SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:36 am

avacaroline wrote:It was when she was standing at the door and watching Pete walk away. The front of her robe flew up.

Oh good to know! I remember watching it and I didn't notice anything.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:00 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:It was when she was standing at the door and watching Pete walk away. The front of her robe flew up.

Oh good to know! I remember watching it and I didn't notice anything.
I just watched that part and I didn’t see anything

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:03 am

It looked like she had nothing on but she could have had either thong or high cut panties.
IMO, Hannah has set the womens movement back a few notches. If it was her intention to move it forward, then she failed miserably.
What I saw from her this season was role reversal where instead of the man being the sexual physical aggressor, it was the woman and that was where her “power” began and ended. The whole season was nothing but sexual undertones.
Where was the powerful, confident, leading, take charge woman? All I saw was a sniveling mess focused more on the sexual aspect than anything else.
I am not a psychiatrist, but her highs and lows this season suggest the possibility that she could do with some help. All IMO.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:24 am

I really don't think Hannah has the power to set the women's movement back. She's a 24-year-old woman on a silly reality show. I think it's too much to expect the youngest lead we've ever had to be this powerful, confident, leading, take charge woman. It's okay that she's not there yet. She's still learning and growing and she'll hopefully get there some day. I still am impressed she put Luke in his place and didn't let him shame her and that she dumped Jed and will probably leave this show single. If anything I think that some of the choices she made will help future Bachelorettes. All JMO!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:06 pm

Imo, the persona was bigger than the person. Typically the show sells a characterization of the lead or contestants and the audience buys it each and every time. Example, Olivia Caridi. They can build them up or tear them down. It can make or break a person. JMO on how things are perceived.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:14 pm

In this day and age if there was a true slip it would be all over the internet. IMO. But she still should have been much more careful imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:30 pm

@Tiggerlgh it was on instagram. I can see the show have them taken down.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:33 pm

@Summerfun1980 but I didn’t see it on Reddit or other sites. When slips happen on a Big brother etc. they are everywhere. Seems odd this isn’t if it happened

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:35 pm

@Tiggerlgh it was discussed on reddit. The posters there wanted it taken down to protect Hannah. They weren’t trying to expose her. Also, on the bachelorette Facebook page people commented that they saw her vagina.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:I really don't think Hannah has the power to set the women's movement back. She's a 24-year-old woman on a silly reality show. I think it's too much to expect the youngest lead we've ever had to be this powerful, confident, leading, take charge woman. It's okay that she's not there yet. She's still learning and growing and she'll hopefully get there some day. I still am impressed she put Luke in his place and didn't let him shame her and that she dumped Jed and will probably leave this show single. If anything I think that some of the choices she made will help future Bachelorettes. All JMO!

My bad. I thought that since she was Miss Alabama 2018 with the possibility of becoming Miss USA, she would be well versed and competent in the areas of confidence, leadership and the like. Isn’t that what these pageants promote along with being a role model for women? I’m just surprised at the immaturity she displayed as a 24 year old and the sexual blatancy she displayed on national TV. She set herself up as a role model, so yes, I do think she has some responsibility and some power, all IMO.

GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Based on what she said either at the mta or right after, I would suspect Hannah would appreciate less discussion of her sex life and lady bits as well, jmo....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:36 pm

^^^
True, tptb have intentionally done things to keep the sex as it relates to religion topic going but with everyone except Luke I didn’t personally watch the Peter/Tyler/Jed scenes through the lens of religion.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape