SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:Just wanna say I thought it was soooooo funny Wyatt clan was going on and on about Hannah potentially derailing Jed’s career. As if he is some Astrophysicist or in med school or something. You guys, your son/brother is a stripper. laugh out loud
They also seemed to think musicians can’t get a degree? It’s absolutely insane. What is everyone doing at Berklee, Julliard, and every other music conservatory in the world? Are they so delusional and enabling of him or what??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Just wanna say I thought it was soooooo funny Wyatt clan was going on and on about Hannah potentially derailing Jed’s career. As if he is some Astrophysicist or in med school or something. You guys, your son/brother is a stripper. laugh out loud
They also seemed to think musicians can’t get a degree? It’s absolutely insane. What is everyone doing at Berklee, Julliard, and every other music conservatory in the world? Are they so delusional and enabling of him or what??

Yup. Brian May was in a really hot band (touring, singing, writing songs) and still had time to get a Ph.D in astrophysics so it can be done.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:18 am

@Amethyst everything you say is very sensible and I too am surprised that Hannah went for Jed and Luke, when Tyler and Peter are IMO, much better choices. But we’re not Hannah so only she knows why her heart lies where it does. Of course, this is all JMO !! 😉

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:38 am

I just feel sad and sorry for Hannah because she fell in love with a guy that was lying the whole time. He was not being his true self to her...i think jed found his calling as an actor because well he was just that good at it like he said he would be. Maybe he saw how Hannah liked Luke so he was trying to be luke? would the real Jed please stand up.. jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:48 pm

Hello all. I know I am way behind as I just got the chance to watch the show. I ensnared my travel buddy Cory to watch the episode with me as an unspoiled, totally unbiased viewer. I told him to watch the show and tell me what he thinks about each of the guys and who he thinks Hannah will pick.

We will start with his impression of Miss Hannah. He thinks she is nice, sweet, fun, pretty but young and likes attention. He thinks she may want to be a bit of a rebel.

1. Tyler … He feels Tyler is the most genuine and into Hannah. He liked how he was with his family and how everyone relied on him in his father's time of need. He thinks that because Tyler's parents are divorced that works in his favour. Since everyone relies on him, she will feel needed because she can support him. He thinks they have the most complete connection...clearly physical, but also emotional.

2. Peter … He thinks Peter is really nice and she really likes him, but he thinks it is more friend zone. He thinks Peter is more needy and just wants to be in love. He thinks he will be F2 mostly because he doesn't like the other two. Although...

3. Jed … or as Cory insists on calling him … Ned. He thinks she might just pick Ned because she does want to be a rebel and his music might bring them together because she would want to help him succeed. He doesn't trust Ned because he seems to be more into his music than her and wonders if he is using the show to promote himself. He also thinks Ned is a liar and thinks he may have a girlfriend somewhere. He thinks that Ned is in it to win it, not for Hannah, but because it is a competition. I was dying listening to this!!!

4. Luke … he thinks Luke will be the next to go and that he is unstable. He also thinks that Luke is lost and is looking to find himself and using God as an excuse. Cory's words … I really don't like him, but I really, REALLY don't like Ned!!!

I swear I didn't tell him anything about the show other than to fill him in on Hannah and what she was like on Colton's season and what she said she was looking for. I stopped after every segment to get his immediate impressions and then before the RC to find his pick for F1 and who he thought would be voted out next. I was dying when I heard what he was thinking. rofl I couldn't believe how spot on he was. Now he is hooked and wants to know what will happen, but I told him he will have to watch with me for the rest of the season...and he will since we are on vacation until August 7th!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Hi, Sprite! I like your friend's take on that episode, and I agree, he was spot-on. Interesting that he picked up on Luke's instability on the first episode in a long time where he was at his *most* stable. I guess it still showed through. Tell him, thanks for his thoughts!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:03 pm

@Sprite Love seeing things through the eyes of the unspoiled which most of us are now laugh out loud! Thanks Cory and enjoy your vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by nicmous3846 Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:23 pm

Wow @Sprite! I love that you included everything your friend said and he said something about Hannah that I've been thinking but couldn't quite put into words. He said that he thinks she wants to be a bit of a rebel and I have to say I agree with this. I like Hannah and all the personality she has but I have to say she has turned out to be quite different than what I thought of her on Colton's season. I really thought this season would be all about her faith and her being a sweet, innocent southern girl. I didnt expect her to climb on top of so many guys or flip a guy off or be willing to go "naked" bungee jumping. I think she's relishing the chance to be more rebellious than maybe she's ever been in her life. Of course I dont know that for a fact but just a guess.

nicmous3846

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:59 pm

@Sprite on target as always, friend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:47 am

I’m still “befumbled” by Luke’s HTD - when Hannah had her 1 on 1 with his father. Around the 1:09:50 mark of the show - the father said about what Luke thinks of her is clear: excited she could be the one, humbled with not only could she be the one but she wants to be the one. The bolded IMO aligns with other presumptions Luke has made...Example his one on one in Scotland, stating: I know Hannah is really excited to spend alone time with me and numerous other pompous assumptions throughout the season. What am I missing where other’s saw Luke’s HTD as a positive - besides the importance / role his faith plays in his life?

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:17 am

@RookieIMO, Hannah was not thrilled with the sunday school date. She looked a little off when he began giving his testimony. Hannah is a strong Christian, but I do not perceive that it is at this sort of level as if there was a Damascus road/ shower experience. They did not go to a church for this gathering, which makes me think it is a non-denominational sort. I am a southern christian woman and my grandparents were charismatic christians and were members of a start-up non-denominational church. This was giving me strong feels of similarity.
I think the positives in Luke's date was just that he is ratings gold. TPTB totally wanted to take him to FSD and she played along. Not saying she did not have feelings for him, but not as strong, and I also think not as strong after MTP. Jed she could not shake now because of the chase and the challenge. All JMHO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:27 am

@Sprite your friend is freakishly accurate. Wow! :claphands

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12