SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amsterdam - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:02 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
BlueTone wrote:@Bleiby527 @Tiggerlgh My opinion differs a little from yours. IF she actually picked Jed at the end, I believe she broke up with him within a week after the frc. All the info about him came pouring in and she knew he was a mistake. Plus, she probably found that her heart hadn't let go of Tyler.

Like the Arie/Becca/Lauren situation, I can see production filming a big break up scene, then her talks with Tyler, and finally a meet up where they hug it out and reunite. all my guesswork.

My other inclination is that tptb really scored this time misdirecting RS and everyone, and as @Doggoneit surmised it was Tyler all along and the rest has been smokescreen. I hope it plays out this way for Hannah and Tyler's sake, but the other scenario would be captivating too. imo.

I just don’t see any evidence of any filming with Tyler.  Please let me know if I missed something

This is where we might have all been misdirected, because a new production team was in charge and could very conceivably have moved Hannah and the two guys around with absolutely no clues left. We have known the shv pattern was off, that the players could be manipulating their sm and whereabouts, and it would only take a day to film the break-up and then another day to get a reunion on tape. Sleuthers have watched carefully, but tptb know this and could do it without any trace. We have found out afterward about so many couples meeting up when we had no idea they were even missing in action. It could be done. imo. and pure guesswork.

Back to top Go down

Amsterdam - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:06 pm

SarahD wrote:snipped
There is a huge difference between Becca and Jed though, Becca didn’t have any hidden relationship in the closet that she had to come clean with Arie. Arie had no reason to break up with her except for Lauren being his true F1. If Hannah’s true F1 was Tyler and she was duped by the F2 by proposing when he wasn’t 100% honest, that would have been reason enough for her to quickly get to a realization. But no, she didn’t do it. She stayed with him and they had a SHV or two. Jed even posted on IG “it was a hell of a weekend” during the CMA.

No she didn't. But IMO Hannah seems to always try to salvage her relationships - even her bad ones. Though I think there's a bit more to it she kept trying to salvage her relationship with Luke - to her utter frustration and the frustration of all of the rest of the cast. Relationships don't always go the way you might want them to go so trying to right the ship when it capsizes isn't necessarily a bad trait - but you have to know when to stop trying and realize some things aren't possible to salvage. IMO this trait is why she didn't immediately abandon her relationship with Jed. It took the wake up call of Haley's People Magazine interview to realize the lies Jed had told her AND the wake up call of realizing that Jed had cheated on Haley with "Barbie" to realize there was nothing that she wanted to even try to salvage.

HavaDrPepper wrote:
snipped
I don't believe she fell hook, line and sinker with Jed.  He was a safe choice for her for exactly the reason you said.  Tyler scared her.  Tyler was very upfront with her about wanting marriage and family even without an ILY.  The girl just had blinders on about him and I have suspicions about why she did that I will not go into.

I also think Tyler scared her. He always said the right things (eg "We don't want the best Hannah - we want the REAL Hannah") and that, coupled with his model good looks made it hard for Hannah to completely trust him; I get it. And Jed said some strategically wrong things (eg "I saw this as a great platform to promote my music") but "forgivable things" that made him look trustworthy. What Hannah could not know was that no one has ever come up with bad things to say about Tyler and there were bad things being said about Jed even before the People Magazine / Haley reveal. IMO it's really too bad that Hannah never had an option to "phone a friend" when that's what she really needed.

Tiggerlgh wrote:
snipped
I just don’t see any evidence of any filming with Tyler. Please let me know if I missed something.

I don't think there is any - yet. But that doesn't mean that it hasn't happened but in such a way that's the evidence is hidden to us. It also doesn't mean that it isn't going to happen, nor that it will happen live on the AFR.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:12 pm

BlueTone wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
BlueTone wrote:@Bleiby527 @Tiggerlgh My opinion differs a little from yours. IF she actually picked Jed at the end, I believe she broke up with him within a week after the frc. All the info about him came pouring in and she knew he was a mistake. Plus, she probably found that her heart hadn't let go of Tyler.

Like the Arie/Becca/Lauren situation, I can see production filming a big break up scene, then her talks with Tyler, and finally a meet up where they hug it out and reunite. all my guesswork.

My other inclination is that tptb really scored this time misdirecting RS and everyone, and as @Doggoneit surmised it was Tyler all along and the rest has been smokescreen. I hope it plays out this way for Hannah and Tyler's sake, but the other scenario would be captivating too. imo.

I just don’t see any evidence of any filming with Tyler.  Please let me know if I missed something

This is where we might have all been misdirected, because a new production team was in charge and could very conceivably have moved Hannah and the two guys around with absolutely no clues left. We have known the shv pattern was off, that the players could be manipulating their sm and whereabouts, and it would only take a day to film the break-up and then another day to get a reunion on tape. Sleuthers have watched carefully, but tptb know this and could do it without any trace. We have found out afterward about so many couples meeting up when we had no idea they were even missing in action. It could be done. imo. and pure guesswork.
I agree ! Perfectly said!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:31 pm

I don’t know. It’s very hard to hide it these days with social media and all.  They’ve been seen at airports, been going around traveling, but never any indication that those coincided with anything or their paths intersected.

I’m just not that impressed with production anymore because they’ve been spoiled for so many years. I’m willing to be surprised but not betting on it.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:53 pm

I think production is waiting for the most dramatic effect possible and there will be a final rose ceremony do-over between Tyler and Hannah at ATFR. I think they're talking and Facetiming but I don't think they've seen each physically yet. My instinct says they are back together via phone, text, Skype, Facetime, etc. But we'll see.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:04 pm

I, too, think H and T are "meeting" and talking using electronic media. IF this is happening, I hope it is positive interaction but am trying to keep my expectations low as my tin foil hat is somewhat the worse for wear. giggling

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:50 pm

Well, I hope directionally they are talking and they will know where they will go because if they're on a different page by the time ATFR rolls in, that will be a problem.

We knew Arie was sliding to Lauren's DMs and he was liking her pics.

Jason was also having conversations with Molly.

They have to at least know where the other one is before anything happens at the ATFR.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:59 pm

So a handful of people on Reddit are convinced Peter is Hannah’s true F2 and she was never that into Tyler. I’m not blind, I see how into Jed she is. She also, for whatever reason, is clearly very into Luke until he messes up beyond redemption. To me, this last episode she was least into Peter. She seemed distant and it was like she knew it wouldn’t be him. With Tyler, she was smiling a lot bigger than she was with Pilot Pete and her happiness seemed less forced. While it’s obvious Jed is the front runner and she somehow still is 😍 over Luke, I thought she at least acted more into Tyler than sweet Peter the Pilot. What are y’alls thoughts?

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:15 pm

I definitely thinks she likes Peter and has fun with him but her F2. Nah, no way.

I could honestly see her being friends with him in the future, much like Becca with Jason and Colton. Especially if she and Tyler do get together.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:28 pm

What I saw on the HTD with Peter was that they each reacted to each other as friends but I didn't see the kind of romantic connection that would make him a serious contender.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:37 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:So a handful of people on Reddit are convinced Peter is Hannah’s true F2 and she was never that into Tyler. I’m not blind, I see how into Jed she is. She also, for whatever reason, is clearly very into Luke until he messes up beyond redemption. To me, this last episode she was least into Peter. She seemed distant and it was like she knew it wouldn’t be him. With Tyler, she was smiling a lot bigger than she was with Pilot Pete and her happiness seemed less forced. While it’s obvious Jed is the front runner and she somehow still is 😍 over Luke, I thought she at least acted more into Tyler than sweet Peter the Pilot. What are y’alls thoughts?
definitely don't think she's into peter as much as tyler. her face at the end of this clip, which is when tells her he's falling in love, looks like the face a grown lady makes when a seven year old boy tells her he wants to marry her when he grows up.

via GIPHY

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:34 pm

hehehe Chris Harrison weighed in on Windmill debate with July 2 Instagram caption :

Just hangin in #Amsterdam with @alabamahannah discussing windmills #TheBachelorette

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel