SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:27 pm

I can't believe that I finally connected the song "Drops of Jupiter" to Tyler's hometown. Duh!! I thought it was just an older Train song they (and I) liked a lot. His hometown is like a little paradise and I like that Hannah mentioned how nice it is.

I noticed that at the beginning of the Westlake date Hannah is sitting on a bench with a plaque and looking somewhat sad. I wonder if that is a memorial to the shooting victims? Does anyone know? Someone on Reddit commented that the date didn't seem real because there was not a lot of traffic on the 101. I can attest that it is often like that. Westlake is also a beautiful area. Close to all the hustle of LA but far enough to be it's own beautiful self.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cari Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:30 pm

Fan4life wrote:
@Amethyst wrote:
Jed's not looking for a wife. He wants a sugar mama. He wants to play at his "career" while his SO does the heavy lifting. He just might get it, too.

Absolutely.

a Great first Post YET is just a Singular Word!

Like you im a fangirl4Life, too, @Fan4Life! Post from now on, ok? haha We don't bite.... most of the time! haha Just kidding!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:36 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

*snipped*

My lyrics:
Oh Jed, what a big head. Coming here to get ahead.
two-timing means you have to tread
between two beds. Such a shame - you dead head.

That was awesome, @Norcalgal! i bet you're also a better singer than Jed!

What a cracking "song" clapping!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Ratings:

For the fourth straight week, The Bachelorette scored a 1.5 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic, making it the only show to cross the 1.0 barrier on the broadcast networks. It also posted a season high in viewers with 5.99 million for Hannah Brown's visits to her remaining suitors' hometowns. Grand Hotel came down a little versus last week, with a 0.5 in the 18-49 demo and 2.89 million viewers.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-ninja-warrior-tv-ratings-monday-july-8-2019-1223096
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Thanks @bluwavz It’s doing really well amidst the s**t during the 2nd half. Is there a breakdown of ratings between 1st hour and 2nd hour? Would be interesting to see that.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:03 pm

First - Tyler's Date:
-I just have to say - that when the two of them were walking up his parent's drive
to the house, they just looked so perfect together - just a beautiful couple.
-Boat Ride - their back & forward remarks are just so sweet and playful.

He and Peter both have such loving families. I very much enjoyed the first half of the
show.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:15 pm

@Cari
You're funny! Thank you for the welcome. Like most of you, I was cringing watching Hannah's date with Jed, and drooling over Tyler's. I thought Hannah looked very happy and at ease with Tyler. I could really sense their attraction to each other. I enjoyed Peter's date and his family as well, but did not get the same vibe as with Hannah and Tyler. And Jed & Luke - just get them off of my screen already!!!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:23 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Just wanna say I thought it was soooooo funny Wyatt clan was going on and on about Hannah potentially derailing Jed’s career. As if he is some Astrophysicist or in med school or something. You guys, your son/brother is a stripper. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:58 pm

Amethyst wrote:

skipped

Jed -- Oh, boy. Jed's dad was gracious, but his mom and sister, not so much. If you wanted to put a good spin on it, you could call them skeptical at a minimum. I've never terribly minded skepticism from the families on HTDs, because it seems like a logical reaction to learning that your loved one is serious about someone that he's known for a grand total of two months. But this was more than skepticism. His mom and sister looked like they had been presented with a situation that was a few clowns short of a circus, and they couldn't be bothered to pretend to go along with it. They knew. Yeah, they knew. They tried to tell Hannah, without actually telling her. And we all know how well *that* worked out. Hannah was being played for a fool here, and if I were her, I'd be furious.

The thing that really got to me is how all of them referred to Jed's "music" with entirely straight faces. If I were Jed's age, and trying to make a music career with his [apparent lack of] talents and abilities, my family would wish me well. tell me to keep my day job, and wait for me to wake up and smell the sizzling sausages.

skipped

I agree that Tyler and Peter are great guys. I was waiting the edits to justify the next bachelor for Peter and we got it: gentleman, fun, monetary secured, romantic, sweet family, was hurt in the past but ready to love again, handsome... perfect next bachelor. Tyler IMO will refuse the gig. I think he is in a perfect place to pursue his modeling/acting career. Both of their dads made me teary.

Jed' dad is a guitarist. He is in the music business for quite a while. Her mother therefore know what it is like to live with a musician. Jed told his parents that he was going for exposure and would be out at F5, right before hometown... O surprise! Here is the crew who arrived in their home. They could not talk with Jed what was going on. For them, he was not serious. He told them so much before his departure. So they could not lie in that matter because he clearly left saying he did it for his music. IMO, they were very uncomfortable with the situation because they could not conciliate the Jed who arrived in love at hometown. They only knew the Jed who was having flings or short term relationship before. So true to themselves, dad, mum and sister were cold and not at all in the love boat. Jed never had the opportunity to speak with them.

maybe he is a liar from day 1 and they truly believe that he is not ready to settle down (although many country artists are married and it looks that they are doing fine with kids and all)

or

maybe he fell in love with hannah and could not tell them his mindset was different

I think his family was not in the loop and this explain their cold attitude

my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:05 pm

I'm not blaming Jed's family, HEA. I think they were put into a terrible position. I do think his mom and sister could have been more welcoming and gracious to Hannah even if they were in disbelief that she was there.

I can't judge Jed's guitar playing, although I didn't hear anything that stood out to me. But his singing was terrible and his songwriting, questionable. I wouldn't want to listen to him in a bar. Perhaps he can make a living as a studio musician or as a part of a band. If so, I'm sure that his father is giving him guidance about that.

I'm rather surprised that Hannah went for him. Tyler and Pete were much more solid choices on a variety of levels.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:17 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12