SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by avacaroline Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:40 pm

dee wrote:Isn't Hannah's brother's girlfriend from Nashville? Maybe the girlfriend is hearing stuff around town and told Patrick to look into it?

I think so and that’s definitely a possibility.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:41 pm

suzq wrote:Jed could have easily promoted his music on a show like The Voice or American Idol rather than go on a dating show with a girlfriend that he wasn't even faithful, too. JMO.

Nope. Sorry, he doesn’t have the goods. Wouldn’t have gone through one round of auditions. He may be good enough to play guitar around a campfire but to make a career of it....is a different story.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Astrobach wrote:
suzq wrote:Jed could have easily promoted his music on a show like The Voice or American Idol rather than go on a dating show with a girlfriend that he wasn't even faithful, too. JMO.

Nope. Sorry, he doesn’t have the goods. Wouldn’t have gone through one round of auditions. He may be good enough to play guitar around a campfire but to make a career of it....is a different story.
JMO

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had applied/tried to get on those shows first and was denied so went this route. IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wasn't there someone else though that posted while he was cast?

I’m not sure? I wonder if RS is right in his guess that Jed did tell Hannah a very diluted version of the story. “There might be a girl that comes out and says some stuff”, blah blah blah.... But it wasn’t until recently that she learned the WHOLE truth.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Astrobach wrote:

JMO

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had applied/tried to get on those shows first and was denied so went this route.  IMO.

Bingo.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:48 pm

Diana wrote:GUYS HANNAH LIKED THIS. IT'S HAPPENING. I SWEAR IT'S HAPPENING
sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 3tn5i010
thanks OutBackCheeseHouse reddit for sc

me to myself tbh rm
sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Tenor
via gifhy

I was literally about to post this

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Everybody-stay-calm-everybody-stay-calm-its-happening

Guys, I got butterflies in my stomach. Hannah gonna go beast on two villians (Jed and Luke) and then end up with the hottest smartest most supportive man to be on the Bachelorette. Holy... :thud
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:50 pm

avacaroline wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Wasn't there someone else though that posted while he was cast?

I’m not sure? I wonder if RS is right in his guess that Jed did tell Hannah a very diluted version of the story. “There might be a girl that comes out and says some stuff”, blah blah blah.... But it wasn’t until recently that she learned the WHOLE truth.

Maybe that’s when she made the reference to *snitches*. I’ve always said, Jed seems to tell his truth in intervals . I really don’t think there was full disclosure except when Hannah questions him on each incident . The other word that rhymes with pitches is switches . That may now be Jed’s fate. All my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:51 pm

dee wrote:Isn't Hannah's brother's girlfriend from Nashville? Maybe the girlfriend is hearing stuff around town and told Patrick to look into it?

BINGO!
That makes a lot of sense! Many of Haley’s friends were already questioning what was going on with their relationship...
JMO

ETA @LaineyG starwelcome it’s gonna be a fun ride!

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:55 pm

Sharnee wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

Maybe that’s when she made the reference to *snitches*.   I’ve always said, Jed seems to tell his truth in intervals . I really don’t think there was full disclosure except when Hannah questions him on each incident . The other word that rhymes with pitches is switches . That may now be Jed’s fate. All my opinion

Hannah pitches then ditches (FAIL!!!! no rofl ) then switches!

Damn, you're too Witty, my friend!!! While i fail haha

Too good! Real Good!

High clap

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:56 pm

@beautifulxendings Don’t you just love Tulips together ? Hope it’s foreshadowing .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:56 pm

avacaroline wrote:

I thought someone posted on SM that they knew him and whatever they said it wasn't good. This was early on before anything came to light. Most recently she said something to the effect, I told you.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:58 pm

But Patrick followed her really early. Like first episode? RS said he first heard about her three weeks before last Tuesday. Is it similar timeline?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline