SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:30 pm

Doats wrote:
HEA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@HEA true!!!! Maybe single now! But she did pick a F1.. you are correct edit edit edit!!!!

Interesting the Luke IG about Hannah saying in front of Christians that quick she would not have sex in fantasy suite. Yet she said she did it. So Hannah say one thing, does another. Add flattering edits.

Who knows... I did not like the Hannah at MTA one bit

I believe Hannah said she never said that tonight in the MTA. And if it's a he said/she said, I believe Hannah. JMO.

Great to believe her but I just wanted to say that I posted during Luke’s HTD that it seemed that Hannah got up at the Bible group and spoke but it was edited out. On IG there are several comments from people in the group that confirms she did speak and that the FSD and comment about fantasy suites and her views on sex. So IMO the truth will come out.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:35 pm

4health wrote:
Doats wrote:
HEA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@HEA true!!!! Maybe single now! But she did pick a F1.. you are correct edit edit edit!!!!

Interesting the Luke IG about Hannah saying in front of Christians that quick she would not have sex in fantasy suite. Yet she said she did it. So Hannah say one thing, does another. Add flattering edits.

I believe Hannah said she never said that tonight in the MTA. And if it's a he said/she said, I believe Hannah. JMO.

Great to believe her but I just wanted to say that I posted during Luke’s HTD that it seemed that Hannah got up at the Bible group and spoke but it was edited out.  On IG there are several comments from people in the group that confirms she did speak and that the FSD and comment about fantasy suites and her views on sex. So IMO the truth will come out.  

I read it too. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:39 pm

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:

@HEA I haven’t watched it yet and I am thinking the same thing from sneak peeks.  UGh.  I will most likely skip it.   This season was a train wreck.   When you have a lead say “now that Luke is gone I can focus on  my other relationships”  and then wants us to believe that she is ready to go get engaged and make a choice we can be excited for.   I see in sneak peek and interview after MTA Hannah still bashing/mad at Luke it tells me she was extremely hurt and really did fall for Luke “hard”.   If she’ll didn’t have feelings for him she would cared less and just let it go.   TPTB knew she fell hard and did their best to make a show and didnt care about trashing a person and destroying them.   Sad that this still is and will always be the Luke show.

I think you are right. A person cannot be so hurtful unless she was hurt herself. Sad that both didn’t realized they were not meant for each other at all. What really sucks this season is I found no love. Just hate. SM and in the show itself. Not my cup of tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:06 am

Tweet of the night goes to Rebecca  cantstopl
https://twitter.com/thebkoof/status/1153504708494950402?s=19
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:08 am

Bachelor Party Podcast
Lauren Zima hosts with guest CH
https://player.fm/series/bachelor-party-1888838/chris-harrison-tells-all-about-the-men-tell-all-bachelor-party

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:15 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:I think Hannah has been fine as a Bachelorette.  She’s definitely not scripted, relatable and owns up to her mistakes.  It has been a nice change.  I don’t have anything negative to say about Luke P.  I do hope he grows from this.  But, he signed up for a show where a woman dates multiple guys.  This wasn’t the right situation for him to meet his wife.  

The lack of previews for the FRC has me confused.  There’s nothing to go on except the producers are trying to make it a 3 man race.  
Based on multiple interviews given by Luke's brother Mike, sister-in-law Hannah and a pastor at his church, meeting his wife wasn't his primary reason for going on the show. Luke felt God was giving him an opportunity to showcase his faith on national tv. His pastor also said Luke didn't know where this would lead, but he was praying for opportunities. Not a wife - opportunities.

The family admitted during the Fox interview that they followed spoiler sites, watched previous Bachelorette shows and helped Luke prepare for appearing on the show. Mike also told the Gainesville newspaper he was so busy helping Luke prepare for the show that he had neglected his own spiritual life. Luke was well-coached on what to expect and how to respond on MTA show as well - IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:28 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 am

FLChica wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:I think Hannah has been fine as a Bachelorette.  She’s definitely not scripted, relatable and owns up to her mistakes.  It has been a nice change.  I don’t have anything negative to say about Luke P.  I do hope he grows from this.  But, he signed up for a show where a woman dates multiple guys.  This wasn’t the right situation for him to meet his wife.  

The lack of previews for the FRC has me confused.  There’s nothing to go on except the producers are trying to make it a 3 man race.  
Based on multiple interviews given by Luke's brother Mike, sister-in-law Hannah and a pastor at his church, meeting his wife wasn't his primary reason for going on the show. Luke felt God was giving him an opportunity to showcase his faith on national tv. His pastor also said Luke didn't know where this would lead, but he was praying for opportunities. Not a wife - opportunities.

The family admitted during the Fox interview that they followed spoiler sites, watched previous Bachelorette shows and helped Luke prepare for appearing on the show. Mike also told the Gainesville newspaper he was so busy helping Luke prepare for the show that he had neglected his own spiritual life. Luke was well-coached on what to expect and how to respond on MTA show as well - IMO.

He was. It was very difficult to watch his long pauses to respond. I think they had to coach him so that he does not have a major blowout again. What a childish behavior to walk out when he couldn’t take the heat. What a disgusting human being.

I most definitely applaud Hannah. It was probably definitely hard to face Luke again because she really felt shamed and judged, which IMO he did. It’s not wanting them to be on the same page, it is making sure she is in accordance with his standards.

After the spoiler changed, I was most definitely disappointed with Hannah because she did not pick my favorite (ie Tyler). But I just realized I was looking it wrong. I somehow now understand why I think CH is happy for his 15-year old to see Hannah do what she’s done. I don’t believe it’s because Hannah is very open on this sex discussion but I think it’s because she was strong enough to stand up to Luke. There are many women who would accept that kind of treatment from Luke because they’re not strong enough to recognize those red flags. Yes, it took her so long but as she said, she needed to see it for herself and when she did, she had no qualms to let him go even though there was that strong initial connection with Luke. Hopefully, we see the same thing with Jed the POS!

I really think she’s strong enough and brave enough to make the decisions she did. We can all judge her and think ill of her but we have not walked in her shoes and went through this experience she had. I still feel she’s better than some of the Bachelorette’s who weren’t strong enough to let go guys that were wrong for them (Des, Jilly for example).

If she ended up single, I’m really sad for her that she ended up picking f***ing Jed that the ending of this process was ruined for her. But I do hope, once again, we do see her kick the POS to the curb and not get back with him. I will most definitely applaud her! Yes, she may have been forced by circumstances to do that but there are some women who are already forced by circumstances but still wouldn’t let go of something not good for them. After seeing her at MTA acknowledging the lessons she learned throughout this process, I do believe she will be stronger after the show and eventually end up with a great guy.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:04 am

West Coaster here - I honestly was impressed by Luke tonight. He was well-spoken and took his time to consider how to phrase what he wanted to say, even if the silence seemed, well, 'pregnant'! He looked very handsome. BUT I cannot relate to the man AT ALL! I thought some things Hannah allegedly said to him throughout filming helped explain some of his behavior in thinking he was her chosen one.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:11 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 EAH9u5AWwAIfm5N
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
GIVE THIS CAMERA GUY A RAISE. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/uzdrWSoZV5
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:01 am

notarose wrote:Bachelor Party Podcast
Lauren Zima hosts with guest CH
https://player.fm/series/bachelor-party-1888838/chris-harrison-tells-all-about-the-men-tell-all-bachelor-party

Completely agree with CH. Luke has total lack of self awareness that he’s so condescending and full of pride. Way to go Luke in using a platform for Christianity. It didn’t really help the cause.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:53 am

SarahD wrote:
FLChica wrote:

He was. It was very difficult to watch his long pauses to respond. I think they had to coach him so that he does not have a major blowout again. What a childish behavior to walk out when he couldn’t take the heat. What a disgusting human being.  

I most definitely applaud Hannah. It was probably definitely hard to face Luke again because she really felt shamed and judged, which IMO he did.  It’s not wanting them to be on the same page, it is making sure she is in accordance with his standards.

After the spoiler changed, I was most definitely disappointed with Hannah because she did not pick my favorite (ie Tyler).  But I just realized I was looking it wrong. I somehow now understand why I think CH is happy for his 15-year old to see Hannah do what she’s done. I don’t believe it’s because Hannah is very open on this sex discussion but I think it’s because she was strong enough to stand up to Luke. There are many women who would accept that kind of treatment from Luke because they’re not strong enough to recognize those red flags. Yes, it took her so long but as she said, she needed to see it for herself and when she did, she had no qualms to let him go even though there was that strong initial connection with Luke.  Hopefully, we see the same thing with Jed the POS!

I really think she’s strong enough and brave enough to make the decisions she did. We can all judge her and think ill of her but we have not walked in her shoes and went through this experience she had.  I still feel she’s better than some of the Bachelorette’s who weren’t strong enough to let go guys that were wrong for them (Des, Jilly for example).

If she ended up single, I’m really sad for her that she ended up picking f***ing Jed that the ending of this process was ruined for her. But I do hope, once again, we do see her kick the POS to the curb and not get back with him. I will most definitely applaud her! Yes, she may have been forced by circumstances to do that but there are some women who are already forced by circumstances but still wouldn’t let go of something not good for them. After seeing her at MTA acknowledging the lessons she learned throughout this process, I do believe she will be stronger after the show and eventually end up with a great guy.

Didn't I read some where that Luke left when he did because he had to catch a red eye to make it in time for his brother's wedding or a wedding in the family ????? After all the hate he's gotten at least give him something that we know to be true.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze