SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manipulation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote:The best part of this episode was Tylers dad ! he is old Noah in the notebook!!! omg i love him! oh and i have to say that when tyler was saying goodbye to hannah and him getting in the car with Hannah was :fanningfan HOT it was the best goodbye after htd EVER!!!! and it is a preview of whats to come at FS! at this stage i would not be surprised if windmill guy is Tyler laugh out loud

I have such respect for Tyler's dad. From Tyler's story, they lost everything during the Financial Crisis when he was 15 years old, it resulted in a divorce but he was able to earn everything back and his house is now bigger than what they lost. Even if he's sick and almost died, working hard again.  That's a great example and role model for Tyler.  The father-son reunion was the best part of the episode. Also, who found it cute that he called Hannah, Miss Hannah B? I think it's because he knows Hannah is a southern lady. I don't know but thought it was cute. It sounded impersonal and too formal for your potential future daughter in law but I thought it was cute.

Oh plus, the goodbye in the car! I think that's a first. I actually didn't see whether he had a b***r when he got out of the car but did see his shirt was untucked from behind giggling Hannah tweeted that the car driver was there and said "lucky guy."  :yes:

Last edited by SarahD on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

manipulation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:37 am

SarahD wrote:Luke's friends think he's a saint and an angel! giggling

Luke couldn't speak as well but he posted a message that he learned from the experience and growing showing he's at least remorseful.  We also just saw he apologized to Hannah for all the grief he caused her.

Jed has not done either. He's not only a POS, but also scum, garbage.

Even if Luke is doing it to partly save face, it’s something. Instead Jed is not only hiding but apparently trying to ‘ win ‘ Hannah back. No idea if that can be true, but I can’t help but wonder what side of his cheating on Haley and taking her guitar case on his paid vacation on the Bachelorette without returning it upon his arrival and all the other lame things he has been seen doing would be ‘ explained ‘ from his side...that we have to wait patiently to hear about...:crazed
It makes me think that he may actually have lied to his parents to some extent as well. They were not hiding their surprise and dismay at their son’s love declaration and despite not seeming very gracious or diplomatic, may have tried to warn Hannah. His lack of integrity has cost him a lot...more than he anticipated.I can’t imagine how Tyler was feeling watching this date tonight. Ouch! I do hope he completely disassociate with hm for good.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:47 am

Astrobach wrote:

Luke couldn't speak as well but he posted a message that he learned from the experience and growing showing he's at least remorseful.  We also just saw he apologized to Hannah for all the grief he caused her.

Even if Luke is doing it to partly save face, it’s something. Instead Jed is not only hiding but apparently trying to ‘ win ‘ Hannah back. No idea if that can be true, but I can’t help but wonder what side of his cheating on Haley and taking her guitar case on his paid vacation on the Bachelorette without returning it upon his arrival and all the other lame things he has been seen doing would be ‘ explained ‘ from his side...that we have to wait patiently to hear about...:crazed
It makes me think that he may actually have lied to his parents to some extent as well. They were not hiding their surprise and dismay at their son’s love declaration and despite not seeming very gracious or diplomatic, may have tried to warn Hannah. His lack of integrity has cost him a lot...more than he anticipated.I can’t imagine how Tyler was feeling watching this date tonight. Ouch! I do hope he completely disassociate with hm for good.

JMO

What?? He's trying to win Hannah back? cantstopl  if Hannah goes back to him, she'll be the dumbest ever. I don't think so though based on her posts, likes and tweets as of late.

I really think his family knows especially the mom.  Her toast message on gut and intuition and "when you stick to the truth, it's beneficial for everyone."  WTF?? Rolling Eyes

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:59 am

My new favourite...hannahs mums BFF was on fire tonight laugh out loud

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:02 am

Haha...she's under no contract with ABC so she's free to speak.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:22 am

SarahD wrote:
Astrobach wrote:

JMO

What?? He's trying to win Hannah back? cantstopl  if Hannah goes back to him, she'll be the dumbest ever. I don't think so though based on her posts, likes and tweets as of late.

I really think his family knows especially the mom.  Her toast message on gut and intuition and "when you stick to the truth, it's beneficial for everyone."  WTF?? Rolling Eyes

Just to be clear, I do not believe for one nano second that Hannah will even give him the time of day...until she is forced to face him on the CH couch... she is DONE DONE DONE. I just saw some rumors about that on Reddit... which I am not even interested in researching that deep...this was more of an illustration of his lack of self awareness and integrity.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:18 am

IMO, this has always been Luke’s to lose and nothing I saw last night changed my mind. She had made excuse after excuse for him, canceled cocktail parties that only punished the other guys and refused to see him for what he was and instead saw him for what she wanted him to be. Fail #1.
And then there’s Jed, the next in line, offering her the Nashville lifestyle she seems to want. Fail #2.
Then there’s Tyler defending her now much the same as she defended Luke all season. Please Tyler, you can do so much better!

GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:48 am

SarahD wrote:I have such respect for Tyler's dad. From Tyler's story, they lost everything during the Financial Crisis when he was 15 years old, it resulted in a divorce but he was able to earn everything back and his house is now bigger than what they lost. Even if he's sick and almost died, working hard again.  That's a great example and role model for Tyler.  The father-son reunion was the best part of the episode. Also, who found it cute that he called Hannah, Miss Hannah B? I think it's because he knows Hannah is a southern lady. I don't know but thought it was cute. It sounded impersonal and too formal for your potential future daughter in law but I thought it was cute.

I am very curious about the background of Tyler's dad. Him using the "Miss Hannah B" all the time makes me wonder if he is also from somewhere in the south where this is the norm. He may have grown up with the same background as Hannah.

Why do I think this? I have a classmate that left Ohio after graduation 40 some years ago. He ended up in Jupiter. He has done very well for himself there during all the boom times (he is a realtor). But, his midwestern values have stuck with him because of his upbringing and he has passed them on to his son that has never lived in Ohio. When upbringing is solid, those values tend to stick with you all your life.

I also saw that Tyler has those same values. It was also great to see both his parents at the HTD even though they are divorced. And, from what I've read, when his dad is feeling good, he attends the viewing parties each week as well. They seem to have a good relationship post divorce. And, Tyler's brothers were awesome as well. Lots of love in that family!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:55 am

GypsySarah wrote:IMO, this has always been Luke’s to lose and nothing I saw last night changed my mind.  She had made excuse after excuse for him, canceled cocktail parties that only punished the other guys and refused to see him for what he was and instead saw him for what she wanted him to be. Fail #1.
And then there’s Jed, the next in line, offering her the Nashville lifestyle she seems to want. Fail #2.
Then there’s Tyler defending her now much the same as she defended Luke all season. Please Tyler, you can do so much better!

I so agree with you ! I see nothing romantic about Hannah going after Tyler right now. I find it insulting. Luke was her F1 ... despite all her efforts .... she finally couldn't ignore what a jerk he is ... then gives him ...one more chance!! That too is a bust ... so let's move on to second favourite ...Jed. post show he proves to be a big loser too..... now let's move on to 3rd choice...and fan favourite ... poor old Tyler. I just want the guy to run ... fast. Sure hope he doesn't buy any ..it was always you crap ... Cuz that's all it is.. crap ..for her to save face and have someone sitting beside her on the couch at the ATFR. Hannah needs to own her mistakes and leave the poor guy alone. I hope his family can talk some sense into him. Tyler and his family deserve better than Hannah, under the circumstances

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:11 am

We all know that the guys are separated from this point on so there is no background drama going on and each guy can feel more comfortable with the lead because no one else is around.

I am thinking that Hannah wanted to take Luke to FSD's so she could spend some more time alone with him because up until HTD's there was nothing but conflict since all the other guys were always in the background.

Up until now, the background noise from the other guys was clouding her thinking. At his HTD, she could have started to see a little better of who Luke really is. This is why I think she may have wanted to take him further. So she could spend more time with him but I just don't see anything between them except their faith. Their beliefs are actually on different wavelengths as we see in the previews of their FSD dinner.

I also think she was conflicted about letting Jed go because he was the safe choice in her mind. I can see that he is saying all the right things and even with that HTD, she considers him to be safe. And, that is why I think she didn't want to let him go.

IMO, Tyler and Peter are the guys that she is scared of. They are both so different than her usual type. I have no doubt that Tyler was going to FSD's and I think she had such a good time with Peter the day before the RC, that she couldn't let him go either.

Again, IMO, Jed was the one that was going to go home but she kept him because she was comfortable with him and she was scared about the other 3. She honestly had no idea how things would go with Luke. Tyler and Peter were both too good to be true and that scared her.

Just think about it... had Jed gone home then Luke blew up, what a different ending we would have had to this season. I wouldn't be unhappy about her with either guy.

I honestly think the engagement was over before it even got started...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:38 am

After the HTD, I think I understood better why Hannah kept Luke for that long and why Hannah cried that hard when he came back per the previews. With all the immaturity that I still see in her, I can see the struggle between her mind and her heart. She must have always seen Luke's heart for his faith in their conversations so she's always seen the good in him that she struggled with because of all the house drama.  This is the first time she met people who said so many good things about him that sort of validated the good she saw in Him: his church, his family and personal friends.

It was actually very bizarre to hear what they were all saying because we've only seen the looney Luke. But I'm also not one to judge his faith and relationship with God because only God knows what's in the heart of man.  Luke's behavior though with all the manipulation, blame-shifting, screaming, arguments, etc. that we saw, it really is very difficult to reconcile this man.

I somehow understood why Hannah wanted to spend more time with him because after seeing what she saw which validated the "good in him" part, she now really needs re-assess their connection which initially was fireworks because of the faith connection. That's really hard to beat for a Christian woman.

I never believed that Luke all the way to FSD is production planned and after last night, it's confirmed for me. He was F1 from the FIR moment.  This was his to lose and he lost it big time because now Hannah can't even stand him based on her SM activity.

Last edited by SarahD on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:39 am

SarahD wrote:Jed should really look in the mirror before he attacks Luke. I’d say after this date, Luke is a better man than he is.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f376-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers
Luke apologized to Hannah during their sit down at the date. He knows he caused Hannah grief but I can almost see where it’s coming from. That spiritual connection was really hard for both Hannah and Luke to throw away.  

Luke also posted something on Instagram that shows he is remorseful.
snipped

JMHO but this seems like typical Luke - apologize - claim to be remorseful - and then turn it around to put the blame on Hannah (or someone else) to excuse his actions. He's just right now in the remorseful stage.

And just a footnote to the scene where Hannah said she's falling in love with Luke. Firs of all, she said this in an ITM - IMO ITMs are often just used to reinforce a story line and can veer pretty far away from the truth, but viewers tend to forget that there's a difference between saying something to another's face and saying something to a producer and a camera man.

And agree with your comments about Jed ... even so far as Luke being the better man (and I can't believe I just said that!)

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12