SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:27 pm

I think the vid goes so fast that she couldn’t separate Peter from Jed similar how Luke was included laugh out loud

But Tyler was her focus :yes: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Why not show the whole promo no idea
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:46 pm

HEA wrote:I felt so uncomfortable during the Arie/Becca tv break up. I felt it was so private and I cringed all of it. I was so mad at prods.

I am not looking forward to see another #2 breakup like this. Yet, I am preparing myself. It was such a crazy anger twitter SM all over. I am preparing the same on Twitter

I didn't really watch Arie's season but did tune in for that episode. Whoa...it was super uncomfortable but have to admit, riveting. I kept wondering when he was going to leave. Or, rather, when the producers were going to let him leave.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:54 pm

North wrote:
HEA wrote:I felt so uncomfortable during the Arie/Becca tv break up. I felt it was so private and I cringed all of it. I was so mad at prods.

I am not looking forward to see another #2 breakup like this. Yet, I am preparing myself. It was such a crazy anger twitter SM all over. I am preparing the same on Twitter

I didn't really watch Arie's season but did tune in for that episode. Whoa...it was super uncomfortable but have to admit, riveting. I kept wondering when he was going to leave. Or, rather, when the producers were going to let him leave.

You have to remember it’s a little different with Hannah and Jed.  Becca did absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever!  It will interesting to hear Jed’s response during the breakup.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:01 pm

I don't think it was on purpose, but it sure is funny. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:02 pm

whit90 wrote:Why would she not show Peter ?
Maybe she is tired of the whole circus and just wants to focus on the ONE that she wants😁

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Miyala wrote:
Maybe she is tired of the whole circus and just wants to focus on the ONE that she wants😁

Yet we have no proof that he is the one she wants. If she was truly in love with Tyler than he would of been her F1. Sorry I just hope for her sake that she is single and takes her time finding herself and what she really wants in a relationship. I truly hope that she does not pick Tyler at the end because of all the pressure that’s been on her from fans and TPTB. That wouldn’t be fair to Tyler or her. Sorry but I see more of a friendship with Tyler more than true love. JMO

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:24 pm

^^ this 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Hotmomma wrote: Why not show the whole promo no idea

Because drama effect surprise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:26 pm

whit90 wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Yet we have no proof that he is the one she wants. If she was truly in love with Tyler than he would of been her F1. Sorry I just hope for her sake that she is single and takes her time finding herself and what she really wants in a relationship. I truly hope that she does not pick Tyler at the end because of all the pressure that’s been on her from fans and TPTB.  That wouldn’t be fair to Tyler or her. Sorry but I see more of a friendship with Tyler more than true love. JMO

That's not how it worked for Jason and Arie though. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:30 pm

LaineyG wrote:
North wrote:

You have to remember it’s a little different with Hannah and Jed.  Becca did absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever!  It will interesting to hear Jed’s response during the breakup.

This!!! Heaven and hell difference between Becca and Jed. Becca did nothing wrong. It was Arie’s indecisiveness. It was hard to watch Becca’s because she was completely blind-sided (IMO). Jed is a serial cheater and shouldn’t be surprised for the consequences of his actions. If Hannah still have feelings for him at that point, it will still be hard to watch. But good TV though. This is what reality TV is about!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:35 pm

IMO, if the spoilers and “news” are accurate, I will wait to see how it all plays out. Wishing and hoping will not change the outcome. It is what it is and what will be, will be.
Sometimes in life, taking the time to self reflect on an issue is a better remedy than casting stones at an offender you have no control of.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980