SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:I was thinking about why no HTD discussion with Jed about his family with Hannah? The left it on the cutting room floor because who cares, he’s not the F1 anyway and his focus or storyline was Luke.
Jmo for now
I think the only HTD family discussion was with Tyler.  I can’t remember if there was one with Peter?
We just saw your ever say that he was happy his parents like her...the didn’t show her saying anything..In fact I would say peter did 90% of the talking tell her how much he was happy/in love etc...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:11 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:I was thinking about why no HTD discussion with Jed about his family with Hannah? The left it on the cutting room floor because who cares, he’s not the F1 anyway and his focus or storyline was Luke.
Jmo for now
I think the only HTD family discussion was with Tyler.  I can’t remember if there was one with Peter?

Yes and look what came out if
Hannah says Ty’s brothers are her people . This one stuck out for me.
She loved Florida
Ty’s family was so inviting

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:57 pm

@Sharnee I know, I loved their little talk about his family. Hannah was so taken with them

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:40 pm

I am still going with she chose Tyler! Here is why..
RS got the correct info fist... However I believe they knew the story was coming out about Jed's GF.. so they had to change the spoiler...So it would be a good press blow up... shocking ending !!!
Just with all the SM clues we have gotten with Tyler’s camp/ Hannah’ Came... and LZ.. the media... This is all JMO!
Personally I am so over this season!!! They played everyone!! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:56 pm

@Just Looking Yes that was one special visit. Ty’s dad saying,
Hannah B in the flesh shows he knew who she was. Reminded me of Ty saying his dad watching Hannah on tv and saying ,
Ty, that’s your girl go get her.

@Hotmomma
I agree the first spoiler was right . This season was about Hannah finding out who she was and became . So much talk about her picker being off but I think she righted herself in the end. Who would have expected a guy like Ty to come on this show ? She found him and they found each other.
RS ‘ spoiler on Des’ season was 100% wrong no matter how determined he was . This season will be the same. RS’ second spoiler will be 100% wrong. I think there was no Jed to factor in at the end. She only wanted Ty. Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:09 pm

Sharnee wrote:@Just Looking Yes that was one special visit. Ty’s dad saying,
Hannah B in the flesh shows he knew who she was. Reminded me of Ty saying his dad watching Hannah on tv and saying ,

@Hotmomma
I agree the first spoiler was right . This season was about Hannah finding out who she was and became . So much talk about her picker being off but I think she righted herself in the end. Who would have expected a guy like Ty to come on this show ? She found him and they found each other.
RS ‘ spoiler on Des’ season was 100% wrong no matter how determined he was . This season will be the same. RS’ second spoiler will be 100% wrong. I think there was no Jed to factor in at the end. She only wanted Ty. Jmho

RS was Wrong on Des’ season but many of the sluethers here has it correct. I only care about what this board figures out not his spoilers

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:11 pm

@Hotmomma so what do you make of the Haley debacle? I admit the spoiler change the same day as the people article drop was suspicious. But Why have the whole world call your lead stupid? She already had the Luke mess working against her in the eyes of public opinion, then you add on that she chose Jed? Hannah did not need more bad press.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 pm

True for Hannah, but it's often been said that tptb don't care if it's good press or bad press, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:28 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@Just Looking Yes that was one special visit. Ty’s dad saying,

@Hotmomma

RS  was Wrong on Des’ season but many of the sluethers here has it correct.  I only care about what this board figures out not his spoilers

True but what was the general consensus of this board then? How many were on the Brooks wagon vs the Chris ? I think the spoiler is an influencer. I would venture to say the board was pro Brooks and perhaps only a few pro Chris but it grew as the season neared its end. How many times did you sleuth and found out later how they snuck around undetected? It happens. If they don’t want their footsteps followed, they know how to hide it. Ty being in NYC is a great middle ground to do just that.
One more week, all will be known .
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:37 pm

@Sharnee I think it was pretty split.  But for many (me included) the pool pic sealed the deal she was with Chris.  Brooks was like Tyler letting us know where he was all the time.

Watching the feet was correct that season and all others I can remember.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:51 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@Sharnee I think it was pretty split.  But for many (me included) the pool pic sealed the deal she was with Chris.  Brooks was like Tyler letting us know where he was all the time.

Watching the feet was correct that season and all others I can remember.

Ok, we shall see. One more week but feels like it’s been years waiting for this to unfold laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:14 pm

somehow, I am not sure I will watch the MTA completely. maybe the first 10 min and the last 10min

I have no fun watching a pack of wolf attacking one guy. none. no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel