SELECT CONTENT

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:34 am

ETA: Official Tenplay Bio

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 600SBxA

Mitch

With a good head on his shoulders, Mitch oozes confidence and isn’t afraid to take the lead in a relationship. Having been one of the youngest fleet commanders in the navy, there is no question that he has seen his fair share of adversity— but that isn’t stopping him from giving 100 per cent in his quest for love. Unfazed by the competition, Mitch is not afraid to ruffle some feathers if it means getting to spend more time with his dream girl!

What three words would your best mates use to describe you? Loud, fun, party-starter.

What is it about our Bachelorette Angie that you are attracted to and had you signing up for your chance at love with her? Her sense of humour and her smile.

What makes you the ultimate catch for Angie? I’m down to earth and easy going, no hang ups what you see is what you get.

How do you plan on winning over Angie’s heart? Just being me, cheeky and fun.

What are your biggest turn-offs and any deal breakers? Arrogance, you only get one chance with me. If you are stuck up and talk down to me, you will never have a chance.

Compare your love life up to now, with a romantic comedy—and explain your choice! Ghost Of Girlfriends Past. That movie is me to a T. I was in love with my first love all along and I couldn’t let myself get close to others.

Source

Pictured at the rose ceremony when Neat Beard Man leaves.  May already have a thread - sing out if anyone spots a match.

Bobette wrote:

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* C17pt3N

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:15 pm

I thiiiiink this is Mitch.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:40 pm

butterflylove wrote:I thiiiiink this is Mitch.

I think you're correct! Same thick biceps and same dark eyebrows. I tried to find Mitch Fleet Commander but I don't see anything yet.

This sounds like trouble.

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698  
Mitch is not afraid to ruffle some feathers if it means getting to spend more time with his dream girl!

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 14aa45a1ef3471056fb4413d4fc95341-743806

10play.com.au

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* C17pt3N

dailymail.co.uk

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Noting IG stats as at 07/10 before premiere

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 7OEVVCJ

https://www.instagram.com/ay.how.u.doin/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mitch Gould - Grey Suit/Black Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum