SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacherlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Okay I looked and don't see this posted but Hannah liked a whole bunch of Cary's IG post of her outfits from the last few episodes about 1 hour ago. She liked a lot including the ones with Tyler, Peter, and 1 of Garrett's 1on1s. But she did not like the few with Jed in them. Just something I took note of.
good catch. she's avoiding jed even in digital form like the plague. i think she's being silly now. of course she's entitled to be upset but she's the lead of the show and it's her job to keep everyone guessing about who she picked. specifically excluding all pictures with jed in them is immature.

*EDited*I’m sorry... but Jed stole this entire experience for her. He took it all. So imo, real life > show promotion. I wouldn’t like any of his crap ever again.  She probably gets the heebie jeebies just looking at it. *IMO*
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

thebacherlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:52 pm

misslurking wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Okay I looked and don't see this posted but Hannah liked a whole bunch of Cary's IG post of her outfits from the last few episodes about 1 hour ago. She liked a lot including the ones with Tyler, Peter, and 1 of Garrett's 1on1s. But she did not like the few with Jed in them. Just something I took note of.
good catch. she's avoiding jed even in digital form like the plague. i think she's being silly now. of course she's entitled to be upset but she's the lead of the show and it's her job to keep everyone guessing about who she picked. specifically excluding all pictures with jed in them is immature.
Imo it’s highly highly immature to be banging 2-3 “girlfriends” at the same time and then going on tv to cheat on them with yet another girl but that is just me. So I think if Hannah doesn’t “like” him in digital or real life form any longer, that makes her someone with common sense, not someone immature.
i didn’t comment on jed’s level of maturity. that was cary’s post promoting the outfit she wore on the show.  it’s her job to promote the show including liking things show related on social media. if she were not on tv show designed to keep people guessing about the winner, she could story herself throwing darts at jed’s picture for all i care. but she should woman up and do her damn job in my opinion.

When you’re right, you’re right, @ilovecarbs
So many excuses are being made for Hannah. I hope she herself is not buying into them. It would be a shame, IMO to screw up as badly as she did, in so many ways it’s hard to keep count and then top it all off by being too immature and unaccountable to learn from her mistakes. Who does it hurt to fail to do what she’s being paid to do? Not Jed for sure. All IMO.

Regarding bold, What am I missing how did she screw up ? Also how many things did she screw up ? That it's hard to keep count !?

Also, are you sure she gets paid to like pictures on IG ?  

as i have said in my previous posts, it is part of her role is to keep people guessing about who she chose. liking posts related the her remaining men, except jed, on cary's page or bachelorinsider's page isn't keeping things neutral in my book. is she going to keep this up for four more weeks? by then no one will not know she hates jed.

i am actually sympathetic to her that she chose a guy who misrepresented himself. she can yell at him on atfr, or on the phone, or cry to her family about him, but she can't telegraph that to the show's fans in my opinion.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:55 pm

@ilovecarbs liking pics is simply asking too much IMO. She posted a (generous IMO) pic with Jed, her literal ex, after this week's episode. That's more than enough. JMO.

thebacherlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:57 pm

Alanna wrote:This is super well said. Kudos!!

And I think if Tyler decides he wants to try again, it would even make some sense for this show imo bc of the kind man he is- similar to JP and Chris S, who both has similar experiences also. He actually additionally reminds me of Jason, and I don’t think he was what Kaitlyn thought she wanted either until they actually started dating. So I can see it. I hope it happens! That would be wonderful for the two of them.
Yes! I totally think he has the potential to be a JP- and Chris-level stand-up guy. And in a way I think it was probably even more difficult for the other two, because they were actually engaged to the Bachelorette while they had to watch everything play out on TV. I remember JP talking about how hard it was to see how invested Ashley actually was in Bentley, and it must have been equally uncomfortable for Chris to watch Des's meltdown when Brooks left. But they managed to get through it, and that sort of "trial by fire" beginning to a relationship probably made them stronger in the long run by forcing them to be completely open with one another about their feelings.    

SarahD wrote:I agree. Tyler is a grown man who can decide for himself. But as much as I think he’s the best one for Hannah and the kind of man that she needs, I want Tyler to be chosen just as much as Hannah wanted to be chosen.

I haven’t seen anything that Hannah has done to show that. I know she can’t do anything right now because of the show but from what I’ve seen, read and heard, it didn’t look like she’s that torn about losing him. There’s two or three more episodes so verdict is still to be determined but everything points to Luke and Jed as the last two men if not for the sex talk and the Haley issue. She stayed with Jed even after he disclosed Haley. She only completely broke it off after Haley came out. If Haley stayed in the background and this was just news in the background, IMO, we would have seen a Jillian #2 who stayed with the cheater.

Then, next week, the whole world is also going to see that she’s had sex with Jed (I am betting it’s Jed) even before the FSD. It will just add to the fact that she’s so into him and her relationship is much much further along with Jed. She chose him in a big way. I just think Tyler deserves more than that, much more than feeling someone’s settling with him because the first two choices did not pan out.

That’s why I’m on the “Tyler deserves better train.” Maybe if I see something like a Julia Roberts asking Hugh in Nothing Hill. Maybe.
I need to see and hear some big words from Hannah.  I’m on a wait and see mode until I hear about the windmill thing, how the FRC plays out, how the break up plays out for me to think that Hannah deserves someone like Tyler.

Hannah didn’t deserve to be manipulated either but she has some culpability for how long she dragged on with both Luke and Jed. All my opinion of course.
I hear what you're saying, and in my ideal tinfoil world she would have chosen Tyler from the get-go and never wavered. I hate that she wasted so much time and energy on Luke, and that she succumbed to Jed's smarmy charms. But life is messy, and relationships are complicated, and this show is rarely a fairy tale. I do think it would be nice if on ATFR she acknowledges what a good man Tyler is and how much her eyes were opened by watching him on TV and seeing him be exactly the amazing man he's always been. Like, I'm not opposed to seeing her grovel a bit.  laugh out loud But if he's willing to set aside everything that's happened, and he really really wants to try with her and see where it goes, I'm not going to think less of him and feel like he's settling.

Bottom line, for me: If Tyler's happy, I'm happy. If Tyler thinks Hannah deserves him, then she deserves him.

Last edited by Eagle Eye on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Tyler’s unwavering support of Hannah is something else. What an awesome love story it’ll be if they do end back up back together. 

https://twitter.com/tylerjcameron3/status/1146582246826139648?s=21

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Tyler’s unwavering support of Hannah is something else. What an awesome love story it’ll be if they do end back up back together. 

On a boat, with buddies, thinking about Hannah laugh out loud.

I wonder who will send the first DM, if it hasn't happened yet.

thebacherlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Tyler’s unwavering support of Hannah is something else. What an awesome love story it’ll be if they do end back up back together. 

I’m in love with multiple men from this franchise laugh out loud oh my oh my. I hope this is more than him being supportive bc all the romantic feelings are in the distant past so it’s “easy.”

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:10 pm

Tyler doesn't have to show support for Hannah at all. The other guys haven't -- that speaks a lot to me.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Omg. Tyler Cameron. Where did you come from?

My God, if it works out, Hannah is one lucky woman and this Bachelor story will be hard to top.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:16 pm

suzq wrote:Tyler doesn't have to show support for Hannah at all.  The other guys haven't -- that speaks a lot to me.
Re the bold, indeed!!!! Tyler’s support proves to me that he is man of his word. He told her on their 1st date that he will be with her during her highs and lows & has no obligation to do so anymore but keeps pushing on, what a guy...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:20 pm

Ah, that makes me super happy! What a good guy.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:22 pm

I hope Tyler and Hannah continue to pay Jed dust. He is a pig and doesn't deserve anything else from Hannah. She is not being immature. The fact at 24 she saw what he did to her and actually left him instead of sticking it out just shows me how MATURE she is.

Also rather or not they get together or not, it's clear Tyler has mad respect for Hannah and I appreciate how much he stands up for her. Personally I am gonna need my ship to happen laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki