SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:51 am

North wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:And Jed remains silent.  Will he be forever?   Will he ever talk again?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Personally, I’m fine never to hear from this scum again. I get it’s just a show and “villains” are just people. But this guy truly disgusts me with what he did. I’m fine with the show ignoring his azz from here on out, and would be totally fine to leave him off AFR too, and just have that breakup footage be the last stuff we ever see of his scuzzy mug.  Then let Hannah, and Tyler, and Chris Harrison roast him live. No Jed necessary.

Oh no. Jed HAS to be at ATFR. I want the roasting. I want to see him squirm. I want Hannah Beast to come out. I want the audience's wrath turned on him. But, to be fair, I do want to hear his side of the story. Basically to see how he, and his agent, will try to spin this. I love spin.

Can you imagine the boos he's going to get? It's going to be like a vaudevillian play.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:52 am

Is it getting clearer? I might agree , LZ might be the hype man . Sheesh, her and Hannah like the same movie and the same scene and post about it? What are the odds ?
Hannah and Tyler know what they are doing imo .

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:05 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:Clearly he's a man that's a supporter of women....now as to whether he still wants to be with Hannah...more in question.
I was kind of wondering about the “WE STAN THE WINDMILL” part. If Tyler wasn’t the windmill man, would he really hit the Like button on that?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:09 pm

blueblues wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:Clearly he's a man that's a supporter of women....now as to whether he still wants to be with Hannah...more in question.
I was kind of wondering about the “WE STAN THE WINDMILL” part. If Tyler wasn’t the windmill man, would he really hit the Like button on that?

A little odd that he would like that. Garrett did retweet that tweet as well and he’s obviously not the Windmill guy, so maybe the guys are just supporting her being proud of her sexuality.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:10 pm

latest add to Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 36 2764
list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXGaooLi6v8

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Wow. The lyrics are so fitting IMO

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:11 pm

Saw this on reddit. Hannah liked this post this morning. She follows them so it came up on her feed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzZFRTkgj1u/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:14 pm

I’m telling you. She’s awfully spunky . Like something’s in the air. You can’t see the forest for the trees. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:18 pm

@Sharnee Which makes me worry that she is so stubborn and such a fixer, that she is trying to work things through with Jed. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 36 1f625

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:21 pm

I think she is too angry with Jed to start something with anyone right now. But you gotta think that producers are gonna try to get a somewhat happy ending. Tyler is super happy almost giddy in the last few days.

ETA:  Hannah had 5 tweets last night referring to her date with Tyler. Two of them were directed at him. She is definitely flirting with him IMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:36 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Sharnee Which makes me worry that she is so stubborn and such a fixer, that she is trying to work things through with Jed.   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 36 1f625

Hannah keeps saying she learned about herself on this journey . We think she’ll come out of this making the same mistake ? I say she came out if this showing how smart she was and she recognized Tyler’s worth . I think things will get clearer as the season progresses . They are the ONLY naturally progressing couple . When Hannah opened Tyler’s heart she saw his depth and truthfulness . When he takes her back to Jupiter , he’s going to show her the things that molded him the good and the bad. His depth . No one compares to Tyler and I think she will see that . If Hannah went to CMA and saw Jed for only a couple of hours , is there only one reason ? If cameras where in Nashville is there only one plausible reason ? What about to film a confrontation with Jed similar to how she dealt with Scott ? Why can’t we believe ? Because RS said so and that other site which happens to be followed by Tyler and his mom . I just get the feeling with the way both families are linked to spoiler sites can make me go hmm. Jmo of course .

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:50 pm

RS posted. Jed and Hannah are done.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki