SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:10 am

HEA wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
HEA wrote:Well I care because Haley shows a side of herself that is not pretty. And if hell has to fall on Jed’s head, then I’d like to know if she will fall with him, victim or revengeful bleach. For me, it lacks total tact to use her pseudo ex misfortune fame for her own if this is the case. So yeah, who is the douche here? That’s what I care to know. Jmo

*edited* I just don’t understand the logic here. Girl falls for boy. Girl gets comfortable enough to tell boy she loves him, something she self admittedly has never done. Girl meets boys parents. Girl gets charmed into thinking Bachelorette is an ok idea (listen to her interviews, Jed is good. I may have fallen for it too.), Girl pays for boy to go on a pretty sweet vacay. Girl gets cheated on, with boy texting side girl right next to her. Girl gets played on national television, watching boy she loves literally game and get engaged to  someone else. Girl gets ghosted, and an awkward “cheers” with no further explanation during an accidental meeting. But somehow girl is the douche?*edited*

Our society needs to make the MeToo movement an even bigger deal than it already is, apparently. **edited** Oh Bachelor, pointing out subtle flaws in our society, left and right. IMO

The part that was left out was Girl went along with plan to dupe another woman. IMHO she is not one bit better than Jed to go down for this and is so far away from what a MVP is that I find it laughable...

For the record the #metoo movement is about rapes and abuse. It has nothing to do with Jed situation. And by the way this movement works both genres, just saying... And although I am very supportive of women who were traumatized, using this movement in Jed situation is not appropriate, far from it IMO
As I shared, Jed is used as a symbol and women use him for personal vendettas and revenges from women he never met or sins he never committed. I find this disturbing and ridiculous. It blows completely out of proportion. Jed has definitely issues to solve but Haley is using him for her benefit IMO. I hope she’ll enjoy her name known for it and nothing for her music. JMO
Oh dear... :thud :drama

You are so right, @HEA.
If people are going to try to elevate every incidence of a man who lies to the level of the egregious behavior the Me Too movement has been built to fight, then we all look foolish and childish and absurd and the movement will lose its credibility, IMO. People who support this movement should understand and protect and support it and stop trying to make it a bandaid for everything that happens that hurts between men and women.
It is not protection from every bad judgement, slight, disregard and pain of poor decision.

Woman up! This world and no movement is here to coddle naïveté and lack of discernment. Any woman who can’t recover from the most common lies men tell, just stay home because no movement or, whining or daily indictment of Jed is guaranteed protection for you.

Hannah has handled her business and she’s paying the tab her stubborn, relentless pursuit of losers always costs. Paying in a big way but from what I can see, paying with a combination of grace and b—lls. IMO she doesn’t need to be coddled like a weakling wuss. She made a bad choice, put on her beautiful game face and continued her journey. That —- I can respect. HANNAH WILL BE FINE!, IMA. This “he done me wrong” whine fest is making me gag. IMA, it’s disgusting. Hayley agreed to pretend she and Jed broke up. Well, guess what??

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:21 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

You are so right, @HEA.
If people are going to try to elevate every incidence of a man who lies to the level of the egregious behavior the Me Too movement has been built to fight, then we all look foolish and childish and absurd and the movement will lose its credibility, IMO. People who support this movement should understand and protect and support it and stop trying to make it a bandaid for everything that happens that hurts between men and women.
It is not protection from every bad judgement, slight, disregard and pain of poor decision.

Woman up! This world and no movement is here to coddle naïveté and lack of discernment. Any woman who  can’t recover from the most common lies men tell, just stay home because no movement or, whining or daily indictment of Jed is guaranteed protection for you.

Hannah has handled her business and she’s paying the tab her stubborn, relentless pursuit of losers always costs. Paying in a big way but from what I can see, paying with a combination of grace and b—lls. IMO she doesn’t need to be coddled like a weakling wuss. She made a bad choice, put on her beautiful game face and continued her journey. That —- I can respect. HANNAH WILL BE FINE!, IMA. This “he done me wrong” whine fest is making me gag. IMA, it’s disgusting. Hayley agreed to pretend she and Jed broke up. Well, guess what??

clapping! Good Post

Truth is we still do not know the full story. We still have HER version. Yes it doesn’t look good at all for Jed but I am yet to know if they were a committed item or just friends with benefits. For me, it is different. She may have hopes to be a GF. It doesn’t mean she was. If he was clear on their temporary status, then she was 50/50 responsible of her situation. Some couple go on vacation together, doesn’t mean they love each other as a permanent item. This happens all the time. Haley and Jed never shared a house together. He was for not be a monk since he accepted to participate. That is what I find him guilty. He did not end properly all ties with his flings or temp bed buddies. Maybe he liked Haley like an F2 would but Hannah became his F1?  He did not take the show seriously like all participants probably and spoke about it with Hannah and IMO cameras didn’t help him to explain everything in details IMO. That is my take. He was stuck in this camera bubble and could speak only after the FRC. He fell in love and he had baggage at home. Then poop blew and Hannah may probably ended the engagement when Haley RS and people mag went national scandal  etc etc etc Jed probably hopefully learned to communicate clearly with his flings and his future  and Hannah will hopefully take her time to date and give her trust. At the end of the day, everyone is human and imparfait. JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 am

HEA wrote:
Truth is we still do not know the full story. We still have HER version. Yes it doesn’t look good at all for Jed but I am yet to know if they were a committed item or just friends with benefits. For me, it is different. She may have hopes to be a GF. It doesn’t mean she was. If he was clear on their temporary status, then she was 50/50 responsible of her situation. He was for not be a monk since he accepted to participate. That is what I find him guilty. Maybe he liked Haley like an F2 would but Hannah became his F1?  He did not take the show seriously like all participants probably and spoke about it with Hannah and IMO cameras didn’t help him to explain everything in details IMO. That is my take. He was stuck in this camera bubble and could speak only after the FRC. He fell in love and he had baggage at home. Then poop blew and Hannah may probably ended the engagement when Haley RS and people mag went national scandal  etc etc etc

The love note Jed left Haley to meet him on the dock or whatever seemed pretty serious to me. She wasn't just some fling if both met their families, took vacations together, etc. Both Haley and Jed schemed his trajectory on this show. If he genuinely fell for Hannah in the process, he should've at least come clean to Haley and Hannah before dropping ILYs for free like he was some single man with no baggage. It's common decency. JMO
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:57 am

Abda81864 wrote:
HEA wrote:
Truth is we still do not know the full story. We still have HER version. Yes it doesn’t look good at all for Jed but I am yet to know if they were a committed item or just friends with benefits. For me, it is different. She may have hopes to be a GF. It doesn’t mean she was. If he was clear on their temporary status, then she was 50/50 responsible of her situation. He was for not be a monk since he accepted to participate. That is what I find him guilty. Maybe he liked Haley like an F2 would but Hannah became his F1?  He did not take the show seriously like all participants probably and spoke about it with Hannah and IMO cameras didn’t help him to explain everything in details IMO. That is my take. He was stuck in this camera bubble and could speak only after the FRC. He fell in love and he had baggage at home. Then poop blew and Hannah may probably ended the engagement when Haley RS and people mag went national scandal  etc etc etc

The love note Jed left Haley to meet him on the dock or whatever seemed pretty serious to me. She wasn't just some fling if both met their families, took vacations together, etc. Both Haley and Jed schemed his trajectory on this show. If he genuinely fell for Hannah in the process, he should've at least come clean to Haley and Hannah before dropping ILYs for free like he was some single man with no baggage. JMO

Well falling truly in love while with someone happens. Sucks but it happens. This bubble camera and strict impossible freedom to talk and see Hannah probably did not help anything. Let’s put this in perspective that they were not in the free world like us. Jmo

ETA: do we have proof of the dock or is it her words only again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:06 am

HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

You are so right, @HEA.

Woman up! This world and no movement is here to coddle naïveté and lack of discernment. Any woman who  can’t recover from the most common lies men tell, just stay home because no movement or, whining or daily indictment of Jed is guaranteed protection for you.

clapping! Good Post

Truth is we still do not know the full story. We still have HER version. Yes it doesn’t look good at all for Jed but I am yet to know if they were a committed item or just friends with benefits. For me, it is different. She may have hopes to be a GF. It doesn’t mean she was.

@HEA that doesn’t matter to me, at all. Hayley should have realized that while Jed winning was a long shot, it was a possibility. She ran the risk and lost. He took her home to meet his family apparently but, girlfriend is a broad term, IMO. It’s not a wife or, a wife with kids which is much more definitive, devastating and often the victim of the same outcome. I’m not inclined to care about this singer who lost her boyfriend to a girl on a reality show. It’s sad but, predictable, IMO. He’s no saint and his words are empty, IMO. I’m sure he has a story. He’s certainly had enough time to get a good one. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:31 am

@HEA He wrote it in a note he allegedly left for Haley.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatt-alleged-love-letter-ex-girlfriend/

But, really...he just happened to find a notepad with a heart on it. ???

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:40 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

@HEA that doesn’t matter to me, at all. Hayley should have realized that while Jed winning was a long shot, it was a possibility. She ran the risk and lost. He took her home to meet his family apparently but, girlfriend is a broad term, IMO. It’s not a wife or, a wife with kids which is much more definitive, devastating and often the victim of the same outcome. I’m not inclined to care about this singer who lost her boyfriend to a girl on a reality show. It’s sad but, predictable, IMO. He’s no saint and his words are empty, IMO. I’m sure he has a story. He’s certainly had enough time to get a good one. All IMO.

Yeah. She trusted a guy who could not be trusted it seems. I disapprove her media’s tour. I disapprove Jed cowardice. The only excuse I want to find is that he may have truly fall in love and from there he was in a spider web. I cannot condemn love as it is uncontrollable. Nobody won here and mainly because of Jed. What a mess Rolling Eyes no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:44 am

Doggoneit wrote:@HEA He wrote it in a note he allegedly left for Haley.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatt-alleged-love-letter-ex-girlfriend/

But, really...he just happened to find a notepad with a heart on it. ???  

Yeah. That sucks.
Thanks for sharing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:02 pm

To be honest, I agree that we have only heard Haley's side of the story and that Jed probably can't tell his side until after the final airs. That said, there's a note in his handwriting that Haley has, now published by People Magazine. There are texts on Haley's phone, connected to his phone number and time stamped that have been published. There's another "ex" of his (the woman RS calls "Barbie") who has given her permission to publish texts between her and Jed that show Jed actually cheated on Haley (that would have been published save for RS deciding not to pile any more on Jed). What side can Jed possibly tell to explain evidence that he can't make go away? IMO anything he would say to try and refute the evidence against him is only going to make him look worse than he already does.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:25 pm

This was before meeting Hannah. He was a jerk. Point taken.
Now did he cheat on Hannah? No as far as we know.
I think we have to make this distinction clear.
Many guys were azzole ... until they met the right girl. True stories.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:56 pm

JMO but I really, really hate the idea that it’s fine and normal for guys to be assholes to women until they meet “the one”. You should treat people you date with basic respect even if they’re not the person you’re meant to end up with. It’s honestly just human decency. And I would never want to be with someone who treated women the way Jed did, but then treats me well because I’m “special” and “the one”. Clearly Hannah feels the same since she broke up with him as more evidence of his actions surfaced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:05 pm

HEA wrote:This was before meeting Hannah. He was a jerk. Point taken.
Now did he cheat on Hannah? No as far as we know.
I think we have to make this distinction clear.
Many guys were azzole ... until they met the right girl. True stories.
Jmo

I agree. Jed COULD say that he realizes he's been a jerk but he really did fall in love with Hannah and is heartbroken that he was not able to convince Hannah of this before she broke off with him. That would be a bold move and he might be able to pull it off as long as the rumors about him after filming are false. But if any are true, that could, IMO, cause people who are silent now to come out and tell their story and if that would happen he might have to look for a country music bar in Siberia where no one would ever have heard of him.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel