SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacherlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:27 pm

suzq wrote:Tyler doesn't have to show support for Hannah at all.  The other guys haven't -- that speaks a lot to me.

Tyler showed support and defended Hannah throughout the season, this is just continuing that pattern. Sort of surprised we haven't heard from Pete and Mike. Pilot Pete was always sincerely complimentary of Hannah and took care with her during the show -- where is he on social media? Is he still heartbroken or just over it all? And the same with Mike, is he too focused on his Bachelor (please let it be him, please let it be him) to speak out?

Jed and Luke never (on screen) defended her and haven't since. Jed b/c he never really cared and now that the @#$% has hit the fan, has no reason to do so. Luke wouldn't b/c he probably believes Hannah should get roasted for being a "bad" Christian. All IMO.

Last edited by North on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

thebacherlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:31 pm

I can’t help but think for Jillian’s ten year anniversary, they are redoing her season, but this time Reid is taking it home. laugh out loud

We haven’t heard from the other guys, because they are no longer invested in Hannah, and have completely detached. They don’t  think it’s their place any longer, imo. We’ve heard from Tyler, because he is (attached), and it is (his place). Occam's Razor. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:I can’t help but think for Jillian’s ten year anniversary, they are redoing her season, but this time Reid is taking it home. laugh out loud

We haven’t heard from the other guys, because they are no longer invested in Hannah, and have completely detached. They don’t  think it’s their place any longer, imo. We’ve heard from Tyler, because he is (attached), and it is (his place). Occam's Razor. IMO

I love this! I adored Reid. I didn’t realize it had Been 10 years for jilly! I remember I thought maybe she would leave Ed when the articles came but she ended up moving to Chicago! Gotta give it to Jilly, she always did her thing! I do hope Tyler isn’t “playing” and truly wants Hannah back or at least an opportunity to try.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:43 pm

LaineyG wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I can’t help but think for Jillian’s ten year anniversary, they are redoing her season, but this time Reid is taking it home. laugh out loud

I love this!  I adored Reid.  I didn’t realize it had Been 10 years for jilly!  I remember I thought maybe she would leave Ed when the articles came but she ended up moving to Chicago!   Gotta give it to Jilly, she always did her thing!   I do hope Tyler isn’t “playing” and truly wants Hannah back or at least an opportunity to try.  

I loved Ed! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Look, I was ten years younger, ok?! Things change, people grow. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:44 pm

North wrote:
suzq wrote:Tyler doesn't have to show support for Hannah at all.  The other guys haven't -- that speaks a lot to me.

Tyler showed support and defended Hannah throughout the season, this is just continuing that pattern. Sort of surprised we haven't heard from Pete and Mike. Pilot Pete was always sincerely complimentary of Hannah and took care with her during the show -- where is he on social media? Is he still heartbroken or just over it all? And the same with Mike, is he too focused on his Bachelor (please let it be him, please let it be him) to speak out?

Jed and Luke never (on screen) defended her and haven't since. Jed b/c he never really cared and now that the @#$% has hit the fan, has no reason to do so. Luke wouldn't b/c he probably believes Hannah should get roasted for being a "bad" Christian.

I disagree. I think Jed cared and we will see that progression as the show continues. Also, Jed called Hannah strong in his recent post. I would say he is defending her even though they are done,but she is ignoring that he even exists on SM which shows she is pretty mad at him. All imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:47 pm

If Jed really cared about her, like truly cared... he would have respected her enough to be upfront about everything before she made her final choice. He’s cancelled.

ETA: Like for example, instead of ****ing in that windmill, twice - he could have used the opportunity to fess up. IMO

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:48 pm

We haven’t heard from the other guys, because they are no longer invested in Hannah, and have completely detached. They don’t think it’s their place any longer, imo. We’ve heard from Tyler, because he is (attached), and it is (his place). Occam's Razor. IMO

Occam's Razor. That was why I was never sure about Tyler being F1. There was no evidence of him on a SHV. So the options were 1) TPTB were not doing SHVs, 2) Hannah picked no one, or 3) Jed was the F1 (and the airport sighting and his other period of radio silence were indicative of a SHV).

Applying the same logic here, what does it all mean? Tyler has shown himself to be a pretty stand-up guy but he seriously doesn't have to keep jumping into the commentary of Hannah's choices and behavior. With James McCoy Taylor and now Kaitlyn and probably a few others. If he continues to do so until the ATFR and then says "NO" to a reconciliation (if that is even what Hannah wants?!?) -- that would feel a bit strange right?

Gaaaah, I want this season over with and a few weeks out so the secrets start flowing...

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:
LaineyG wrote:

I love this!  I adored Reid.  I didn’t realize it had Been 10 years for jilly!  I remember I thought maybe she would leave Ed when the articles came but she ended up moving to Chicago!   Gotta give it to Jilly, she always did her thing!   I do hope Tyler isn’t “playing” and truly wants Hannah back or at least an opportunity to try.  

I loved Ed! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Look, I was ten years younger, ok?! Things change, people grow. laugh out loud

Hahaha! And look at Ed now. Married and all grown up!! 😂

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:51 pm

There’s been nothing more heartbreaking than Jillian’s season to me. Nothing. Until all this stuff with Hannah and Jed and luke. Man, if she can come out of this with Tyler, I would feel personally involved laugh out loud laugh out loud

Hopefully he realizes all this support makes it look like more than just him being a nice guy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 pm

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:If Jed really cared about her, like truly cared... he would have respected her enough to be upfront about everything before she made her final choice. He’s cancelled.

ETA: Like for example, instead of ****ing in that windmill, twice - he could have used the opportunity to fess up. IMO

I am behind but was it Jed in the windmill?!?! Yuk.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:If Jed really cared about her, like truly cared... he would have respected her enough to be upfront about everything before she made her final choice. He’s cancelled.

Do we know this to be the absolute truth? Maybe Jed did tell her before the FRC. How do we really know what went down? Because RS says it is so. He has been wrong already this season. Only Jed, Hannah and TPTB know what happened. I find it very difficult to believe that he wouldn't have told Hannah about Haley before they got engaged. Maybe they will address it during the breakup special and we will hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki