SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:58 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^^appreciate your thoughts and respect your opinion.  😊Hannah’s season we all know will end without the happy ending. She will get engaged and there will be a breakup. Lots of tears for sure.  

But then real life takes over.  That is what makes this so exciting.  We don’t know what will happen at the ATFR.  She is free to date whoever she wants.  She can be single, she can date men from bachelor nation or she can date Tyler.  Her choice ( and his).   I for one am very excited to see where her “journey” takes her.

I agree. I remember how hateful people were towards Molly and Jason after that all went down...Arie and Lauren...even Des and Chris. They claimed Des was just "settling" with Chris and it would never last. At the end of the day, we're not inside Tyler or Hannah's heads. Maybe they're right for each other and ready, maybe they're not. Either way, up to them to decide. IMHO.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:00 am

I hope bachelor will be Mike. It is about time they have a man of colour but also he just seems so sweet and open to find his queen and like someone mentioned on here before (sorry i can't remember who posted) Mike just seems to be A real MAN among the boys this season.
Anyway i have also decided i prefer Tyler with Hannah and if that doesn't happen then i hope he continues doing what he is doing and away from the franchise. JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:05 am

Yes well said!   Living with regret is not fun.

Also I am in the camp that even if Tyler decides not to rekindle with Hannah, not sure I want him to do the Bachelor. He doesn’t need the show at all.  They need him but he is just fine and will be better on his own. Inevitably the Bachelors all lead some women on, make mistakes and are used by TPTB.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:I’m just three years older than Hannah, but in three years I’ve grown up a lot, mostly due to life experiences, which is normal. People make mistakes. People make bad decisions. It happens to all of us. As long as we grow from our mistakes and bad decisions then that’s the most important thing. We have to acknowledge our problems, which Hannah at least seems to be doing since she had enough self love to leave Jed. 

I mentioned this in another thread tonight, but Des IMO acted like a dang fool with Brooks. She was obsessed for no apparent reason since he didn’t give her much back. He wanted out and thankfully he left. If not, she most likely IMO would have picked him and he wouldn’t have worked out. Des got lucky Brooks was a nice enough guy to bow out. This led her to Chris, the guy she claims was what she really needed in her life. Now they are married with two sons. Life and love can be messy. I hate sounding cheesy, but if Hannah can now see Tyler is what she needs and her feelings are still there, along with Tyler’s then they should go for it. Why not? I personally don’t want to live with any what if’s. All jmo

Girl, you have a good head on your shoulders to be 27. I agree. We live and we learn. We make mistakes and it’s how we deal with those mistakes that makes us better. Just because Hannah screwed up doesn’t make her exempt from her happy ending. Gosh, I’ve made plenty of mistakes in my 37 years but they have not defined me and they certainly haven’t determined if I got to enjoy good things in life. Hannah deserves good things too, whether it be Tyler or someone else.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:23 am

I agree that I want Hannah to get her happy ending (I hope it is with Tyler), but regardless I wish them both the best. I agree that she is allowed to make mistakes. I am proud of her for breaking things off with Jed and finally sending Luke home. However, I think she has certainly made things harder for the contestants on the show and I would love to see her acknowledge that she didn't do anyone (including herself) any favors by keeping Luke P. around. They had to live with him.

She also could have given other guys other than Luke P. and Jed more of a chance. She cancelled all of those cocktail parties that she could have used to get to know others better. I hope that this experience and watching it back matures her some and that she takes some responsibility for her actions. Yes, she was very lied to, manipulated, duped -- she didn't seem to question either Jed or Luke much, though. That is on her. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:47 am

Stupid question here. Do the contestants still give a gift to the lead on the LCD? Is that still a thing? If yes, what's the over/under on Jed's "gift" being a song for Hannah?

The only gift I really remember is Arie bringing all his roses in a box to Emily. I thought that was so sweet. Also, who remembers the contestant's video messages to the leads before the F3 ceremony? At least I think F3.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:00 am

North wrote:Stupid question here. Do the contestants still give a gift to the lead on the LCD? Is that still a thing? If yes, what's the over/under on Jed's "gift" being a song for Hannah?

The only gift I really remember is Arie bringing all his roses in a box to Emily. I thought that was so sweet. Also, who remembers the contestant's video messages to the leads before the F3 ceremony? At least I think F3.
They still do the gift during LCD. My money is on Jed singing a song about their journey to Hannah (with Haley’s guitar case in tow)  before he drops on one knee to propose at the FRC talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 2498057887 Regardless he will go out in style as the contestsnt that whipped out his guitar the most ever on this show Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:01 am

I definitely want to see Hannah at the MTA and own up to her keeping Luke even if the guys were consistently telling her all the red flags. She let go of Mike and Garrett for Luke P. She's probably mortified to say the least when she saw his behavior and how she gave him a chance time and time again.

I want to see her squirm and own up to that. Not because I don't like Hannah. It's just that Sharleen is right, we're giving her too much credit for her immaturity because of her ballsiness at the beginning. Just my opinion.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:08 am

SarahD wrote:I definitely want to see Hannah at the MTA and own up to her keeping Luke even if the guys were consistently telling her all the red flags.  She let go of Mike and Garrett for Luke P. She's probably mortified to say the least when she saw his behavior and how she gave him a chance time and time again.

I want to see her squirm and own up to that. Not because I don't like Hannah. It's just that Sharleen is right, we're giving her too much credit for her immaturity because of her ballsiness at the beginning.  Just my opinion.

IMO Garrett was no prize... To me, he was just as slimy as Luke P, but tried to keep it hidden.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 am

I just get the feeling that Tyler might be a little more aware that he and Hannah are being watched now because of what RS said earlier today.  I think that he and Hannah have had some form of direct contact already, but they are still expected to have TPTB be in charge of how things will happen the next few weeks.  I think Hannah is in more of a I don't care mindset at the moment, but it feels like Tyler is possibly more protective for the both of them.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:27 am

LoveDovez wrote:
SarahD wrote:I definitely want to see Hannah at the MTA and own up to her keeping Luke even if the guys were consistently telling her all the red flags.  She let go of Mike and Garrett for Luke P. She's probably mortified to say the least when she saw his behavior and how she gave him a chance time and time again.

I want to see her squirm and own up to that. Not because I don't like Hannah. It's just that Sharleen is right, we're giving her too much credit for her immaturity because of her ballsiness at the beginning.  Just my opinion.

IMO Garrett was no prize... To me, he was just as slimy as Luke P, but tried to keep it hidden.

I agree

IMO all the drama wasn't only Luke. The edit is a very powerful thing!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:53 am

@suzq I am up because i could no sleep. i have been watching TC's spotify playlist marked talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 2764 on the regular though.
I think he is up for a reuinion.... last song listened to before bed tonight...
Feels
Kehlani
I ask myself, "Is this poop real?"
I contemplate 'bout how I feel
But you make it way too hard to think
That this could be what true love is
I don't want wait another minute for ya
Oh, you got me falling from the ceiling for ya
Knew right from the start there was no limit to ya
And I'm catching feelings, baby
You give me feels and I
Know that I know, that I know that it's real
You give me, you give me feels
You give me feels and I
Know that I know, that I know that it's real
You give me, you give me feels
It took a lot of hard poop just to learn
How not to break down and stop, baby
No matter what I seen in the past
I won't let it impact how we grow now, baby
I can't let it slip away or drift away
Can't go to waste, go to waste, uh
I say…

Source: LyricFind

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel