SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:45 am

Hannah in that preview:

x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:59 am

@ReneeM laugh out loud laugh out loud you guys she's gonna be on fire on Twitter during the episode and I will be nervously refreshing.

Whatever the edit will be, you can bet Hannah will be fighting it on SM.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:11 pm

@bleuberry I honestly cannot wait for this on Monday laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Someone double check my sexism but I just can’t understand how this sensitive, needy, fierce love wanting girl wants to be held and kissed by a man she had no (zerooooo) emotional attachment to?? I don’t understand. I’m all for lust and think it’s great but dang, ya’ll, it doesn’t make too much sense for Hannah in this context imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Alanna wrote:Someone double check my sexism but I just can’t understand how this sensitive, needy, fierce love wanting girl wants to be held and kissed by a man she had no (zerooooo) emotional attachment to?? I don’t understand. I’m all for lust and think it’s great but dang, ya’ll, it doesn’t make too much sense for Hannah in this context imo.

I have a ton of questions that can't be answered until Hannah does interviews after the finale I guess. None of it makes sense.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Someone double check my sexism but I just can’t understand how this sensitive, needy, fierce love wanting girl wants to be held and kissed by a man she had no (zerooooo) emotional attachment to?? I don’t understand. I’m all for lust and think it’s great but dang, ya’ll, it doesn’t make too much sense for Hannah in this context imo.

@Alanna I’m not sure I follow. Who did she have zero emotional attachment to?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:43 pm

mbl wrote:

@Alanna I’m not sure I follow.  Who did she have zero emotional attachment to?
Tyler. The way she talks implies there’s no emotional attachment there, just sex. However, I don’t see how she’d want to be that physical with someone she’s not attached to given what we know abt Hannah Banana as a person. Who knows maybe we should believe her tho.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:46 pm

Taken from episode 8 regarding Tyler
Tyler takes the Bachelorette out on a speed boat to explore Jupiter, Florida. Tyler’s emotional reunion with his father, who almost died, and the fact that he took care of his family simultaneously make a deep impression on Hannah. Is this the man meant to be her soul mate?

Episode 9
She is hesitant to go to the fantasy suite with him, wanting to build their emotional relationship instead. Will it be a night of desire or one of meaningful communication?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Does RS typically spoil this episode after everyone sees it at MTA?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:54 pm

I truly think RS has been out of the loop this Season or led in a different direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
mbl wrote:

@Alanna I’m not sure I follow.  Who did she have zero emotional attachment to?
Tyler. The way she talks implies there’s no emotional attachment there, just sex. However, I don’t see how she’d want to be that physical with someone she’s not attached to given what we know abt Hannah Banana as a person. Who knows maybe we should believe her tho.

Ok, got it. I still think this is the set up for Tyler telling her he loves her, that he hasn’t yet told her at this point. We know he can’t wait to based on his ITM, so that’s where this conversation is going in my view. Otherwise, he’s already told her and she’s telling him to her face that his love isn’t enough, which I highly doubt she would do. I think it’s going to lead to a beautiful confession of his love. Newport 2.0

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:05 pm

I really think it just comes down to Hannah hearing from Jed and Peter that they’re in love with her and she hasn’t gotten that from Tyler yet so that makes her nervous. Whether it was her choice or production’s, this conversation was used as the catalyst to get Tyler to tell her he’s in love with her. We’ll see him dive deep and then the both of them will probably get emotional and Hannah will get what she was looking for out of him. 

I also don’t think it’s a coincidence that production gave Tyler the super physical date as well with the massages.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape