SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Luke is thanking Jesus who he used to manipulate Hannah with his shower epiphany sobbing story. That’s gonna boomerang on him soon. laugh out loud

ETA notice also how Hannah looks...I’ve never seen a lead give out a rose with THAT face... likes she is being punished or something... scratch

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

8 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:29 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Here’s one to analyze....Jed’s eyes
8 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 5 28559c10

My sc

Pretty sure this look was the look of someone that was ready to copy Tyler's flower gifting gesture the next time he had a one on one with Hannah. jmo
8 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 5 2czvtd1
My sc

SCMIIW, but I'm pretty sure those flowers come from production.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:38 pm

Too good to pass up...

via GIPHY

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm

There is Dumb, Dumber and here is DUMMEST cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:15 am

When he’s talking about how she probably thinks that he doesn’t really know her and he says, “I like to think that I do” I GOT CHILLS! Y’all, I’m sorry but he reminds me of a cult leader. I know that may be taking it a bit far, but I’m just saying....it wouldn’t surprise me if we find out 10 years from now the dude has a compound in New Mexico. :nervous
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:27 am

avacaroline wrote:When he’s talking about how she probably thinks that he doesn’t really know her and he says, “I like to think that I do” I GOT CHILLS! Y’all, I’m sorry but he reminds me of a cult leader. I know that may be taking it a bit far, but I’m just saying....it wouldn’t surprise me if we find out 10 years from now the dude has a compound in New Mexico. :nervous

You mean this one. Super unnerving.

via GIPHY

North

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:03 am

North wrote:
avacaroline wrote:When he’s talking about how she probably thinks that he doesn’t really know her and he says, “I like to think that I do” I GOT CHILLS! Y’all, I’m sorry but he reminds me of a cult leader. I know that may be taking it a bit far, but I’m just saying....it wouldn’t surprise me if we find out 10 years from now the dude has a compound in New Mexico. :nervous

You mean this one. Super unnerving.

via GIPHY

Yep! That’s the one! affraid
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:08 am

Hannah just adored him. Look at her face! All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:11 am

While there's been a lot of discussion about the promo pictures Hannah posted, I've not seen this mentioned about the post itself:

1 - They were posted to her IG account (Source) apparently 18 hours ago (it's July 6 645AM as I post this) - so the post is recent even if the pictures may not be.
2 - She is most likely the one who posted them (unless someone else has access to her account and no evidence that I'm aware of that anyone does).
3 - Either Hannah picked these pictures to post, or someone else did (eg production picked them which is even more interesting).
4 - IMO the picture of Luke isn't at all romantic - especially the look on his face. It's IMO a kind of a dis to post that picture.
5 - IMO the pictures of Peter and Jed are similar but very generic. Nothing exactly wrong but also nothing exactly right either. A pretty smile but not a genuine smile - just a good fake. Sprite coined the term pageant smile - something Hannah would have experience with from her pageant days.
6 - IMO the picture with Tyler is different. Her smile looks genuine - including the wrinkles around her eyes and the partially closed eyes - two characteristics of a genuine smile (Reference on smiles) (Note that in the picture of Jed and the one of Peter you can see Hannah's iris and in the picture with Tyler you can't.)
7 - I'm not just looking at Hannah and her smile - I am also looking at the smile of the guys in the picture with Hannah. Luke looks really pissed (it's a scowl not a smile on his face), Jed and Peter look as generic as Hannah. Tyler's smile matches the characteristics of Hannah's - crows feet around the eyes and eyes partially / almost closed - IMO genuine.

IMO whoever picked out those picture to post is making a point (in real time) for those who can see it - either Hannah wants to show something different and genuine - or production does.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:06 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Hannah just adored him. Look at her face! All IMO.

Well, she did admit in episode 4, after her date w/ Jed and before the one with Tyler that Luke was the one she had the most feelings for. He obviously slipped in rankings as Jed got the first IFILWY from Hannah. Boggles my mind. The above scene is just creepy --- I should've added his words. He's telling her that he knows her better than the other guys and then says "you are going to say 'but you don't know me'" and then he responds "but I like to think I do." Creepy, manipulative, and foreshadowing of how a relationship between the two would go. Thank heavens she didn't end up with him.

I am still befumbled watching these two together as to why either would want to be with the other. They are toxic together.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:42 am

@North for Luke, imo it's as simple as he plays to win. He can't handle losing at anything and does whatever he thinks will help him win. But, he's too boneheaded / immature to get the big picture in this dating scenario. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:21 am

North wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Hannah just adored him. Look at her face! All IMO.

Well, she did admit in episode 4, after her date w/ Jed and before the one with Tyler that Luke was the one she had the most feelings for. He obviously slipped in rankings as Jed got the first IFILWY from Hannah. Boggles my mind. The above scene is just creepy
snipped

JMHO but I think they produced the H**l out of Luke and IMO he acts like he believes that he has Hannah right where he wants her and that he can control her because of how (he believes) she feels about him. I think the FIR helped that process along. The fact that she withheld the date rose on a 1-1 "rose or go" date (Epi 5 into Epi6) and sent him home only to bring him back (or so he could have been told) to the next RC could also have helped, IMO. (I watched that scene very carefully and Hannah was never shown agreeing to bring him back. IMO that would have been such a crucial scene they would have shown it if she had; the fact that they never showed it makes me believe she never did. IMO production was behind his return but I think they could have told Luke that Hannah wanted him to come back.)

It also makes me wonder why Luke (as per the previews for FD) told Hannah that if she had sex with any of the other guys he would leave. "Feels" to me like a threat he could have made to keep her from doing that - threatening to withhold himself from her if she did. Did he not know that he was the last FD and that if she was going to have sex with any of the other guys - it had already happened? I guess since IMO they separate everyone after HTD it's possible that he didn't know his was the last date. IMO when Hannah finally dumps him it's going to be epic.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma