SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:25 am

1. Left Greece engaged to Tyler or dating Tyler. RS was right the first time
2. With Tyler
3. With Tyler

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am

Alanna wrote:I’m interested in everyone’s temperature since the finale is tomorrow (!!!!) and so much feels unspoiled.

1. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status was immediately after leaving Greece?
2. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status is today?
3. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status will be Tuesday post afr?  

1. Engaged to Jed. (Poor girl)
2. Ummmmmm some form of relationship status that involves wanting to have sex with Tyler. laugh out loud
3. Trying with Tyler.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:27 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:This is funny.  Jed had an IG story yesterday about Chick-fil-a and now Hannah posts one just a few minutes ago.  laugh out loud

He's her...chicken!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

It's been pretty clear to me, that her stories and posts have been incredibly shady towards Jed.

I would bet my house that she does not watch or look at any of Jed's social media posts.

Chalking this one down as a coincidence.

I still thought it was funny.  Just an example of how easy it is to read into every little detail.  :gotcha:

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:39 am

Alanna wrote:I’m interested in everyone’s temperature since the finale is tomorrow (!!!!) and so much feels unspoiled.

1. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status was immediately after leaving Greece?

1. Engaged to Jed
2. Single
3. Single

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:59 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:1. Left Greece engaged to Tyler or dating Tyler. RS was right the first time
2. With Tyler
3. With Tyler

:yes:

:dancingcupcake: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Elephant1
Aragon
Aragon

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:00 am

1.  I go back and forth on this one  She is engaged to Jed in Greece but breaks off engagement. Leaves still working on things.  Might even leave being single
2.  Single. Completely breaks off with Jed.  Starts “communicating” with Tyler and he with her.  Agree with the poster who said “some form of relationship where she can have sex with Tyler!”  Lol
3.  With Tyler.  Maybe just a “let’s date, go on dates and see where it goes!”   (She can finally have sex with him)   Maybe both do DWTS.  

I do think there is a slight possibility that they keep everything private. Meaning on Tuesday they say we are great friends yada yada but you never know what the future holds.  And then we see all the social media flirting continue in LA or wherever and we will know they are prob dating but wanted to be private.  Just a thought......Oh forget it, these two can’t be private with their social media and sexual explicit song choices.   Haha.  cantstopl

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:26 am

Engaged to Jed
Single
Single

IMHO I don't think she's going on DWTS. I cannot see her handling that rigorous schedule, mentally or physically.

Dancing around a living room is one thing, being on DWTS is another with practicing hours upon hours per day, day in and day out. I'm not sure why she would be chosen over all the past 'ettes (except Trista) for the last 15 'ette seasons.

I've always thought the move to L.A is no different than others who want to look for opportunities.

"I love TV and I think it would be cool to be a host one day. I always said that I wanted to be a mix between Ellen [DeGeneres] and Kelly [Ripa]," Brown said. "I mean, Kelly might not have the same feelings for me, but I love Kelly Ripa and what she's done."
https://www.newsweek.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-kelly-ripa-bachelor-disgusting-1433274

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:05 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:1. Left Greece engaged to Tyler or dating Tyler. RS was right the first time
2. With Tyler
3. With Tyler

This is the other scenario I keep coming back to. Tuesday is going to be interesting.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:07 pm

Well cannot be worse than Sean nick and Chris S. imo.... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 297491761

Plus her 1.7m fans will vote for her. After all she is their heroine on behalf every single woman who have been cheated on this world. Too bad votes are restricted to US, she would already win the 2019 DWTS  trophy ~ IMO ~

And going to DWTS would increase even more her popularity and will probably gain another million followers... so possible open doors to TV gig~ IMO ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:20 pm

msjr wrote:
2. With Tyler
3. With Tyler

This is the other scenario I keep coming back to. Tuesday is going to be interesting.

I’m going with this also. If it’s true, then tptb should get a raise and Tannah should get dwts cause it’s been brilliantly executed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:26 pm

1. In Greece, she got engaged to Jed

2. She is single but ready to mingle

3. I don’t believe she is officially back together with anyone at this point. I think she will say she has healed from the breakup with Jed and will ask Tyler for a chance to see where things go. I think she’s going for it!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:35 pm

I could write a book on this but will try to keep it to only a couple of sentences:

1 - Either completely broken off with Jed or so mad at him that it's only a matter of time and how the show wants to portray it before all ties are completely severed. She's just had to make a very emotional and difficult decision that probably meant breaking off with Tyler - only to find out that the one she picked in good faith withheld crucial information. "H**l hath no fury like a woman scorned" and she has been scorned (and lied to) big time. IMO her anger over what Jed put her through probably exceeds any anger she ever felt towards Luke.
2 - She's been courting Tyler and dropping hints via music playlists that they will be together once all comes out - by now she has the answer to the question of "Will he take me back" and she seems pretty happy with the answer. So technically still single, but waiting only for the "right time" to announce that she's not.
3 - In a serious committed monogamous relationship with Tyler. Something probably less than engaged but way more than just dating.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel