SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:45 pm

delete
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ok, I've had time to sit and process.

Ultimately, does it really even matter if it's Peter?  She f***ed him, maybe twice, and that was it.  Next thing we know, shes going into a date with Tyler and is really craving and wanting more from him.  That says something.  She didn't want to just f**K in a yacht.  She wanted and needed that emotional connection with him too.  That's pretty telling, and it completely discredits that Tyler was just her physical connection guy.  No way.  To me the physical connection guy was Peter.  As for why she used the windmill as weaponry against Luke - The windmill is the most unique location for her sexcapades.  Much more of an impact to throw out windmill sex than boat sex or run of the mill hotel sex.  Also, it might show that her connection with Peter was far more superficial to just throw it under the bus like that. She was holding her connections with Jed and Tyler closer to heart.  All of this does make me feel a little sad for Peter, but I'm also assuming this is his major set up for The Bachelor. (Of which I won't be watching, cause good Lord, I need an emotional break after this season.  In fact, I may just retire. laugh out loud)

So why did Hannah and Tyler joke about it?  Idk.  People do weird things.  It does show me that they have a level of comfort and understanding between them to be so open about this - like they have already discussed the Windmill privately and have moved on.  Even taking out the huge IG flirting situation - we still have like 56 clues pointing to them being in contact, and either being together, or at the very least considering it. Tyler being so in the know to openly discuss Windmill sex (even if about another guy, and super telling that its not Jed, cause that probably cuts too deep and close to home) is a pretty big tell to me.  It also shows me that this was like 3 months ago, and a million things have happened in these peoples lives since Windmill-gate.  Like they've moved on to bigger and more important issues, ya know?  

I have to say, its ultimately pretty funny to me that after all of this, Windmill sex wasn't Jed.  Her F1 really is inconsequential in so many ways.  Peter, man.  I mean, separate yourself and its funny that he's potentially that guy.

I trust you to argue any side of any argument, brilliantly.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:53 pm

how does hannah reconcile having sex with three guys with her christianity? something is not adding up imo.

weren’t there multiple accounts about mta on reddit last year, some of which were planted by the show designed to confuse and keep people tuning in? sounds like the same thing is happening again imo.

luckily monday is around the corner.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Who said she had sex with all three ? I think it was just her F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:02 pm

I'm going to give Hannah the benefit of the doubt and say she did not have sex with Peter, I honestly can't see her doing that only to let him go at F3.  

I honestly don't know how the leads can do this role.  You may know who your f1 is but you still have to carry on and basically lead the f2 person on and make them think you're still interested.  That's gotta be tough.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:04 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:how does hannah reconcile having sex with three guys with her christianity? something is not adding up imo.

weren’t there multiple accounts about mta on reddit last year, some of which were planted by the show designed to confuse and keep people tuning in? sounds like the same thing is happening again imo.

luckily monday is around the corner.

Because Hannah has always been unapologetically herself.  Shes a Christian girl, who believes that Jesus still loves her despite her sexuality.  It's literally her story line and the theme of her season.  Colton was the virgin.  Hannah is the Christian who is pretty sexual and owns it.  I don't personally care who she had sex with.  Its her story, and her path. A true Christian wouldn't judge someone for this anyway, because ultimately only God judges/saves and what not.

And who is the guy that embraces this girl, always?  The one who supported her on the show, off the show.  Encouraged her to bungee jump naked, to have that experience.  Snapped back at James Taylor for being so judgmental about Hannah's actions? Who retweeted Kaitlyn and like Lauren Zima supporting Windmill sex, even if said Windmill sex wasn't with him?  Its Tyler.  He is so completely 100% the best match for her out of the men she was gifted.  Ending up with him, even if it was messy and crazy, and not at all straightforward, makes the best bookend for the theme of her season, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:09 pm

@sosleepy totally forgot that he liked the tweet of Lauren Zima stanning the windmill laugh out loud. If any guy can overlook what happened before he got the girl, it's Tyler IMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:11 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:how does hannah reconcile having sex with three guys with her christianity? something is not adding up imo.

IMO Hannah's Christianity may not be a conventional view. She gave an extensive interview on the Vial Files on Jun 9 where she said:

"My faith has drastically changed in terms of how I view my faith. Honestly the biggest thing is the Jesus still loves me thing."
"You can be a good person and not have a religious background. And for a long time, I was like nah, naah (at that concept), when I was younger. But now it's like, no that's so far from the truth! We all have different backgrounds! I mean I had a very strong encounter with the
Lord, but not everyone experiences that, and okay, you're still an amazing person. And I wanna be around amazing people, regardless of what you look like, what you believe, how you act. If you're a good people, you're my people."

This belief of hers is quite different from Luke's for example, and that's why I don't buy into the notion that it was common Christian beliefs that drew her to Luke because they really don't seem to share a common belief system at all. It's also why she and Tyler, for example, would be very compatible in terms of beliefs - he may not be particularly religious but he surely seems to me to be a good person.

Source

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy totally forgot that he liked the tweet of Lauren Zima stanning the windmill. If any guy can overlook what happened before he got the girl, it's Tyler IMO.

I really need yo man Chris Seigfried to connect with Tyler and give him a little emotional support.  laugh out loud I think if anyone even remotely gets it, gets them, and is most equipped to offer guidance... its Des and Chris.  JMO

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy totally forgot that he liked the tweet of Lauren Zima stanning the windmill. If any guy can overlook what happened before he got the girl, it's Tyler IMO.
Gotta say that’s some weird behavior though. He can support without liking stuff about Peter and Hannah having sex. It either was Tyler she did it with or maybe Hannah and Peter are the final couple and Tyler is supportive of them. I just can’t see him liking that comment and also making the whip cream and cheery on top comment unless it’s him though.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:16 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
Gotta say that’s some weird behavior though. He can support without liking stuff about Peter and Hannah having sex. It either was Tyler she did it with or maybe Hannah and Peter are the final couple and Tyler is supportive of them. I just can’t see him liking that comment and also making the whip cream and cheery on top comment unless it’s him though.

Maybe it is weird, but they seem to have a similar sense of humour - they can be weird together.

I don't quite get it either but I'm confused by a lot of things with this season.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:17 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
I agree. I can’t you guys laugh out loud I’m trying but cannot. It’s too much for any future bf to make those comments and jokes. He can support without the jokes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze