SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:25 pm

I completely believe the producers fed Luke the entire time telling he was the F1. That is why eh felt compelled to say she owed him...because in his mind he was going to be her husband.
That is why Blake had a complete melt down at the end of the show. Becca has eluded many times that after hometowns she knew it was Garrett. I rewatched the final dates with Blake and she was clearly signaling him that it was not him. Producers led him to believe otherwise.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by RizBiz Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I completely believe the producers fed Luke the entire time telling he was the F1.  That is why eh felt compelled to say she owed him...because in his mind he was going to be her husband.  
That is why Blake had a complete melt down at the end of the show.  Becca has eluded many times that after hometowns she knew it was Garrett.  I rewatched the final dates with Blake and she was clearly signaling him that it was not him.  Producers led him to believe otherwise.

And don’t forget that at the beginning the hype was all about “who will fight for her?” The fight was the big deal. She wanted someone to fight for her.

So when he was probably continually prodded to ‘fight for her”, it backfired on him big time.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:32 am

All I could think about during Jed’s fantasy suite was him shaking his head no everytime he said I love you to Hannah just like @Lucas15 kept pointing out.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:50 am

okkaayy wrote:All I could think about during Jed’s fantasy suite was him shaking his head no everytime he said I love you to Hannah just like @Lucas15 kept pointing out.

I'm at the point now where I could have listened to Jed's dialog and without even looking at the video, predicted which of his statements he would make while shaking his head no. I would have been right just about every time.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:18 am

Revisiting this May 18 interview. Hannah's choice of words here and body language are interesting. IMO. The earliest comments are interesting as well.

MODS - please move if needed. This is media but it also pertains to the timeline but also body language. So many threads!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 am

Also Body Language.

Calling @Lucas15!

I just watched the GMA clip that @bluwavz posted in the MTA thread

And I noticed this..

via GIPHY

Is Jed really in bed, after the FS, saying "I love you" but shaking his head "NO"? Do the same body language rules apply when horizontal? For Hannah's sake, I kind-of-sort-of-maybe do want to see him fall in love but everything, EVERYTHING falls flat and fake for me.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:29 am

North wrote:Revisiting this May 18 interview. Hannah's choice of words here and body language are interesting. IMO. The earliest comments are interesting as well.

MODS - please move if needed. This is media but it also pertains to the timeline but also body language. So many threads!

Wow really interesting. Watching this back she seems to talk a lot more about doing things for herself rather than a new relationship. What’s your take on it?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:45 am

okkaayy wrote:
North wrote:Revisiting this May 18 interview. Hannah's choice of words here and body language are interesting. IMO. The earliest comments are interesting as well.

Wow really interesting. Watching this back she seems to talk a lot more about doing things for herself rather than a new relationship. What’s your take on it?

Oh I have NO IDEA what's going on!!! I just like body language analysis and thought this might help with the timeline of things.

IMO, it sounds like on May 18, Hannah Banana was hedging her bets on her "journey to find love" b/c this clip was all about Hannah's personal growth, and learning and discovering herself. IMO she was also very deliberate in her choice of words and was covering all the bases. She may have just been exhausted but she wasn't her happy, irreverent self.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:52 am

North wrote:
snipped

Calling @Lucas15!

Is Jed really in bed, after the FS, saying "I love you" but shaking his head "NO"? Do the same body language rules apply when horizontal? For Hannah's sake, I kind-of-sort-of-maybe do want to see him fall in love but everything, EVERYTHING falls flat and fake for me.

IMO yes the same rules apply but as we can see, when you're horizontal and your head is constrained because it's on a pillow then it will be less pronounced, but (as we can see in this clip) it's still present and still means the same thing. Jed has been very consistent with this head shaking / nodding tell - pretty much throughout everything I've seen of him. I'd love to see Jed talk about how being on the show could help his music career as I'd totally expect him to be nodding his head to that answer.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:52 am

You know, the above makes me think she broke it off sooner than what RS reported.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:08 pm

@Doggoneit I think she did too. I think that perhaps she had to wait to film the break up because that takes planning and getting a time that works for Chris and film crew etc but maybe it was broken off well before they filmed it or she at least told producers she wanted to break it off early.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:38 pm

North wrote:Oh I have NO IDEA what's going on!!! I just like body language analysis and thought this might help with the timeline of things.

There were a lot of details but IMO these two caught my eye very quickly.

1 - at about 1:55 they ask Hannah to make a toast and as she prepares she says something like "did you not see me slay my toast on the first night?" and as she says this her eyes look up and to her left. One common interpretation of "eyes up left" is that the person is remembering or recalling something - since she clearly is remembering that first night this "tell" seems to be validated - call this a baseline for Hannah, IMO.

2 - At around 1:12 in reply to the question "Did you get your happily ever after?" she says "Yes - I DID get my happily every after" but as she says this, her eyes flash upward and to her right (watch it because it's quick). One common interpretation of "eyes up right" is that the person is digging into their imagination - a polite way of saying they are probably lying.

So - for something apparently true her eyes confirm the truth - but for something we don't know (but would like to) she appears to be lying. I have read many comments that Hannah seemed ... out of sorts ... in her early interviews and this would seem to support that viewpoint.
JMHO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma