SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:18 pm

So, accdg to RS, Peter is the windmill guy. I guess I can see Tyler joking about it if it involves Peter. Could be why he's very quiet.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:23 pm

I believe Reality Steve, for now, but why would Hannah joke about it on Nick’s post with Tyler? I agree with what someone else said, she wanted people to think it was him. Why though? She doesn’t seem to harbor any bad feelings towards Peter at all?

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Fan picture in this person's photo set (3rd pic) shows Hannah at the restaurant. Interesting hat.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz4OUGcnQuO/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:41 pm

@smg2587 thanks! Interesting for sure.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:44 pm

I just wanna point out how cute she looks from the back in her little snapback.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:04 am

Holy Sh*t, Hannah B. Just Said She Doesn‘t Want to Go to the Fantasy Suite With Tyler C wrote:he Fantasy Suite is a huge milestone in any Bachelor couple’s relationship, but it looks like Hannah isn’t ready to or doesn’t even want to take that step with Tyler C., who is a fan favorite.

In the teaser, Hannah’s on a one-on-one date with him when she goes, “I feel like our relationship has been so fun, so easy getting to know each other.” Can you feel the but coming? She adds, “But there is a concern for me about our physical relationship. It is a huge part of our relationship.”

And then she was like, “So I have to kind of reset myself sometimes and think, ‘Okay, that’s great. You know that [the physical aspect is] there. But like, it has to be more’” before delivering the final blow: “I don’t want to go into the Fantasy Suite.”

Needless to say, Tyler C. looked SH👀K.

This clearly doesn’t sound good, but there is some semblance of hope because ABC knows what they’re doing and probably cut off the rest of what Hannah said to get people pumped up for the episode. Also, she could’ve just meant that she didn’t want to go to the Fantasy Suite with him because she wanted to focus more on having a conversation with him instead of hooking up.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28377535/hannah-brown-doesnt-want-to-go-to-fantasy-suite-with-tyler-c-bachelorette/

Here we go. Hannah just confirmed what I think from start. With Tyler it was just physical. Heck her frustration at episode 8.

Now... it seems that the salmon bed kissing is maybe during the day portion of the date?

Does it means windmill was Jed and she had sex with only him? Or did she realize that what she said to Luke would backfire her and decided to change her tune and act a la Emily?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:07 am

teamfiercelove wrote:I believe Reality Steve, for now, but why would Hannah joke about it on Nick’s post with Tyler? I agree with what someone else said, she wanted people to think it was him. Why though? She doesn’t seem to harbor any bad feelings towards Peter at all?

The cynical part of me is starting to think she is latching on to Tyler's popularity to take some of the heat off of herself. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:17 am

I think she is maybe allowing herself to see Tyler in a new light. Watching back -- she's probably seeing a lot more than she did before. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:26 am

HEA wrote:
Holy Sh*t, Hannah B. Just Said She Doesn‘t Want to Go to the Fantasy Suite With Tyler C wrote:he Fantasy Suite is a huge milestone in any Bachelor couple’s relationship, but it looks like Hannah isn’t ready to or doesn’t even want to take that step with Tyler C., who is a fan favorite.

In the teaser, Hannah’s on a one-on-one date with him when she goes, “I feel like our relationship has been so fun, so easy getting to know each other.” Can you feel the but coming? She adds, “But there is a concern for me about our physical relationship. It is a huge part of our relationship.”

And then she was like, “So I have to kind of reset myself sometimes and think, ‘Okay, that’s great. You know that [the physical aspect is] there. But like, it has to be more’” before delivering the final blow: “I don’t want to go into the Fantasy Suite.”

Needless to say, Tyler C. looked SH👀K.

This clearly doesn’t sound good, but there is some semblance of hope because ABC knows what they’re doing and probably cut off the rest of what Hannah said to get people pumped up for the episode. Also, she could’ve just meant that she didn’t want to go to the Fantasy Suite with him because she wanted to focus more on having a conversation with him instead of hooking up.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28377535/hannah-brown-doesnt-want-to-go-to-fantasy-suite-with-tyler-c-bachelorette/

Here we go. Hannah just confirmed what I think from start. With Tyler it was just physical. Heck her frustration at episode 8.

Now... it seems that the salmon bed kissing is maybe during the day portion of the date?

Does it means windmill was Jed and she had sex with only him? Or did she realize that what she said to Luke would backfire her and decided to change her tune and act a la Emily?

Salmon jacket cannot be the day portion of the date because they don't usually dress up for day dates Also we have a pic of them at dinner that night with him wearing the jacket and Hannah with a silver dress which is also shown in the bed pic.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:34 am

Bachelorette Men Tell All Spoilers: Hannah Trashes Luke P. (Too Much?) And Apologizes To America wrote:The Bachelorette Season 15 is still airing, but it taped a while ago. What just taped last night was the 2019 Bachelorette "Men Tell All" special, which will air Monday, July 22 on ABC. Reality Steve shared the first round of spoilers, noting that Mike Johnson was the most popular guy of the men in the group. That could be a good sign for his Bachelor 2020 chances, but don't forget that the "Men Tell All" traditionally doesn't include the guys still on the show. In this case, that's Peter the pilot, Jed the musician there for the wrong reasons, and Tyler C. aka the new Peter Kraus.

So we can take the hint/spoiler confirmation that Hannah does indeed dump Luke P. during this Monday's overnight dates episode. That episode will air one week before this "Men Tell All" special, so Hannah and the guys can speak freely of Luke P. already being eliminated. (Which is not to say Luke P.

couldn't return for one last dramatic scene-stealing moment in the finale.) Much like Bachelorette Hannah's entire season has been The Luke P show, "The Men Tell All" will apparently be The Trash Luke P Show.

Here's the scoop from Reality Steve:

• 17 guys total. Peter, Jed, Tyler not there...

• Mike was the most popular guy by far.

• 4 hot seat interviews: Luke, Mike, Cam, John Paul Jones.

• It was the Luke bashing show. Luke ended up leaving towards the end of filming and never returned.

• Both the guys and Hannah were non stop on Luke. At one point Hannah said that Luke isn’t smart enough to manipulate her, he’s just the embodiment of toxic masculinity and that’s who he is to his core.

• At one point Hannah faces the cameras directly and apologized to America for keeping Luke on our screens so long.
Wow. First of all, interesting that John Paul Jones merited a hot seat interview. Sure, he's going to be on Bachelor in Paradise, but that's still surprising, considering his very limited screen time.

No Connor S. hot seat, even though his seat is arguably even hotter? (That was the cheesiest come-on ever. And it stays.)

Back to Luke, though, since this is clearly going to be all about him.

Based on what Steve wrote, shown above, you could interpret Luke leaving toward the end of filming and never returning as walking out. Not sure. To me, it was brave of him to even show up -- not that he had a choice, since it would've been contractual. But to sit there and take what he's going to take -- that would be enough to me, too.

Let him leave after he's taken his beating from the court of public opinion. UPDATE: Here's more from Steve on the context around Luke leaving, and how his conversations with Chris Harrison and the other guys played out.

• Luke didn't leave by choice. Producers waved for him to leave his seat right before coming back from commercial, he left, then never came back. Chris Harrison framed it as Luke walked off the show. Hannah said she hopes to never have to talk about Luke P ever again.

• Not sure if Luke really had to leave to go somewhere, but Chris Harrison definitely framed it as he left. Said "Luke left the building to catch a plane or something. Who cares!"

• As for Luke in the hot seat, apparently it didn't go well for him. Chris asked him if he was sorry or regretted anything and he said he was sorry for holding Hannah to such a high standard and being a perfect woman. Not a good answer.

• The guys were frustrated all night because they wanted Luke to take responsibility for his actions and he never did. His apology was hollow and they kept jumping on him for not owning up to what he did.
Listen, I'm not a big fan of Luke P. up to this point, and I'm not into the double standards for sexuality that appear to be coming our way during Hannah's overnight dates. ABC has taken the unusual step of already revealing that storyline -- showing Hannah not only defend her (windmill) sex with other bachelors, but also flip Luke the bird as his limo drives away.

That said, I am really not a fan of piling on. I tend to root for the underdog. I don't want to feel sympathy for Luke P., but it sounds like this bashing session is going to be a Luke P. pile on, probably with backup from the always easily led studio audience, with more backup from viewers at home via social media.

I'm not for it.

So yeah, I'm already feeling defensive for Luke P., which is unfortunate because there have been good reasons to question and challenge him in the house. But let this be enough. Really. After all, if we're going to drag Jesus into this, Jesus probably still loves Luke P. too.

Also, Hannah B. will probably get cheers from the studio audience, but fans at home are going to call her out -- especially on the idea that Luke was not smart enough to manipulate her. Um, what about Jed?

Not that I'm advocating fans pile on Hannah. I love reality TV trash as much as the next fan, but the level of schadenfreude is way too high.

The Bachelorette 2019 continues Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC, with the two-night finale reportedly including a very dramatic "After the Final Rose" special on Tuesday, July 30. Luke P. is apparently not the only guy Hannah is not into anymore.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2476460/bachelorette-spoilers-hannah-trashes-luke-p-too-much-apologizes-to-america-on-men-tell-all

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:38 am

teamfiercelove wrote:I believe Reality Steve, for now, but why would Hannah joke about it on Nick’s post with Tyler? I agree with what someone else said, she wanted people to think it was him. Why though? She doesn’t seem to harbor any bad feelings towards Peter at all?

Peter being the windmill guy (because I can see her physical attraction to Peter as well) makes it even less likely that Tyler and Hannah are ever happening. That makes him the least of four: Luke was the guy she couldn't let go, Jed is her F1 from whom she accepted a proposal and then Peter, the guy she had sex with twice!

There's no way Tyler is ever going to strike up anything with Hannah after all three.  That's why we don't see anything more substantive than what we're seeing. I'd say Tyler will be friends with Hannah at ATFR. That's all I see between the two.

It's weird that Tyler and Hannah bantered about the windmill but Tyler is pretty friendly with Peter so I think I can see it. Ugh!!!

Last edited by SarahD on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 am; edited 3 times in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:41 am

@HEA Windmill guy is apparently Peter.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980