SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:30 am

FLChica wrote:
Based on multiple interviews given by Luke's brother Mike, sister-in-law Hannah and a pastor at his church, meeting his wife wasn't his primary reason for going on the show. Luke felt God was giving him an opportunity to showcase his faith on national tv. His pastor also said Luke didn't know where this would lead, but he was praying for opportunities. Not a wife - opportunities.

The family admitted during the Fox interview that they followed spoiler sites, watched previous Bachelorette shows and helped Luke prepare for appearing on the show. Mike also told the Gainesville newspaper he was so busy helping Luke prepare for the show that he had neglected his own spiritual life. Luke was well-coached on what to expect and how to respond on MTA show as well - IMO.

This explains a lot! I thought Luke had been coached for the MTA because of all the pauses he took. He was on a mission to get his form of Christianity exposed to the world. It explains why he kept coming back over and over. Did he fall in love? Possibly. Did he succeed? No. It is why he is so defensive about being misunderstood and needing to be right. Everyone comes on the show for exposure and for a purpose, this was his. He just wasn't very good at it.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:34 am

SarahD wrote:
FLChica wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:I think Hannah has been fine as a Bachelorette.  She’s definitely not scripted, relatable and owns up to her mistakes.  It has been a nice change.  I don’t have anything negative to say about Luke P.  I do hope he grows from this.  But, he signed up for a show where a woman dates multiple guys.  This wasn’t the right situation for him to meet his wife.  

The lack of previews for the FRC has me confused.  There’s nothing to go on except the producers are trying to make it a 3 man race.  
Based on multiple interviews given by Luke's brother Mike, sister-in-law Hannah and a pastor at his church, meeting his wife wasn't his primary reason for going on the show. Luke felt God was giving him an opportunity to showcase his faith on national tv. His pastor also said Luke didn't know where this would lead, but he was praying for opportunities. Not a wife - opportunities.

The family admitted during the Fox interview that they followed spoiler sites, watched previous Bachelorette shows and helped Luke prepare for appearing on the show. Mike also told the Gainesville newspaper he was so busy helping Luke prepare for the show that he had neglected his own spiritual life. Luke was well-coached on what to expect and how to respond on MTA show as well - IMO.

He was. It was very difficult to watch his long pauses to respond. I think they had to coach him so that he does not have a major blowout again. What a childish behavior to walk out when he couldn’t take the heat. What a disgusting human being.  

In regards to the bolded of your comment.
See,  THAT’S exactly what TPTB manipulated you and the rest of the audience into believing.
The truth is, he was called off set by a producer as he had to catch a red eye flight to attend his friend’s wedding the next day.
But of course, it was made to appear as if he walked off in a rage so that people would continue to make their biased assumptions and judgments about him.
Not to mention the nasty set-up with the ring...
Totally producer driven for the purpose of drama.
Luke obviously loved her and wanted to ‘fight’ for her till the end...
Brutal editing and manipulation.

All IMO with facts found at this link among other places.
.https://www.etonline.com/why-bachelorette-contestant-luke-parker-left-men-tell-all-early-129082

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:18 am

Bullwinkle wrote:
FLChica wrote:

This explains a lot!  I thought Luke had been coached for the MTA because of all the pauses he took.  He was on a mission to get his form of Christianity exposed to the world. It explains why he kept coming back over and over.  Did he fall in love?  Possibly.  Did he succeed?  No.  It is why he is so defensive about being misunderstood and needing to be right.  Everyone comes on the show for exposure and for a purpose, this was his.  He just wasn't very good at it.

I am only have kidding when I say he wanted to form a cult of followers and was up set when that didn’t happen

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:58 am

Ratings:

ABC led the Monday overnight troops with the “Men Tell All” edition of “The Bachelorette” topping the night at a 4.8 rating/9 share in households from 8-10 p.m. ET. Comparably, this was four percent above the year-ago evening.
https://programminginsider.com/monday-overnights-the-men-tell-all-edition-of-the-bachelorette-leads-abc-to-victory/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:02 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:
FLChica wrote:

This explains a lot!  I thought Luke had been coached for the MTA because of all the pauses he took.  He was on a mission to get his form of Christianity exposed to the world. It explains why he kept coming back over and over.  Did he fall in love?  Possibly.  Did he succeed?  No.  It is why he is so defensive about being misunderstood and needing to be right.  Everyone comes on the show for exposure and for a purpose, this was his.  He just wasn't very good at it.

There is a poster on reddit that was at the taping of the MTA and she has answered other poster's questions about the taping after the show aired last night.

A question was asked about the pauses when he was asked a question... were they actually that long. The poster said that they were actually longer than what was showed in the edit last night. It was their opinion that his 2+ hours of questioning should have only taken 45 minutes.

That comment from that poster alone makes me think that Luke really was coached about what to say and the guy had to think about what he was told to say.

I remember reading right after the taping that it went extra long as compared to past MTA tapings. It was said that Luke was on the couch for over 2 hours. If it really did go that long, I do think that production pulled him from the taping because of having to catch a flight. If the taping had gone normal taping length, there probably wouldn't have even been a problem. In the edit last night, they don't show production coming to get him. They just showed him walking off. Another example of production editing things.

I don't like Luke. I can take or leave Hannah. Neither of them are perfect. Hannah at least will admit that she isn't. Luke doesn't.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:29 pm

RizBiz wrote:
SarahD wrote:
FLChica wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:I think Hannah has been fine as a Bachelorette.  She’s definitely not scripted, relatable and owns up to her mistakes.  It has been a nice change.  I don’t have anything negative to say about Luke P.  I do hope he grows from this.  But, he signed up for a show where a woman dates multiple guys.  This wasn’t the right situation for him to meet his wife.  

The lack of previews for the FRC has me confused.  There’s nothing to go on except the producers are trying to make it a 3 man race.  

He was. It was very difficult to watch his long pauses to respond. I think they had to coach him so that he does not have a major blowout again. What a childish behavior to walk out when he couldn’t take the heat. What a disgusting human being.  

In regards to the bolded of your comment.
See,  THAT’S exactly what TPTB manipulated you and the rest of the audience into believing.
The truth is, he was called off set by a producer as he had to catch a red eye flight to attend his friend’s wedding the next day.
But of course, it was made to appear as if he walked off in a rage so that people would continue to make their biased assumptions and judgments about him.
Not to mention the nasty set-up with the ring...
Totally producer driven for the purpose of drama.
Luke obviously loved her and wanted to ‘fight’ for her till the end...
Brutal editing and manipulation.

All IMO with facts found at this link among other places.
.https://www.etonline.com/why-bachelorette-contestant-luke-parker-left-men-tell-all-early-129082

Also, MO  - thank you for posting this. "The truth is, he was called off set by a producer as he had to catch a red eye flight to attend his friend’s wedding the next day". I  knew of this before I watched the show and wondered what the show would really reveal. Well, Chris started to explain he had to leave but it was cut short (of course) so everyone who watched thought he just walked off.  I personally would have walked off in the very beginning when the trap laid became obvious.

I was so disgusted after watching how low this show has gone to get ratings. We talk about bullying and I thought our society was against it. Well IMO this showed bullying  in full force. How can anybody support that? I do not personally know Luke but I know what he was made to endure. He was under contract so he had to go to the MTA ,where all these men verbally attacked him- Chris Harrison included. I would have walked out after viewing Chris Harrison's smug face.
IMO This young man- Luke- actually cared for Hannah and went on the show to meet her.  He did not go on the show leaving a girlfriend behind and was not trying to enhance his career or increase his Instagram numbers. I believe he genuinely is at the place in his life where he wants a wife to love- not dominate. ( You have to understand the concept of leading he was talking about - it means by example and protection- not dominance.) Whatever he said they twisted or spliced and diced. I believe Hannah did stand up and tell his church group at his hometown date what he said: "Hannah on the date, stands up and tells the group her story of how she was convicted to live a life in pursuit of Jesus. She also told them that she wasn’t going to use the fantasy suites for sex but for conversation, no matter how @abcnetwork made it look."                                                        
  Do I believe Luke needs maturing and growing in his faith- "yes". So do I and everyone I know.  I guess we will see next week how it turned out with the 2 men she "did her choice" with in the overnight dates. All IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:31 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:
FLChica wrote:

This explains a lot!  I thought Luke had been coached for the MTA because of all the pauses he took.  He was on a mission to get his form of Christianity exposed to the world. It explains why he kept coming back over and over.  Did he fall in love?  Possibly.  Did he succeed?  No.  It is why he is so defensive about being misunderstood and needing to be right.  Everyone comes on the show for exposure and for a purpose, this was his. He just wasn't very good at it.

There is a poster on reddit that was at the taping of the MTA and she has answered other poster's questions about the taping after the show aired last night.

A question was asked about the pauses when he was asked a question... were they actually that long.  The poster said that they were actually longer than what was showed in the edit last night.  It was their opinion that his 2+ hours of questioning should have only taken 45 minutes.

That comment from that poster alone makes me think that Luke really was coached about what to say and the guy had to think about what he was told to say.

I remember reading right after the taping that it went extra long as compared to past MTA tapings.  It was said that Luke was on the couch for over 2 hours.  If it really did go that long, I do think that production pulled him from the taping because of having to catch a flight.  If the taping had gone normal taping length, there probably wouldn't have even been a problem.  In the edit last night, they don't show production coming to get him. They just showed him walking off.  Another example of production editing things.

I don't like Luke.  I can take or leave Hannah.  Neither of them are perfect.  Hannah at least will admit that she isn't.  Luke doesn't.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1646190589

Good to see you back on here posting! IMO everyone - lead, contestants, viewers - know this is a highly edited reality tv show. Each participant decides if the separation from their family, cameras on them 24/7, loss of privacy and producer's manipulation is worth it. Luke decided it was worth it, with a lot of coaching from family and supporters. How the heck else would a not-too-bright guy living in a little town working for his mom & dad get a shot at becoming a power couple with Miss Alabama?

CH did say on-air that Luke had to leave to catch a flight. TPTB allowed Luke to appear first without the other contestants on stage for over two hours to get his "message" across. The guys that addressed Luke spoke calmly, one at a time - unlike other WTA / MTA with pile-ons so loud you couldn't understand what was said.

Luke wanted this platform and he got it. All IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:34 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:35 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 pm

Take several seats Jordan and simmer down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:55 pm

I like JPJ’s diplomacy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:25 pm

Wow! Very impressed with JPJ!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze