SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amsterdam - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:55 pm

@teamfiercelove

Hannah is edgy and a bit risqué. Peter is loving and sexy but, he’s too sweet and nice for her, IMO. He’s that guy who really, really needs you and let’s you know it every hour of every day. See how Ned was dry as toast when he wasn’t lukewarm? See how presumptuous and overconfident Luke was? That’s what Hannah likes. To be off center and off her mark. She chose her best two guys first at the RC but, she couldn’t part with either of those problem children. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Amsterdam - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by North Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:59 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@teamfiercelove

Hannah is edgy and a bit risqué. Peter is loving and sexy but, he’s too sweet and nice for her, IMO. He’s that guy who really, really needs you and let’s you know it every hour of every day. See how Ned was dry as toast when he wasn’t lukewarm? See how presumptuous and overconfident Luke was? That’s what Hannah likes. To be off center and off her mark. She chose her best two guys first at the RC but, she couldn’t part with either of those problem children. All IMO

I also think Hannah mistakes drama/angst for passion and mistakenly places value on it. Again, a quite common mistake for a young and inexperienced woman.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm

North wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:@teamfiercelove

I also think Hannah mistakes drama/angst for passion and mistakenly places value on it. Again, a quite common mistake for a young and inexperienced woman.

:yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:48 pm

@BlueTone With HANNAH'S COMPLETE NARRATIVE....there is no way, she did not regret her decision all along. She will not be the hurt flower in the corner. This will be done on her terms and not because of anyone. (whether true or not) . Just not her narrative this entire season. Do you agree?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:33 pm

I am hoping that she is so over Jed and that she will be a bit bitchy but graceful and happy by the time we see her. I don’t want to see an angry beasty Hannah because that means she’s still hurting and not over it. Happiness is the best revenge.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:37 pm

I hope Peter will be at men tell all because i would love AFR just to be about Tyler....and of course a little on Hed (mainly just looking forward to the break up)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:39 pm

@SarahD Yes! I’m hoping we get some Hannah Beast in the filmed breakup but then she comes off happy at ATFR so it’s like a ha you thought! to Jed. She’s so much better off without him.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:39 am

teamfiercelove wrote:@SarahD Yes! I’m hoping we get some Hannah Beast in the filmed breakup but then she comes off happy at ATFR so it’s like a ha you thought! to Jed. She’s so much better off without him.

If her SM is any indication, she already seems way happier and more herself.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:43 am

Doggoneit wrote:@BlueTone With HANNAH'S COMPLETE NARRATIVE....there is no way, she did not regret her decision all along.  She will not be the hurt flower in the corner.  This will be done on her terms and not because of anyone. (whether true or not) . Just not her narrative this entire season.  Do you agree?

I completely agree. I was frustrated with her for keeping Luke around so long until I realized she didn't give a hang what anyone else thought, she was going to be sure within herself before she let him go. That's a ballsy move when you've got a whole group of pissed off guys wanting him out. Beastmode. Her brother was already looking into info about Hed as soon as she got home from frc. I don't believe she would've waited even a week to slam the door on him. We've seen her pissed but I can't imagine how lit up she was at Jed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:07 am

So it's morning and sometimes my brain goes a bit crazy after a good night's sleep and I speculate a lot. I was reading some posts on Reddit talking about what Jed might say (on AFR after he can actually talk in public) and many opinions expressed were that he will say that yes - he came on the show for his music career but then actually fell in love with Hannah and he's now heartbroken that they have broken up. IMO that would be the best way he could make himself look better and is probably what he will do.

But then it occurred to me that if (as has been spoiled by RS) Jed told Hannah "something" about Haley - a hedge in case some of the stuff about Haley came out - but he painted Haley as a crazy ex that he broke up with before the show but she couldn't accept the breakup. He almost has to do something like this because eventually he would know he has to be back in Nashville with Hannah and in Nashville many people know about Haley - including his parents - and after HTD he knows at least something about his parents attitudes on the whole show and his relationship with Hannah. Somethings going to come out sooner or later so he has to have a cover story there for when it does.

So - what if this conversation did happen in Greece (as RS seems to think it did) BUT they filmed it! IMO It gives Hannah pause to wonder if she made the wrong (perhaps last minute) decision (which is why she seemed off in early interviews). And then on AFR we could see what Jed said to Hannah about Haley and this will be followed up by what Haley said and Jed gets caught in (another) direct lie to Hannah about Haley and that may be the real reason she broke the engagement after the People Magazine article got published. And then the icing on the cake was when Hannah learned that Jed was actually cheating on Haley with Barbie.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:12 am

@Lucas15 Not impossible. They could make him think that it would look better if it was shown that he came clean with Hannah right away, since things were bound to come out sooner or later. Of course, production probably knew of Haley as an ex, but not that the relationship was still on. The People article and the following breakup happened much later, when Haley decided to come forward.

One thing that supports this idea is Jed’s tendency to stick his head in the sand. Ghosting Hannah was not just morally wrong, it was unbelievably stupid. So would he really have “come clean” with Hannah unless a producer pushed him in that direction?

I hope this is true, so we can watch him dig his own grave, lie by lie.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:41 am

@Lucas15

I could totally see them filming that conversation in Greece. We know production is still with them. Over the last year Becca has put some photos on IG from her post FRC time with Garrett on IG tagging a producer. And, with now filming the SHV's since Arie's season, why not have post FRC filming as well.

I still think she had regrets immediately about the choice she made at the FRC. It would have never worked for them even if there was no Haley.

Amsterdam - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel