Agree with you, @ReneeM I've been saying that perhaps Miracles of Miracles, Hannah B turns out to be Jed's Gamechanger! That he is a Changed Man after meeting and developing a relationship with her especially during their SHVs, right?

He was still a jerk to Haley just before he entered the show AND it is possible that we would not have a Haley expose IF after filming FINALLY have a closure with Haley. Also given her the full truth that he fell in love with Hannah. He would be acquitted in my eyes in the AFTR IF he has proof that he talked with Haley right after filming. I would give him a pass IF he did that.

And since we have a haley expose going press rounds, obviously, Jed did not do that.

Again, JMO.

To the bolded

I see a LOT more stuff that is suspicious behavior after he came back from filming than avoiding Haley. That is still out there and is not resolved. I’m not sure I’m ready to give him a pass at all and until there is a DRAMATIC an unequivocal 180 degree shift in his actions and accountability for his past actions. So far he has managed to make comments on S/M that are not only showing his arrogance but also are plain stupid if he wants to have a solid career in the public eye.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:06 am

Astrobach wrote:
Cari wrote:Agree with you, @ReneeM I've been saying that perhaps Miracles of Miracles, Hannah B turns out to be Jed's Gamechanger! That he is a Changed Man after meeting and developing a relationship with her especially during their SHVs, right?

Again, JMO.

To the bolded

I see a LOT more stuff that is suspicious behavior after he came back from filming than avoiding Haley. That is still out there and is not resolved. I’m not sure I’m ready to give him a pass at all and until there is a DRAMATIC an unequivocal 180 degree shift in his actions and accountability for his past actions.  So far he has managed to make comments on S/M that are not only showing his arrogance but also are plain stupid if he wants to have a solid career in the public eye.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 1646190589

I purposefully and deliberately did NOT mention his alleged post filming behavior, Astrobach in presenting my case RE: Haley's Expose! You know why? Because i am CERTAIN it will get muddled with the argument that it has no proof! Of course, i am with you! I am in fact bothered how Hannah can stand her Man knowing her brother, Patrick is on her Fiance's case re: dalliances. Allegedly. Hugesmile

So going back to my argument from my previous posts, let's remove his Post Filming behavior until we have a concrete evidence. It does not excuse Jed in any way of his pre show behavior with Haley. BECAUSE that has evidences. And Jed has to provide proof of a clean break with Haley NOT just ANY story coming out of his mouth on AFTR. This is not a case of He said, She said IF he has no counter texts to belie Haley's claims.

Hannah B standing by her man till after the show does not excuse Jed of his recent past with Haley. That is no proof that indeed , "see? Jed told her the full truth!" Without Jed providing proof as well, Hannah b staying in the relationship may perhaps mean Hannah B just has Messianic Tendencies. cantstopl

JMO

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:28 am

i am not sure why Jed has no benefice of the doubts. none.
I wonder if he pays for all the men in the world who played with girls to have sex with
Since she seems IMO VERY aware because he told her; that their thing will "go nowhere". Why is it his fault that she did not want to let go is a mystery to me IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline