SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:25 am

@jojo47 imo she was going for a shock value to really get Luke to leave. He had hurt her and she was striking back.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:27 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:t’s also odd that she think Tyler is the one most interested in just being there to sleep with her. I agree with Lucas15 that it was a test of some sorts but it seems weird to test him. He’s hot. Guy has no problem getting sex. And she’s been more sexually aggressive with him than he has with her. Remember she dragged them to the bed? By contrast, you have Peter who is incredibly sexually aggressive, couldn’t keep his hands above her waist on their date, and damn near trying to get her dress off. IMO it was obvious what he was there for, but she didn’t seem to question him at all. They also don’t appear to have much of an emotional connection. But no test for him.

I wonder if she slept with Peter and had regrets about it which is why she pumped the breaks on Tyler.
Tyler was pretty aggressive last week saying good bye after HTs pushing her in the car and laying on her making out. They have both had their moments that we have seen and we have no clue what wasn’t shown.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:29 am

Doggoneit wrote:@jojo47 imo she was going for a shock value to really get Luke to leave.  He had hurt her and she was striking back.

You're probably absolutely right, but strike back with Jed. He's her F1!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:30 am

@Summerfun1980 I fully believe she regretted having sex with Peter. I think she realized it was a mistake - and I think Tyler's FSD helped her realize she got nothing out of Peter's date - emotionally. It's pretty fascinating to watch Hannah go through this process.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:31 am

@bleuberry Do we know the exact order of dates?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:31 am

LoveDovez wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Don't agree with arguing over/about the bible and on Twitter of all places. ; (

IMO it seems like Hannah just can't or won't stop engaging in never-ending arguments with Luke.  Why does it even matter to her at this point what Luke thinks?  Neither of them are impressing me right now.  IMO they both need to get off of their high horses and to take a good hard look in the mirror at themselves.  And Hannah has especially disappointed me.  I hope someone (like Tyler's best friend Matt) will tell him to pump the brakes if he is considering a possible relationship with Hannah post show.  IMO she needs to use this time to dig down and find out what it is that has made her the way she is.  Why does she gravitate toward guys who make her work so hard in the relationships, and then believe that she can fix them?

And, can someone clarify something for me since I am not sure if I heard this correctly last night.  At the very end, right before Luke finally got into the limo, Hannah was telling him that she didn't owe him anything, specifically regarding whether or not she had had sex with any of the others guys.  And I thought that I heard her say to Luke that she didn't owe anything to the Lord, and she certainly did not owe him anything. Is that what she actually said?  My hearing isn't always the best.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 am

Doggoneit wrote:@bleuberry Do we know the exact order of dates?

I think it was shown in the order filmed

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:t’s also odd that she think Tyler is the one most interested in just being there to sleep with her. I agree with Lucas15 that it was a test of some sorts but it seems weird to test him. He’s hot. Guy has no problem getting sex. And she’s been more sexually aggressive with him than he has with her. Remember she dragged them to the bed? By contrast, you have Peter who is incredibly sexually aggressive, couldn’t keep his hands above her waist on their date, and damn near trying to get her dress off. IMO it was obvious what he was there for, but she didn’t seem to question him at all. They also don’t appear to have much of an emotional connection. But no test for him.

I wonder if she slept with Peter and had regrets about it which is why she pumped the breaks on Tyler.
Tyler was pretty aggressive  last week saying good bye after HTs pushing her in the car and laying on her making out.  They have both had their moments that we have seen and we have no clue what wasn’t shown.

He did not push her in the car. He got in there with her and once inside she got on top of him. And he still kept his hands on appropriate places, legs, face, hair. Peter pushed her on her back by the throat after sauna; also the moment I lost interest in him. And always has his hands on her butt. Tyler has never been as sexually aggressive as Peter from what we’ve seen. None of the men have. JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:33 am

jojo47 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@jojo47 imo she was going for a shock value to really get Luke to leave.  He had hurt her and she was striking back.

You're probably absolutely right, but strike back with Jed. He's her F1!

She was detached from sex with Peter. I can see her not using sex with the man she was in love with or thought she was in that manner.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:35 am

Well, that was a crazy FS episode. If she was testing Tyler, then he passed so why go with Jed (who failed in my eyes)? Tyler listened to what she wanted and honored her wishes. Jed wouldn't stop questioning why she was keeping Luke and I'm still not sure why she thought he deserved her. On a side note, we didn't see any clips of them on the bed. Too steamy?  giggling

I couldn't stop hearing Peter telling Hannah the same things (I'm sure) he told his previous gf. I still don't get her having sex with him when she didn't seem all that into him the rest of the time. I really hope he's not TB. I think the shine has been tarnished a bit off "perfect Peter", at least for me.

Luke, Luke, Luke. He just didn't get it.   no no  I'm still not sure how she didn't have clarity before this but think the religious connection was big between them. I hate that this has become the season of Luke when we could have seen other guys (not Jed).

I'm just not sure that Tyler wants to be TB. No idea if they'll be together nor if they even should be but I'm also not sure that he's completely moved on. Whatever happens at the ATFR, I'm sure he'll be fine. Hannah as a lot to learn but she can start by watching herself with the wrong guys.   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:37 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Tyler was pretty aggressive  last week saying good bye after HTs pushing her in the car and laying on her making out.  They have both had their moments that we have seen and we have no clue what wasn’t shown.

He did not push her in the car. He got in there with her and once inside she got on top of him.  And he still kept his hands on appropriate places, legs, face, hair.  Peter pushed her on her back by the throat after sauna; also the moment I lost interest in him.  And always has his hands on her butt.  Tyler has never been as sexually aggressive as Peter from what we’ve seen.  None of the men have. JMO.

She ended up on top of him but he was on top first. I don’t think she minded his or Peters advances so I am not saying they did anything wrong but both had aggressive moments imo. I wouldn’t have minded either either if I was her.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:39 am

@Longhornfan She did not say that about the Lord.

Luke did make some bold statements to her last night. I do believe that he has a right to know, but he did it in way that was meant to elicit some shame from her. He could have accomplished finding the answer about that in their alone time. If he truly cared for her, he would have wanted to protect her from putting her on the spot like that.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape