SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:31 am

Hannah is the only happy person there. It's heartbreaking to watch.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:37 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Is that a hometown or a funeral?  

And poor Hannah Banana is just beaming. Bless her heart.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:47 am

Abda81864 wrote:Hannah is the only happy person there. It's heartbreaking to watch.
Everyone else is thinking “Oh sh!t, this is a nightmare”.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:00 am

avacaroline wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Is that a hometown or a funeral?  

And poor Hannah Banana is just beaming. Bless her heart.

I have this theory that her radiance and brilliance just bounces of Jed (and now Jed's family) and boomerangs back to her. So she thinks she's getting all the love and adoration she needs, but its just her own feelings.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:55 am

The HTD of the F1 is always edited to look like a disaster. That said, I'm sure his parents were still skeptical of the entire process, but not necessarily because of Haley. They had a 4 month relationship, which isn't very long, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:00 am

Mommyof2 wrote:The HTD of the F1 is always edited to look like a disaster.  That said, I'm sure his parents were still skeptical of the  entire process, but not necessarily because of Haley.  They had a 4 month relationship, which isn't very long, imho.  

No it's not, especially on the Ette seasons. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:50 am

Abda81864 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:The HTD of the F1 is always edited to look like a disaster.  That said, I'm sure his parents were still skeptical of the  entire process, but not necessarily because of Haley.  They had a 4 month relationship, which isn't very long, imho.  

I thought Ashley's sister was hard on JP? scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:06 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:

I thought Ashley's sister was hard on JP?  scratch
She was but that was when JP meet her family.. MTP..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:09 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:

Hi, please check the stats page. I loaded the summary of each historical HTD that posters put together & it’s not the case that F1 always has a dramatic HTD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:32 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:

She was but that was when JP meet her family.. MTP..

Des’ was very awkward at Chris’

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Not sure where i'll post my thoughts. If in comparison thread or SM Thread haha

Watching last night's episode confirms my earlier Gut Feeling, Tyler is F1. I know, i know. You all laughed out loud. "Cari is delutional. Loose screws!" hehehe  I cannot shake this feeling that the ONLY reason i airquote "shifted" to Jed as F1 is because RS revised his Spoiler Jed F1 and airquote "apparent"" lack of SHV.

IF I will be "old school forum sleuth", Tyler's edit last night was totally F1. Fine. You'll point out again that TPTB is changing their edit because of the Jedgate postfilming and now changed the Edit to "jed is a Do*che". :yes: I'm drawn back to when Tyler was still F1. The edit then was totally F1. I see a Bryan of Rachel's Season Edit here then and now. Majority shown is their Physical connection, lacking in depth with their conversations which Rachel kept on lamenting in her season. (At Almost Famous Podcast during Becca's Season. Ashley I was swearing by Blake as she sees no depth in Becca and Garrett convo)

As i've already said, it is still a win win in my head situation. As @Lucas15 and the rest would "eloquently" analyze it, add last night's episode, it is not surprising Hannah has strong feelings for Tyler, too. Regardless if Tyler is F1 or not, Tannah is END GAME now. 5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 9 1176891977 If the Comparison Thread will include their post show behavior Tannah and their Support via SM and interviews? Tyler here in the Thread wins hands down.

In my Tinfoil Hat opinion... giggling

Last edited by Cari on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Didn’t Jojo have an awful HTD? Yah she did .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma