SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 am

I still haven’t been able to watch the episode because I’m on vacation but have read comments. I did see the clip of Garrett and Luke arguing which was dumb. I still like Garrett but he should have stopped needling Luke when Hannah blew up at them all. It wasn’t a good look for either although I think Luke needs to work on his temper.

I want to see Mike's date just because I like him so much and want him to be TB. He's such a nice guy, good looking, the right age, a lot of people want him, and it’s time for a MOC, IMO. I noticed that both Tyler and Garrett are for Mike as Bachelor. 

I also like Tyler but it doesn’t seem that he's over Hannah. I wouldn’t be shocked if they did attempt a relationship but he/she might decide it’s best to move on. He doesn’t need the show for that and doesn’t appear to want it. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15330

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:57 am

Per RS MTA tapes next week Tuesday July 9th.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I want Tyler to be the next Bachelor.
I want him to find a woman who is too smart to spend an entire season trying to figure out what a loser Luke P. is and ignoring an entire house full of other contestants who ALL trashed him and couldn’t stand him in the process.
I want him to find a woman with pride and dignity not, false bravado and a fondness for men with a giant question mark over their head.
I want to not have to pretend I’m proud of a young woman for taking the only and easiest way out after being left with absolutely NO CHOICE because even if she wanted to stay with Jed, those two women he was involved with made it absolutely impossible. The backlash for staying would have been seismic, she could have never weathered it, she did the only thing she could.

Several days ago I said she’s young and entitled to make mistakes like everyone else. Her job now is to learn from them.

Tyler can do better than third choice and any man who can, should, IMO. I don’t believe he wants Hannah badly enough to settle for her, now.

IMO Hannah cannot save her happy ending. She should not be willing to try at Tyler’s expense. She overlooked a bright, shiny, caring, protective diamond and hand-picked a hairball and a turd. Now she has to deal with it.

I believe Tyler wants and deserves to be first. Once again, Hannah needs to learn why she gravitates toward the wrong men but, I’ll play along if she grabs the nearest good man to hide under till this s—t storm blows over. If chivalry leads Tyler to be that man for the short term, ok. If love leads him to marry her, too bad.
All my opinion, of course.

Hannah reminds me of a rebellious self-centered teenager who enjoys the shock factor.  It appears that she interprets her faith in such a way that in her mind it gives her permission to do whatever she wants to, and it absolves her from having to take any real responsibility for her own behavior.  And anyone who dares to question her, be damned.

And I think that Hannah really enjoyed shocking (and hurting) Luke when she used the F Word to describe having sex in that windmill.  Why use THAT word rather than "had sex" or "made love"?  I think that she knew how that would affect him.  And I am still trying to understand what exactly attracted her to Luke in the first place.  Why did she even want to take Luke to the FS?  They had already had THAT conversation about sex prior to the FS.  It just seems like Hannah is one contradiction after another.  What does she really stand for?  I am not seeing that strong woman in her.           

So, I personally want to see Tyler as a single man at the end of this, because I do think that he deserves better.  Hannah is still the same hot mess that she was before she came on the show.  And she needs to work on herself as a single person right now rather than immediately jumping into another relationship.  

All this is my opinion.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:42 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
I want him to find a woman who is too smart to spend an entire season trying to figure out what a loser Luke P. is and ignoring an entire house full of other contestants who ALL trashed him and couldn’t stand him in the process.
I want him to find a woman with pride and dignity not, false bravado and a fondness for men with a giant question mark over their head.
I want to not have to pretend I’m proud of a young woman for taking the only and easiest way out after being left with absolutely NO CHOICE because even if she wanted to stay with Jed, those two women he was involved with made it absolutely impossible. The backlash for staying would have been seismic, she could have never weathered it, she did the only thing she could.

Several days ago I said she’s young and entitled to make mistakes like everyone else. Her job now is to learn from them.

Tyler can do better than third choice and any man who can, should, IMO. I don’t believe he wants Hannah badly enough to settle for her, now.

IMO Hannah cannot save her happy ending. She should not be willing to try at Tyler’s expense. She overlooked a bright, shiny, caring, protective diamond and hand-picked a hairball and a turd. Now she has to deal with it.

I believe Tyler wants and deserves to be first. Once again, Hannah needs to learn why she gravitates toward the wrong men but, I’ll play along if she grabs the nearest good man to hide under till this s—t storm blows over. If chivalry leads Tyler to be that man for the short term, ok. If love leads him to marry her, too bad.

Hannah reminds me of a rebellious self-centered teenager who enjoys the shock factor.  It appears that she interprets her faith in such a way that in her mind it gives her permission to do whatever she wants to, and it absolves her from having to take any real responsibility for her own behavior.  And anyone who dares to question her, be damned.

And I think that Hannah really enjoyed shocking (and hurting) Luke when she used the F Word to describe having sex in that windmill.  Why use THAT word rather than "had sex" or "made love"?  I think that she knew how that would affect him.  And I am still trying to understand what exactly attracted her to Luke in the first place.  Why did she even want to take Luke to the FS?  They had already had THAT conversation about sex prior to the FS.  It just seems like Hannah is one contradiction after another.  What does she really stand for?  I am not seeing that strong woman in her.           

So, I personally want to see Tyler as a single man at the end of this, because I do think that he deserves better.  Hannah is still the same hot mess that she was before she came on the show.  And she needs to work on herself as a single person right now rather than immediately jumping into another relationship.  

All this is my opinion.

This. All of it. So true. When I see her during interviews I think she sounds very mature, but then I see scenes like the one you are describing with Luke and also her SM and I think she acts like a teenager. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

All this is my opinion.

It’s your opinion and mine too. bestbud!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:26 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Hannah reminds me of a rebellious self-centered teenager who enjoys the shock factor.  It appears that she interprets her faith in such a way that in her mind it gives her permission to do whatever she wants to, and it absolves her from having to take any real responsibility for her own behavior.  And anyone who dares to question her, be damned.

All this is my opinion.
The turning point of the conversation is when Luke says “Let’s say you have had sex with one or multiple of those guys, I’d completely remove myself from this relationship”. In that moment she is finally free of him, and everything she says after that it meant to punish him, so of course she is cursing and bringing up details. He deserves it all, and it’s the best moment of the season IMO. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 1f525

BTW, Hannah “interprets her faith” in any way she pleases. As. She. Should. IMO.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:37 pm

Rewatching the Luke/windmill scene with all the editing I'm not really sure it's what Hannah actually said but it makes for great TV. The "twice" wasn't shown at that moment so could be from another PI. In her moment of anger she could have said anything to get a reaction even if it was ridiculous just to show Luke how ridiculous she thought he was. Hannah can be impulsive and its the type of situation that she could have said the first thing off the top of her head. I can't see CH and tptb hyping the windmill comment if it was truly serious but that's just IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

All this is my opinion.

This.  All of it.  So true.   When I see her during interviews I think she sounds very mature, but then I see scenes like the one you are describing with Luke and also her SM and I think she acts like a teenager.  Jmo.  

I agree too!!! all of the above!!!

ps: still like her. I like it when she is mad and her chin goes all square laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:08 pm

Minney wrote:Rewatching the Luke/windmill scene with all the editing I'm not really sure it's what Hannah actually said but it makes for great TV.  The "twice" wasn't shown at that moment so could be from another PI.  In her moment of anger she could have said anything to get a reaction even if it was ridiculous just to show Luke how ridiculous she thought he was.  Hannah can be impulsive and its the type of situation that she could have said the first thing off the top of her head.  I can't see CH and tptb hyping the windmill comment if it was truly serious but that's just IMO.

Just watched again and you're right - we don't see her say and twice.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Here's a fun poll on who was in the windmill with Hannah (only problem it includes Luke as an option LOL) https://twitter.com/BachPartyPod?lang=en

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Here's a fun poll on who was in the windmill with Hannah (only problem it includes Luke as an option LOL)  https://twitter.com/BachPartyPod?lang=en

And MF retweeted it. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 318829699 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 4103285151 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 623245435
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Here's a fun poll on who was in the windmill with Hannah (only problem it includes Luke as an option LOL)  https://twitter.com/BachPartyPod?lang=en

And MF retweeted it.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 318829699 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 4103285151 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 623245435
i will eat a shoe if it is anyone but jed. the girl is in love with him already. his guitar playing is foreplay which is probably why he whips it out so often. they probably could not wait to get it on because they have been in love for two episodes already, three or four by the time it actually happens, so that's probably a whole month in real time.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel