SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:53 pm

Hannah’s IG story just posted shares the bachelorette clip posted above(now on previous page) but it cuts short right after Tyler and at the beginning of Luke.
Oh girl, you make me lmao rotfl hehehe cantstopl
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:02 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Hannah’s IG story just posted shares the bachelorette clip posted above(now on previous page) but it cuts short right after Tyler and at the beginning of Luke.
Oh girl, you make me lmao rotfl hehehe cantstopl
IMO she has zero chill now and she is letting it rip on SM laugh out loud I am looking forward to her tweets during the episode Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:25 pm

And the picture gets clearer 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:47 pm

I think they are just following the Tyler thirst and giving viewers what they want. Tyler’s appeal goes beyond his hotness it’s his integrity and class-act that is driving fans to him. ABC giving some shirtless Tyler pics just highlights the package! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:26 pm

@Minney We are talking about what Hannah posted in her story regarding this preview

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:43 pm

North wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I am really tired of all the shirtless,dancing etc of Tyler in ABC promos especially hometown dates? They (ABC) has really trying to amp up Tyler and sexy time!!! In the past few weeks.. So over it! I am sure he is more than that.. And there are Peter..Jed..and Luke JMO

Interesting take. I thought the clip was shot in the progression of a guy getting dressed - from start to finish. Tyler, shirtless, putting on lotion. Luke, shirtless, putting on his shirt. Peter tying his tie. Jed in front of mirror straightening his jacket.

Also, both Tyler and Luke are shirtless.

Good pick up thumbsup
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Sharnee wrote:@Minney We are talking about what Hannah posted in her story regarding this preview

Yes I see that! But also was responding to older posts commenting on how often tyler was shown shirtless and/or dancing. IMO ABC just giving the viewers what they want. It’s all good! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:26 am

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:06 am

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelorette-preview-jeds-mom-sends-hannah-reeling-64119682
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:17 am

Run Hannah Run!! That mother sends up all kinds of red flags. "His path is different."
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:21 am

He lived his life... his path is different, he's a musician. The mother is not being clear at all imo.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:32 am

Looking at the newest preview from Tylers hometown date, where they are putting on sun block on eachother its pretty obvious to me that Hannah was really into Tyler also. She is really attracted to him. All imo.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12