SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:49 pm

dee wrote:Ok, I'm leaning towards there is actually no windmill sex. And if there were, it's with Tyler.
I think the windmill's from her past. Luke keeps painting her as a certain woman who would never do certain things, which is part of the reason he wants to be with her, and she's using the story to show him otherwise.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:O.M.G.

You guys. This is happening. laugh out loud
Right?? Like this is happening? I think? Wtf? laugh out loud I’m so excited like it’s my life lmao sighh

I know right??? A little confused at this point. Either Hannah and Tyler are super close and playing with everyone or...This Is A Thing!!!! And it’s truly happening!! What a great time to be shipping the final 2 guy!!!! hehehe

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:50 pm

okkaayy wrote:Why do you all think it didn’t happen? Luke directly says that if she had sex in the fantasy suite he’d want to leave, so she responded that she fucked in a windmill and he’ll want to bail. To me that says it happened during fantasy suites  

Also, Hannah and Tyler are not supposed to be communicating at all. It’s in their contract. The fact that Tyler responded to her comment thread at all, let alone with a sexual innuendo is fairly telling.
I think it’s possible she was just angry with Luke and telling/lashing out abt something in the past too. Like “I’m not an innocent virgin like you want, I’ve fcked in a windmill!” Could be an ex bf before the show. I think it’s def not Jed after this Tyler exchange tho, that would be beyond the beyond imo.

I agree it’s just shocking they both replied at all.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Here is a thought - as was briefly discussed a few pages back - what "if" she just said
that to push Luke's buttons after his comments and it never happened. However - it was shown in the previews and everyone is talking about who could it be - could her post today - just be a "wishing message" sent out to Tyler - going forward? AND he
responded in a very cute way!!!!!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:52 pm

What is "windmill" is a euphemism for boat/yacht? What if it's the name of the boat/yacht?
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:55 pm

As soon as the windmill thing came out of her mouth in the preview, I posted in one of the threads that I bet it was with a guy from home and she wanted to shove it in Luke’s face that she’s had sex before and she’s essentially experienced laugh out loud I still think that’s accurate. 

I just can’t get over Hannah barely being on IG today, liking Nick’s picture, commenting on it in a flirtatious way, and then Tyler commenting under her comment. Yup, they want to fast forward these three weeks laugh out loud at this point, I no longer have any doubt that they’ve been in touch and I would be shocked if they at least don’t give it a shot.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Wait, what?? I don't wanna hear all this talk about the *windmill* being an event, or something that happened in the past. For crying out loud, let me have a moment to fantasize here. :rosiecolored
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:56 pm

okkaayy wrote:Why do you all think it didn’t happen? Luke directly says that if she had sex in the fantasy suite he’d want to leave, so she responded that she fucked in a windmill and he’ll want to bail. To me that says it happened during fantasy suites  
Hannah says “from obviously how you feel, me funkin in a windmill, you probably wanna leave”, which may imply that the windmill was brought up earlier in the conversation, perhaps by Luke in a jealous outburst (basically fighting with windmills).
Credit to @misslurking

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:00 pm

blueblues wrote:
Hannah says “from obviously how you feel, me funkin in a windmill, you probably wanna leave”, which may imply that the windmill was brought up earlier in the conversation, perhaps by Luke in a jealous outburst (basically fighting with windmills).
Credit to @misslurking
No way are Hannah or Luke well versed in don Quixote to make that analogy. Who do we think they are?? Tyler laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Credit to @misslurking
No way are Hannah or Luke well versed in don Quixote to make that analogy. Who do we think they are?? Tyler laugh out loud

cantstopl rock

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:25 pm

blueblues wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
dee wrote:Ok, I'm leaning towards there is actually no windmill sex. And if there were, it's with Tyler.

Me too. My first guess is it wasn't during the season, maybe an ex bf. Second guess is it was Tyler.
Here’s a question from across the pond: Are windmills common in the US? If so, where?

There are windmills in the California desert on the way from Los Angeles to Palm Springs. However, they are metal structures like a light pole or sign post but very high. The arms are also metal. There is no building or structure to it. There may be others, but I am not aware of them. They are interesting looking but not at all quaint or romantic IMO. laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Credit to @misslurking
Haha, probably not. The analogy was mine.
More along the lines of Luke’s brain having an overload of Santorini windmills that day, and connecting that to a fantasy of Hannah with the other guys.
JMO

Last edited by blueblues on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980