SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:10 pm

mercieme wrote:Welcome @LaineyG.

Ladies, Ladies last night’s SM sleuthing y’all did in the wee hours of today which culminated in the RS evening report update shows me y’all are the MVP of this crazy season. Let’s continue to stay one step ahead of TPTB and figure out what the heck they have planned for AFTR.

@guardianangel as you noted upthread I suspect Tyler will be the last guy they will bring on stage to talk to Hannah during AFTR regardless of how things shake out. Mills & Fleiss IMO are prolly having the producers draft the Noah/Allie reunion script a la the Notebook....interesting times Hugesmile

Yup and Lauren Zima and Juliet will be front and center !!!!

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cari Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:14 pm

i woke up....

Hannah is WOKE!

STAY WOKE, BABY GIRL!!

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Giphy

source

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:It just dawned on me that he picked her up on their 1 on 1, and is (hopefully) doing it again this week bts. What a guy.

I posted that in the fan2 thread about that date where he said he’d have her back regardless . He’s a man of his word .

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:41 pm

suzq wrote:Jed could have easily promoted his music on a show like The Voice or American Idol rather than go on a dating show with a girlfriend that he wasn't even faithful, too. JMO.

Sadly, my dear, Jed won't even make it past Day 1 Auditions! cantstopl

And he probably subconsciously knows it!

#SorryNotSorry

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:47 pm

I know a lot of the discussion in this thread is pertaining to SM but we are going off topic. Lets continue in the GD thread so we can keep this one clean for SM tabloids etc and discuss those topics in the SM Thread. TY

General Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:12 pm

This may have already been discussed (I've searched the board and can't find anything) but I'm curious about Patrick following Haley on the night of the first episode (per the RS podcast). When did Kelly Keegs first talk about it on Instagram? I'm curious if Jed told Hannah on his own or if the Brown family found out first. I would love to know the timeline of it all.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:14 pm

avacaroline wrote:This may have already been discussed (I've searched the board and can't find anything) but I'm curious about Patrick following Haley on the night of the first episode (per the RS podcast). When did Kelly Keegs first talk about it on Instagram? I'm curious if Jed told Hannah on his own or if the Brown family found out first. I would love to know the timeline of it all.  

Last edited by Sharnee on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:20 pm

@avacaroline Kelly Keegs tweeted about Jed and did her IG live on 5/20, the second episode.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:21 pm

Isn't Hannah's brother's girlfriend from Nashville? Maybe the girlfriend is hearing stuff around town and told Patrick to look into it?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:34 pm

Wasn't there someone else though that posted while he was cast?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:36 pm

mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Ok so now what do we think about them late night likes of her and Tyler? & did Tyler post his tweet as a bat signal knowing Hannah had called off the engagement?? I’ve fully dove back down the rabbit hole guys! We’re so close to victory (Hannah dumping Jed), and the cherry on top (getting back with Tyler)!!!
Girl, I will agree with you that they likely chatted. @smg2587 and I felt that Tyler stayed unusually late up yesterday. The last time he stayed up that late was when he was watching Beyoncé Homecoming. Last night was just unusual for him IMO.

Wait, so just for clarity, what were the tweets?? Also, can I say how much I love that you know Tyler's schedule? cantstopl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Miyala wrote:I dont think Hannah would meet up with Tyler so soon if she is still with Jed. I'm hoping she will now break it off for real with Jed and heal her heart and then by watching, every week, what she had with Tyler realizing that is who she wants/needs

Then she would be cheating on Jed meeting up with Tyler.  laugh out loud

Yeah, I’m fine with that. laugh out loud no idea

So, it's okay for Hannah to cheat on Jed, but not okay for Jed to cheat on Hannah. Got it. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline