SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:41 pm

Mike is atheist and Natalie is very religious. This is a problem.
Kind of annoying she talks through her teeth.

He believes in aliens. Nothing wrong with that, but she's freaked out by it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:06 pm

I guess that's it! They all seem to be together with the exception of Mike and Natalie in Russia who seem to have trust issue's on her part.

I'll be interested to see where they are now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am visiting my parents for a few days while I'm on vacation and I was downstairs watching the Bachelor while my mom and dad were upstairs watching this!

We were making fun of each others viewing choices. She says she never watches the Bachelor any more because they are too trashy and prostitute themselves!!! I can't exactly disagree... rofl

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to answer your Q's, Stephanie is his son Bryson's grandma so the mother of his baby mama. Also the one who wanted to give $$. I'm still curious why he never sees his other children and wtf can't he afford a 2 bedroom apartment at least. Mursel left back to Turkey because his parents wouldn't let him get married then 2 days later they changed their minds. By the time he arrived back, there was only 3 hrs left until the visa expired to get married.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 am

Sorry for double posting but just wanted to talk about my opinions on the other couples.

Emily/Sasha- he will continue his ways, divorce her and go find another baby mama. Sad.
Angela/Michael- ugh they both annoy me but mostly Angela.
Tanya/Sygin- she is a mess. I feel for him.
Mike/Natalie- I did like them in the very beginning but then when she pressured him for a baby I knew it was downhill from there.
Anna/Mursel- What kind of relationship do they have if they can't even communicate without a translator?? I doubt they will last if her oldest son doesn't even accept them being together.
Mike (so many Mikes this season!)/Julianna- they could make it work but he needs to change his looks and get a car that will fit all of them! His ex wife needs to back away as well. How awkward that she officiated their wedding! His kids are super cute.
Blake and his girl are just weird. She never smiles and I just feel she only married for a green card so she can spend time with her sister. I still don't get why she didn't live with her sister before marriage.. now I wonder where they are going to live laugh out loud

Curious if any of these couples will last. Now bring on Before The 90 Days!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's hilarious. This is pretty trashy too. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. I figured that's who she was but I didn't know for sure. The last epi I saw Mursel left to go back to Turkey because of his parents. He was pretty upset and it was actually very sad to watch. He was crying at the airport and was very distraught. Then I watch part 1 and he's there, so I didn't know how he got back. Did they get married?

Angela annoys me too, she's too much to handle.

Natalie is a mess. She doesn't trust him and she'll always have her doubts. She seems too confused and not sure what to do. Her Visa hasn't even been approved yet.

As I've said in the past, this franchise and all their titles confuse me. So is "Before the 90 Days" going to be the new couples for the next season?

Then they have the couch couples which is just a rerun of the whole show with their opinions. I'm not interested in that and I'm not sure why they even have that.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:12 pm

This is why I get confused. laugh out loud

Go to the link for all the couples.

Have viewers seen the last of them? There's always 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?, 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days and maybe even 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way for those who didn't get married

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:56 pm

Oops posted in wrong thread! Too many seasons/spin-offs! laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:19 am

Thread is  now locked. Any updates on contestants can be posted in the former contestants thread.

I created a Season 8 thread, however at this point in time, I don't see any updates or premier dates.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum