SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Al Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:42 pm

How easy is it for someone to look through the viewers of their insta stories? I'm wondering if Tyler got the confidence to post some of these clues that he's still interested in Hannah, if that's what they really are, because he noticed that Hannah was snooping on his page watching his stories. Imo

Eta: I know she liked his post last week, but maybe he noticed that she was snooping a little further.

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:48 pm

They need to stop playing and just get back together IMO. I’m suing them both if all of this turns out to be nothing laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:49 pm

You can tell who looks at your story, but I’d imagine it would be hard for him to notice if she was looking at his considering so many people watch his.

Last edited by Julie81 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:49 pm

^^^^^^^ I agree with most that social media clues are pointing to a “getting back together” with Tyler or at the very least a “see where this goes” type thing post show. I guess there is still a chance she would try and “fix” things with Jed but I am extremely doubtful. Not sure Hannah and her family could ever completely trust him again. Not to mention all the backlash she would get. Hannah always said she wants a guy that others want to be around and gravitate too! All Imo.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:50 pm

It is quiet for both if them on SM now right ? And Tyler’s last song Trip vemo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:51 pm

LaineyG wrote:^^^^^^^ I agree with most that social media clues are pointing to a “getting back together” with Tyler or at the very least a “see where this goes” type thing post show.  I guess there is still a chance she would try and “fix” things with Jed but I am extremely doubtful.  Not sure Hannah and her family could ever completely trust him again.  Not to mention all the backlash she would get.   Hannah always said she wants a guy that others want to be around and gravitate too!  All Imo.

Right and not a guy whose hand gravitates to girls butts !

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Sharnee wrote:
LaineyG wrote:^^^^^^^ I agree with most that social media clues are pointing to a “getting back together” with Tyler or at the very least a “see where this goes” type thing post show.  I guess there is still a chance she would try and “fix” things with Jed but I am extremely doubtful.  Not sure Hannah and her family could ever completely trust him again.  Not to mention all the backlash she would get.   Hannah always said she wants a guy that others want to be around and gravitate too!  All Imo.

Right and not a guy whose hand gravitates to girls butts !

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:55 pm

@Julie81 That's what I was thinking. I've never posted a story so I don't know if there's a way to search through the people who watch it, or if it shows those you follow first, etc. An easy way for Tyler to tell if Hannah was watching his stories.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:58 pm

Al wrote:@Julie81 That's what I was thinking. I've never posted a story so I don't know if there's a way to search through the people who watch it, or if it shows those you follow first, etc. An easy way for Tyler to tell if Hannah was watching his stories.

Stories puts a number of people who have viewed your story .When you select that it opens who has viewed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:59 pm

Al wrote:@Julie81 That's what I was thinking. I've never posted a story so I don't know if there's a way to search through the people who watch it, or if it shows those you follow first, etc. An easy way for Tyler to tell if Hannah was watching his stories.

I think since she's verified and he actually does follow her, she'll appear towards the top with all of the people he follows on IG that have looked at his story. Much easier to spot her
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Abda81864 wrote:

I think since she's verified and he actually does follow her, she'll appear towards the top with all of the people he follows on IG that have looked at his story. Much easier to spot her
There is an IG feature where you can choose to be notified whenever someone you follow posts.
Also some people from BN have said they have 2 user accounts so the 2nd would have much fewer followers/followings.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:
North wrote:Ha! So true. What are your thoughts on all the social media shenanigans? You've been reading the tea leaves pretty accurately all season. Almost eerily so. So I'd love to hear your craziest to most conservative thoughts on all this.
I can’t even spin this into a ‘ok let me be realistic’ moment and that’s scary because I’ve tried super hard not to just get blinded by what I want to happen and accept what is. I’m trying really hard right now to find an alternative meaning to quell my hopes and it’s just not coming to me. I can’t imagine her specifically liking a bunch of Tyler related posts if she’s with Jed. & even if her and Jed broke up but she doesn’t want Tyler back, why is she seemingly seeking out posts of him/them together but none of the other guys, like she’s not doing this with Pilot Pete. The only explanation that genuinely makes sense to me right now is that she’s getting to see Tyler away from her (on the show with the other guys, and IRL) and he’s everything he portrayed himself to be. She’s seeing sides of him that she might’ve overlooked and seeing things about their relationship she might’ve been blinded to in the bubble. Jmo.

You heard it here first, folks. @ReneeM calling it. Pack it up. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki