SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:30 pm

I wonder how popular Jed would be if there hadn’t been the scandle about him

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Just Looking wrote:I wonder how popular Jed would be if there hadn’t been the scandle about him

To me this was heading for a repeat of Rachel/Bryan/Peter. If Jed were to remain the F1 with no scandal and they were happily in love, he still wouldn't have been as popular as Tyler just like Bryan/Peter. No chance whatsoever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I wonder how popular Jed would be if there hadn’t been the scandle about him

To me this was heading for a repeat of Rachel/Bryan/Peter. If Jed were to remain the F1 with no scandal and they were happily in love,  he still wouldn't have been as popular as Tyler just like Bryan/Peter. No chance whatsoever.
. You’re probably right. Except I actually liken Tyler to Bryan in that they both went on the show for Hannah and Rachel, not for any career platform. And no gf/ex gf on the scene. I liked Bryan from the get go and I thought he and Rachel were lovely together - I feel this way about Tyler and Hannah. I’m not a big fan of Jed, even before the scandal. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:52 pm

Just Looking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

To me this was heading for a repeat of Rachel/Bryan/Peter. If Jed were to remain the F1 with no scandal and they were happily in love,  he still wouldn't have been as popular as Tyler just like Bryan/Peter. No chance whatsoever.
. You’re probably right.   Except I actually liken Tyler to Bryan in that they both went on the show for Hannah and Rachel, not for any career platform. And no gf/ex gf on the scene.   I liked Bryan from the get go and I thought he and Rachel were lovely together - I feel this way about Tyler and Hannah.  I’m not a big fan of Jed, even before the scandal.  JMO

Me too! He's one of my fav contestants. I like Tyler too, I just didn't see the gaga chemistry from Hannah especially night one like Bryan and Rachel. Probably because she had other people on her mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:00 pm

The key word Hannah used talking to Tyler was Trajectory . He didn’t fall right away. Of course Hannah’s reactions are different up to this point . I think Tyler and Hannah’s love will start to build even clearer from HTD on. I think no one will have the same trajectory as Tyler. Not even a one trick performing Jedazz.
Sometimes it’s not about how you start.....it’s about how you end
Amho

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

. You’re probably right.   Except I actually liken Tyler to Bryan in that they both went on the show for Hannah and Rachel, not for any career platform. And no gf/ex gf on the scene.   I liked Bryan from the get go and I thought he and Rachel were lovely together - I feel this way about Tyler and Hannah.  I’m not a big fan of Jed, even before the scandal.  JMO

Me too! He's one of my fav contestants. I like Tyler too, I just didn't see the gaga chemistry from Hannah especially night one like Bryan and Rachel. Probably because she had other people on her mind.
Hannah was gaga first up over a Luke P

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:05 am

Sharnee wrote:The key word Hannah used talking to Tyler was Trajectory . He didn’t fall right away. Of course Hannah’s reactions are different up to this point . I think Tyler and Hannah’s love will start to build even clearer from HTD on. I think no one will have the same trajectory as Tyler. Not even a one trick performing Jedazz.
Amho
IA. I wonder if Hannah’s final decision came down to location. She might have been scared about Tyler living so far away. Jed’s location fits more easily with Hanna’s. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:45 am

This comparison thread is such an interesting one. I often wonder if Jed had pulled “an Ed” and went home to breakup and then came back, If things would have been different. Bottom line is Jed was selfish and didn’t come clean with Hannah. He robbed Hannah her chance to find her “happy ending.” It was also unfair to all the other men there too. Very immature on Jed’s part.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:01 am

Just Looking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:The key word Hannah used talking to Tyler was Trajectory . He didn’t fall right away. Of course Hannah’s reactions are different up to this point . I think Tyler and Hannah’s love will start to build even clearer from HTD on. I think no one will have the same trajectory as Tyler. Not even a one trick performing Jedazz.
Amho
IA.  I wonder if Hannah’s final decision came down to location.  She might have been scared about Tyler living so far away.   Jed’s location fits more easily with Hanna’s.    JMO

And/or that Tyler was a "model" and Hannah bought into all the typical model stereotypes or was intimidated by that. That's why I want to know when Jed told her about his male revue gig...what was her impression of that reveal and did it matter? I've said it before, I respect Jed's side hustle, dancing to earn money and pursue his music...which is why I never bought into his early confession, his zillion songs, etc... He has one focus and it was all about self-promotion. IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 am

@North I think whatever Hannah’s original thoughts about Tyler were, they quieted starting from their first one on one . She found out about his father . After that she started to learn who Tyler was. The Htd is going to solidify their relationship because she’s going to see the truth behind Tyler’s words. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:18 am

Sharnee wrote:@North I think whatever Hannah’s original thoughts about Tyler were, they quieted starting from their first one on one . She found out about his father . After that she started to learn who Tyler was. The Htd is going to solidify their relationship because she’s going to see the truth behind Tyler’s words. Jmo

And knowing ALL the good about Tyler and presumably that she could be engaged to him, she chose Jed. She duh

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:29 am

Sharnee wrote:@North I think whatever Hannah’s original thoughts about Tyler were, they quieted starting from their first one on one . She found out about his father . After that she started to learn who Tyler was. The Htd is going to solidify their relationship because she’s going to see the truth behind Tyler’s words. Jmo

I totally get it -- that Hannah was learning about her guys regardless of what was shown on screen. Hannah picked Jed -- so I'm wondering about her "checklist" and what was a pro for Jed but a con for Tyler and vice versa. And, it may have just been chemistry too. Who knows?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma