SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:26 am

Just to add to my last comment. I think because she knew that Carlin was a very strong contender early on, that she needed to explore other possible connections just to make sure of her feelings. IMO, this is why Carlin hasn’t had another SD yet. Maybe they have had some SQT that we don’t know about. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmond1 Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:40 am

I saw Carlin this afternoon down at Cronulla Beach  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f60d  he is very very good looking in real life and he was walking down towards the beach with no shirt on - his body is a 10/10! He was by himself. I can see how Angie fell for him very fast. I will keep a look out as I see he frequents some cafes that are around the corner to my house - especially post FRC if Angie is hanging out with him too  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f606

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:44 am

richmond1 wrote:I saw Carlin this afternoon down at Cronulla Beach  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f60d  he is very very good looking in real life and he was walking down towards the beach with no shirt on - his body is a 10/10! He was by himself. I can see how Angie fell for him very fast. I will keep a look out as I see he frequents some cafes that are around the corner to my house - especially post FRC if Angie is hanging out with him too  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f606
@richmond1, that is so cool. Did you say hi to him Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887 And thanks in advance for more real life/real time stalking ahem I mean sleuthing giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:45 am

@richmond1 WAY TO GO! We have our special agent on the field ready for action! laugh out loud Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1176891977 yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:46 am

Nice spotting @richmond1   thumbsup

I expect the paps will coincidentally also have been at Cronulla so DM will probably publish pics in a day or two.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:16 am

Just Looking wrote:Just to add to my last comment.   I think because she knew that Carlin was a very strong contender early on, that she needed to explore other possible connections just to make sure of her feelings.  IMO, this is why Carlin hasn’t had another SD yet.  Maybe they have had some SQT that we don’t know about.   JMO

They probably had heaps of chats but they’ve been edited out, just like Chelsea with Matt. Also, Carlin was on a 24 hr date then straight into a group date. That’s a lot of binge time to get to know one another IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:18 am

richmond1 wrote:I saw Carlin this afternoon down at Cronulla Beach  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f60d  he is very very good looking in real life and he was walking down towards the beach with no shirt on - his body is a 10/10! He was by himself. I can see how Angie fell for him very fast. I will keep a look out as I see he frequents some cafes that are around the corner to my house - especially post FRC if Angie is hanging out with him too  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f606

Awesome 😎
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:05 pm

Thank you for providing this @mercieme. It appears that Carlin was a good friend to this person and IMO, Angie would never have picked someone that had questionable beliefs. We see so little of the F1’s personality due to the ridiculous amount of editing and cutting of the relationship between Carlin and Angie. IMO Angie saw these good qualities in Carlin and that’s why she chose him. I really hope we get to see some lovely moments between Angie and Carlin, once all the drama is done of course 😀
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:23 pm

@mercieme It's difficult to respond to your post since Mods have twice instructed us not to discuss religion, so I will just say that the people and organisations a contestant chooses to follow on SM can be very revealing IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:29 pm

Bobette wrote:@mercieme It's difficult to respond to your post since Mods have twice instructed us not to discuss religion, so I will just say that who a contestant chooses to follow on SM can be very revealing IMO.  

@Bobette, I didn’t mention religion in my writing. The IG comments are all on Carlin’s IG’s page anyways so it’s not confidential information. I am posting about insinuations made about Carlin and his family being homophobic but if the moderators think it’s religion related, I am ok if they delete the post yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:52 pm

The screenshots clearly reference religion which puts other members in the position of not being able to respond without breaking the rules.   Also for the record, I don’t believe an accusation of homophobia has actually been made on this forum, it was just that certain associations of Carlin's raised eyebrows.

If someone followed Vegans United and The Vegan Association of Australia, I don’t think it would be unreasonable to assume that person was either a Vegan or at least supportive of the Vegan lifestyle.  Also I don’t think that person then has the right to be surprised/offended if people think they might be Vegan.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:58 pm

@mercieme Yeah sorry I had to delete it. The screenshots bring up religion and it'll just inevitably turn into a discussion about religion.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh