SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by therealswahili Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:08 am

I soooo don’t want him to hook up with Abbie- she’ll eat him alive.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:35 am

therealswahili wrote:I soooo don’t want him to hook up with Abbie- she’ll eat him alive.

Rest easy @therealswahili: if Timm only left for Paradise on Sunday, and Abbie got home on Friday, their paths may have never crossed.

Also, Welcome1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:32 am

@Bobette  @therealswahili

But didn’t we establish that he was there and came back for the wedding???
As I said, my scenario is that they probably met on BIP and he saw right through her and rejected her heavy handed flirting with him with some sarcastic remarks. He leaves for the wedding and she has no one backing her up to stay, therefore she is back looking pissed.
I see some strong communication clash on their charts ...I’ll explain later.
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:41 am

@Astrobach we have conflicting reports - some say Timm was in Fiji when Carlin was there, but there are also apparent sightings of him back home in Melb buying milk.  

Both could be true, if he was buying milk shortly before the wedding.  So IMO he either didn't cross paths with Abbie at all, or he didn't pick her, since she's now out.  

I'm good either way. Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 12 3806527698

I can't think who would be in Paradise now as a potential match for Timm but maybe that's the plan - have him come in late, no one to pair up with, leaves single, then BAM! Bach 2020.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:56 am

Wtf apparently Dog & Duck in Adelaide are advertising Timm as being there this weekend?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:09 am

Vjeff wrote: Wtf apparently Dog & Duck in Adelaide are advertising Timm as being there this weekend?

Ew gross no way he'd be seen dead there IMO.  They've done BS marketing stunts like that before, e.g. offering free puppies
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:16 pm

If Timm is as magnificent as most of think he is, he won't settle down with Abbie. He's far too genuine to be with someone that is shallow.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:23 pm

It will be interesting to see if Timm’s public persona remains the same after BIP. Too often, I’ve watched those who have received a very favourable edit on the bachelor and haven’t liked what I saw of them on BIP when they are edited as more their true selves - faults and all. 
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Welcome1 @therealswahili! So glad you joined us! Follow the link below which has instructions on how to upload an avatar. Hopefully that works. If not, send me a PM (click on PM under my username) and I can help out that way Smiley

Upload Avatar
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:12 pm

sprout wrote:It will be interesting to see if Timm’s public persona remains the same after BIP. Too often, I’ve watched those who have received a very favourable edit on the bachelor and haven’t liked what I saw of them on BIP when they are edited as more their true selves - faults and all. 
JMO

word  I've seen too much of Timm's sm to get sucked into this deification of him laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:18 pm

@Agent99 love that you are keeping it real Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 12 4256136633
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:20 pm

At least what he posts is his real life, not endless shilling or ego-fuelling self-promotion.  Up to 132K followers now, for the record.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 12 PBxIm0y

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew