SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:53 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:This HAS to be a joke.
It’s sooo ott at this point. I can’t believe it’s real. The windmill is probs making the fence jealous AF.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:56 pm

Lol maybe a wake up call that the spoilers are wrong as well ? If it’s not true then someone might is buying into wrong intel laugh out loud.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Sharnee wrote:Lol maybe a wake up call that the spoilers are wrong as well ? If it’s not true then someone might is buying into wrong intel laugh out loud.
Jmo

Sleuthing seems to have proven the current F1 spoiler correctly imo. I questioned the first one based on what I was seeing, this one adds up. I never take spoilers as fact. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:16 pm

notarose wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Peter is gorgeous and sexy but IMO he comes across as being “young” and in “puppy love”.   Compared to Tyler 🤔

He doesn’t to me. He certainly has a baby face but is the oldest of the remaining guys and is the only one we know of that has had a serious long term relationship that ended in a heartbreak experience. Having been in love before and known love is a valuable thing.
His family have the same spontaneous zest (mom trying out the bundle on dad’s back; German meal blessing) and his parents are naturally affection to each other. He is also the only one currently established in a career (don’t know about Luke) that he is passionate about. I think his playful nature is a result of his environment but at his core he’s a stable guy.
A standout for me is that he was the only one able to handle hot mess Luke as seen by how calmly Peter was able to talk to Luke at the 3-1 date. IMO this showed great skill given how how intense living with Luke was and how he impacted the other guys. Of course, Hannah wouldn’t know that.
I actually enjoy the awkward monuments shown - pool table fumble is a good example - because it reminds me of a rom com that emulates real life. Little funny things that happen when you are getting to know each other physically.

Peter doesn’t seem to be Hannah’s guy. She thinks he’s hot but I don’t think she is seeing much beyond that. On the HTD the way he kissed her shoulder than her lips at the dinner table was a lovely intimate moment without hesitation in front of his family. My guess is Hannah wants words because she isn’t good at understanding other forms of intimacy communication. I like the guy but don’t think she is really seeing him.
You said this beautiful! I like Peter too..but like you said he not the right one for Hannah so be it! I loved his HTD and the out take clip! I mean German/Cuban nice rounded family!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 D_DPa-YUwAI_w0O
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
There's NEVER been a Fantasy Suite episode like this before. (Also: WHO WAS IN THE WINDMILL??) #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/tATBwGDWCg
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:10 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Screen19
In a windmill, tonight on #TheBachelorette

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8llvZFUgd/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:46 pm

IrelandRose wrote: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Screen19
In a windmill, tonight on #TheBachelorette

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8llvZFUgd/

I was looking at photos of a different windmill that I found and saw this.

Note red around doorway.
Note "steps" by doorway.
Note photo near doorway.

Tell me I'm crazy and these do not match.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 058a10de-b0a3-4779-ba67-74989c780a86

Because if they are a match, this is inland... no where near where Peter's boating date was.  This is the Rustic Traditional Windmill in Nikithianos.

:crazed

Link to my previous post on location of this windmill.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5233p612-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1400317

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:46 pm

I hope for her sake it wasn’t Peter in the windmill after today. Another L on national tv.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:51 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

I was looking at photos of a different windmill that I found and saw this.

Note red around doorway.
Note "steps" by doorway.
Note photo near doorway.

Tell me I'm crazy and these do not match.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 058a10de-b0a3-4779-ba67-74989c780a86

Because if they are a match, this is inland... no where near where Peter's boating date was.  This is the Rustic Traditional Windmill in Nikithianos.

:crazed

Link to my previous post on location of this windmill.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5233p612-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1400317

Looks like a match :yes: thumbsup High clap

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:53 pm

This means it's definitely Peter.

We have SC's of Tyler and Jed. That definitely do not match the Airbnb

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:55 pm

IrelandRose wrote:This means it's definitely Peter.

We have SC's of Tyler and Jed. That definitely do not match the Airbnb

Was just about to ask what this means. I'm always amazed by and appreciative of the screenshot sleuthing but can't keep up! WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:56 pm

I’m laughing at the Peter mess because of all those claiming he was a good man, better than the rest. But I feel bad for Hannah.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape