SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:06 am

mercieme wrote:
North wrote:Stupid question here. Do the contestants still give a gift to the lead on the LCD? Is that still a thing? If yes, what's the over/under on Jed's "gift" being a song for Hannah?

The only gift I really remember is Arie bringing all his roses in a box to Emily. I thought that was so sweet. Also, who remembers the contestant's video messages to the leads before the F3 ceremony? At least I think F3.
They still do the gift during LCD. My money is on Jed singing a song about their journey to Hannah (with Haley’s guitar case in tow)  before he drops on one knee to propose at the FRC talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 2498057887 Regardless he will go out in style as the contestsnt that whipped out his guitar the most ever on this show Hugesmile

I am thinking the onyx/turquoise bracelet and/or the evil eye necklace. But yes, also a song since we saw him shirtless with a guitar and her kissing.

I understand this guitar/singing is over the top because sadly in this franchise, every single IMO guitar player or dancer (eh Tyler? where is your move laugh out loud ) came for fame and glory. Some were allowed to play their guitar more because it fits the prods' scenario, some not so much. But all the previous ones (I think) never came as close as F1. So it does not mean that they never used their guita (most of the time edited being ridiculed), it was just edited that we did not see it IMO.

I find his voice annoying and his music bland. This said, this music is all his life and career. He is not a blogger or a model. But they all are looking for exposure and followers, at least when they joined. To be paid to do a selfie in this IG and have fun doing whatever they want. I mean that is a grand life no? Jed IS a guitar/song artist. not a wannabe since he has 3 SONGS (maybe more?). So I guess, I can say that his life is all about music, living in Nashville, dad being in the business too.

So I understand that the public is wary about seeing him playing his guitar all the time... but this is not a hobby for him. That is what he is: a song artist. regardless if we like him or not, he is... and obviously F1.

Hannah fell in love with him. There is no question around that since she accepted his proposal. She may have fallen in love with a model (I keep thinking of Tyler with his arm up behind him showing his muscles when he was experiencing the birth's pain! laugh out loud ) who loves charities but is also trying to boost his model/host/actor career in NYC. she did not.

So, for me, to criticize his guitar all the time is fine because IMO he is not very talented or it is just not my taste, but IMO I will not put him in the same basket as a wannabe since he has already 3 singles out, sang at CMA and gig in Nashville's bars like all of the country artists.

All those contestants are humans. They came for fun, for adventure, for IG followers, for career... they ALL had an agenda. Some got caught and fell in love. most did not. But they all had a life before the show and it happens that sometimes this life was incorporated in the show because it was convenient for the script/scenario.... This year, IMO, the scenario was: Hannah fell madly in love with a song artist who serenaded her and dedicated/wrote her song(maybe)... how romantic for the prods!

So I may not like his voice/songs but I cannot fault him to do his music when it is what he does daily and was encouraged by the prods.

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:09 am

suzq wrote:I just get the feeling that Tyler might be a little more aware that he and Hannah are being watched now because of what RS said earlier today.  I think that he and Hannah have had some form of direct contact already, but they are still expected to have TPTB be in charge of how things will happen the next few weeks.  I think Hannah is in more of a I don't care mindset at the moment, but it feels like Tyler is possibly more protective for the both of them.

JMHO there's a reason that the cast has a clause in their contract stating that they shall not have any contact with present or past cast unless requested by the producers - TPTB want to make sure that they have the opportunity to film and present anything that happens or doesn't happen. I suspect they might have violated this to some degree but by now IMO TPTB have reminded both Hannah and Tyler (and probably everyone else too) about this clause and told them to "cool their jets". While the season we have seen so far has had its share of drama, IMO the real drama is what has happened (and / or will happen) after the FRC.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:18 am

Lucas15 wrote:
suzq wrote:I just get the feeling that Tyler might be a little more aware that he and Hannah are being watched now because of what RS said earlier today.  I think that he and Hannah have had some form of direct contact already, but they are still expected to have TPTB be in charge of how things will happen the next few weeks.  I think Hannah is in more of a I don't care mindset at the moment, but it feels like Tyler is possibly more protective for the both of them.

JMHO there's a reason that the cast has a clause in their contract stating that they shall not have any contact with present or past cast unless requested by the producers - TPTB want to make sure that they have the opportunity to film and present anything that happens or doesn't happen. I suspect they might have violated this to some degree but by now IMO TPTB have reminded both Hannah and Tyler (and probably everyone else too) about this clause and told them to "cool their jets". While the season we have seen so far has had its share of drama, IMO the real drama is what has happened (and / or will happen) after the FRC.
JMHO

they control them to have no contact since it could potentially be a major fall out the spoiler for the public; this show all edited to keep the public guessing who the lead may pick. I guess it was more complicated before skype or messenger (ETA: and very complicated with social medias as anyone can take pics and share it).

For me, this season is no different from others. Rachel got this obsession (edited or not) with Peter and the bach fans went nuts about him. The only difference is Hannah was obsessed with Luke, never Tyler. But overall, the F1 was edited as if he was never going to be F1. same old same old. JMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:32 am

HEA wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

JMHO

they control them to have no contact since it could potentially be a major fall out the spoiler for the public; this show all edited to keep the public guessing who the lead may pick. I guess it was more complicated before skype or messenger.

For me, this season is no different from others. Rachel got this obsession with Peter and the bach fans went nuts about him. The only difference is Hannah was obsessed with Luke, never Tyler. But overall, the F1 was edited as if he was never going to be F1. same old same old. JMO

Agree and HI @HEA handwave

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:37 am

@Lucas15
I agree. However there is a lot of innuendo being put out there by both T and H. I think her latest workout IG is another and his running workouts are newly suspect for me. I follow his spotify playlists...the last songs he listens to at night are ones from his talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 2764 list. (this is consistent, because
I check - he has a running playlist that he listens to during the day, but always the heart list as the last song of the day)
Last night: Feels by Kehlani
Feels
Kehlani
I ask myself, "Is this poop real?"
I contemplate 'bout how I feel
But you make it way too hard to think
That this could be what true love is
I don't want wait another minute for ya
Oh, you got me falling from the ceiling for ya
Knew right from the start there was no limit to ya
And I'm catching feelings, baby
You give me feels and I
Know that I know, that I know that it's real
You give me, you give me feels
You give me feels and I
Know that I know, that I know that it's real
You give me, you give me feels
It took a lot of hard poop just to learn
How not to break down and stop, baby
No matter what I seen in the past
I won't let it impact how we grow now, baby
I can't let it slip away or drift away
Can't go to waste, go to waste, uh
I say…

Source: LyricFind

Seriously....leading on a wild goose chase or he is still loving on her.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:38 am

So funny...in the real lyrics it does say ***t instead of poop. giggling

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:57 am

@Doggoneit was it last week that Tyler added “Feels by Kehlani” to his Spotify list? I remember you posting about it but it’s in one of the other locked threads now, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:07 am

@mercieme Feels was added 7 days ago. At one point I tried to copy the whole list and paste it here, but I did not import correctly. Then, I actually wrote them all down and typed them in here and forgot to hit send and they disappeared.
Last added song was "Suit and Tie" JT....it says 2 days ago, but as I was following. He added a lot that day (i think after weekend trip) "Suit and Tie" was right before midnight and the last song he listened to.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:17 am

Doggoneit wrote:@mercieme Feels was added 7 days ago.  At one point I tried to copy the whole list and paste it here, but I did not import correctly.  Then, I actually wrote them all down and typed them in here and forgot to hit send and they disappeared.  
Last added song was "Suit and Tie" JT....it says 2 days ago, but as I was following.  He added a lot that day (i think after weekend trip) "Suit and Tie" was right before midnight and the last song he listened to.

I wonder if Tyler realizes that people are watching his Spotify playlist? giggling Regardless it certainly paints a picture of a dude still in love. beatingheart
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:30 am

List was started 11 days ago on Saturday June 22, added to on Sunday the 23, a lot added 7 days ago on the 25th (hmmmm), one song added 5 days ago on the 28th (Girl of my Dreams), 3 songs added 3 days ago on the 30th (Who Hurt you?), 2 days ago a bunch as well, to include (Your Peace, As I am. and She Don't)

So curious!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:31 am

@beautifulxendings For sure he does. It has gone from 8 followers to 104 in a week.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel