SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:Okay I looked and don't see this posted but Hannah liked a whole bunch of Cary's IG post of her outfits from the last few episodes about 1 hour ago. She liked a lot including the ones with Tyler, Peter, and 1 of Garrett's 1on1s. But she did not like the few with Jed in them. Just something I took note of.

I noticed last night her evening date with Tyler was by far in my opinion the sexiest dress she has worn on a 1 on 1. She chose it specifically for him, he told her he thought she looked like an angel in white and he wanted her to be his angel, she remembered!!!The outfit for Jed's dinner scene in contrast was black long sleeve long pant suit not nearly as sexy.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I ate a fish eye and a bug out of the jungle. Pickled herring is nothing. Man up. 🤢rofl #thebachelorette

https://twitter.com/AlabamaHannah/status/1145851941202923520?s=19

Hannah's tweet from the other day.  Is she telling Tyler to man up?  Kind of a put down, wouldn't you say?  I could never say "Man up" to my husband!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

I had a look at some of the comments. She's taking a lot of flak for that. Just another indication IMHO how silly, and not in a good way she can be. If someone eats something that makes them gag, IMHO there's no manning up when you feel like puking.

With regards to Tyler's playlists. Do we have any comparison as to what his music choices were prior to going on the show? How do we know he has totally changed his music preferences. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:45 pm

smg2587 wrote:Okay I looked and don't see this posted but Hannah liked a whole bunch of Cary's IG post of her outfits from the last few episodes about 1 hour ago. She liked a lot including the ones with Tyler, Peter, and 1 of Garrett's 1on1s. But she did not like the few with Jed in them. Just something I took note of.

Good. Don't give that guy any more exposure. He's used her enough. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovepuggles Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I ate a fish eye and a bug out of the jungle. Pickled herring is nothing. Man up. 🤢rofl #thebachelorette

https://twitter.com/AlabamaHannah/status/1145851941202923520?s=19

Hannah's tweet from the other day.  Is she telling Tyler to man up?  Kind of a put down, wouldn't you say?  I could never say "Man up" to my husband!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

I had a look at some of the comments. She's taking a lot of flak for that. Just another indication IMHO how silly, and not in a good way she can be. If someone eats something that makes them gag, IMHO there's no manning up when you feel like puking.

With regards to Tyler's playlists. Do we have any comparison as to what his music choices were prior to going on the show? How do we know he has totally changed his music preferences. TYIA

Here is Tyler’s Spotify account from 2013. He hasn’t touched it and created a whole new one (which we have been sleuthing). https://open.spotify.com/user/123664400?si=rS-1H_gSQtyalEn0h5C8fg

ilovepuggles

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
good catch. she's avoiding jed even in digital form like the plague. i think she's being silly now. of course she's entitled to be upset but she's the lead of the show and it's her job to keep everyone guessing about who she picked. specifically excluding all pictures with jed in them is immature.
Imo it’s highly highly immature to be banging 2-3 “girlfriends” at the same time and then going on tv to cheat on them with yet another girl but that is just me. So I think if Hannah doesn’t “like” him in digital or real life form any longer, that makes her someone with common sense, not someone immature.
i didn’t comment on jed’s level of maturity. that was cary’s post promoting the outfit she wore on the show. it’s her job to promote the show including liking things show related on social media. if she were not on tv show designed to keep people guessing about the winner, she could story herself throwing darts at jed’s picture for all i care. but she should woman up and do her damn job in my opinion.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:59 pm

I don't blame her for not liking posts that include Jed. He's her ex that apparently was not 100% truthful to her. He seems to have really hurt her imo.

@ilovecarbs the percentage of audience that studies Hannah's insta likes is probably quite small. I wouldn't classify her insta likes as part of promotion. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 pm

I wonder if any of the episodes will now be edited differently given the way things ended. What would TPTB do?

@Alanna I agree. And if she did like the ones with Jed, she'd be called a producer's pet. JMO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:06 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
i didn’t comment on jed’s level of maturity. that was cary’s post promoting the outfit she wore on the show.  it’s her job to promote the show including liking things show related on social media. if she were not on tv show designed to keep people guessing about the winner, she could story herself throwing darts at jed’s picture for all i care. but she should woman up and do her damn job in my opinion.

Well it was the show's job to not set her up with someone with a girlfriend who was basically there only for personal exposure, so I don't blame her at all for not liking pictures with him in it.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
good catch. she's avoiding jed even in digital form like the plague. i think she's being silly now. of course she's entitled to be upset but she's the lead of the show and it's her job to keep everyone guessing about who she picked. specifically excluding all pictures with jed in them is immature.
Imo it’s highly highly immature to be banging 2-3 “girlfriends” at the same time and then going on tv to cheat on them with yet another girl but that is just me. So I think if Hannah doesn’t “like” him in digital or real life form any longer, that makes her someone with common sense, not someone immature.
i didn’t comment on jed’s level of maturity. that was cary’s post promoting the outfit she wore on the show.  it’s her job to promote the show including liking things show related on social media. if she were not on tv show designed to keep people guessing about the winner, she could story herself throwing darts at jed’s picture for all i care. but she should woman up and do her damn job in my opinion.

When you’re right, you’re right, @ilovecarbs
So many excuses are being made for Hannah. I hope she herself is not buying into them. It would be a shame, IMO to screw up as badly as she did, in so many ways it’s hard to keep count and then top it all off by being too immature and unaccountable to learn from her mistakes. Who does it hurt to fail to do what she’s being paid to do? Not Jed for sure. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Hannah is still posting pictures of him and their dates. So to me that is more her job to promote the show. And she put up her own post Monday to shoutout the designers of the outfits including what she wore on Jed's date. So really the likes are a bonus to these people. Its not like she completely hide him while she promoted the show. She didn't really like anything on Cary's post for 2 weeks and just like the stuff from Latvia today. She doesn't know all the make up labels she wears so she likes the makeup artist post usually as she post them but not the outfits because she tends to post her own one for that. So to me Hannah is still doing her job in promoting the show and giving shout outs to sponsors. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:18 pm

LaineyG wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I was reading RS's reader emails and for every email about why Tyler and Hannah shouldn't get together after her break up, RS countered with a reason why they could. He didn't shut it down once but just offered another side. Makes you wonder...

I think RS knows more than he is saying.  He is especially “open” to Hannah and Tyler being a thing. I think he heard from Hannah’s camp and possibly Tyler’s too.  Tyler is out of town this weekend...I believe....and not sure where Hannah is.  Maybe they are meeting up to figure things out or at least open the door to “seeing where it goes!”    
This is so fun and interesting to me because the show is over and it was a terrible ending for Hannah.  No going back.  But now real life is taking over and we don’t know what could be happening.  So fun! I bet RS will let us know if he has concrete proof. Lol

I remember saying here (or was it just in my mind? giggling ) just before RS broke out Hannah ended things with Jed. He was unusually "speaking" highly of Tyler, i said we are being "set up". What i meant was i feel like we are being readied for something. Sort of "setting the stage". I won't be surprised if indeed, we are being "mind set" for a Hannah - Tyler reunion.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:27 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

When you’re right, you’re right, @ilovecarbs
So many excuses are being made for Hannah. I hope she herself is not buying into them. It would be a shame, IMO to screw up as badly as she did, in so many ways it’s hard to keep count and then top it all off by being too immature and unaccountable to learn from her mistakes. Who does it hurt to fail to do what she’s being paid to do? Not Jed for sure. All IMO.

Regarding bold, What am I missing how did she screw up ? Also how many things did she screw up ? That it's hard to keep count !?

Also, are you sure she gets paid to like pictures on IG ?

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki